Chapter 10: Meeting with the Giants
45 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Hey, is he just gonna stare”.

“Who give a fuck, you took over my body you pervert…….You owe me big time”.

Tango might seem cool, pointing his finger claw at Felion, with a sense of justice blowing the wind and the Sun beaming in front of him. But finding out this guy lost all the money for his organization on a scam investment, and before him and his group was ambushed he was actually supposed to help recoup all the losses by selling himself to the local mercenary company as a porter. And in the middle of being having the contract signed, he had to do some cutthroat missions, that actually might have caused the ambush to happen in the first place.

“Yeah yeah, I’ll help”

Tango and Felion made a deal, even though what Felion did was next level criminal, the more important thing was what Tango needed to do first. The deal was that as recompense for Felion’s infraction, he would work together with the Tango for a period of time.

“But seriously……How did you mess up a something that easy”.

“I don’t know, I blew up a temple, stole from the tax office, and ………Oh you were joking”.

“What the hell”.

Felion stared in horror, not only did he get caught up with criminals but now forced to work with them. And they were no different than terrorist without a clear goal, if your going to commit terrorism at least have a plan.

The problem was that, what was the recompense?

Tango POV

 

 

“Oh hell, I talked too much……..shit I’m out of luck anyways”.

Every since I woke up, one thing led to another. Nothing has been the same since he got one shotted by those fanatics the other day.

Seriously what manner of bullshit is this!

Shit, all I had to do was not mess up anything. But the universe was being a little too mean lately, he was now poor and he was going to die.

“Sup, big boy!”

Both Felion and I stiffened in apprehension, it couldn’t have come from that guy……right?

I have never seen the guy speak, was he actually a woman, no way! Turning away from the direction of the city, I  turned slowly and was promptly shocked.

There stood a giantess.

A fucking giantess, a woman of the giant race.......Wait she's hairless! It might be a Titan, a sub-race of giants based on the features of no hair and a shortness compared to the Ice Giant race.

The woman giant had strange silver hair with red eyes, a rather sinister look in a world it was uncommon.The giantess by the standards of her species would be considered the top 20 in beauty, and this is in a world with minimal or even no makeup. A true beauty with flawless skin and perfect strong jaws.

“Hey! Hey, isn't that Kut's kin”,

The hell is glow dude talking about! There is no way!

Kut.

That was the name Tango and Felion agreed on, referring to the strange person they just met and were now traveling with. Mostly because they can't communicate with him. And the person needs a name to get through life in Fubar. They city might seem welcoming to different people, it still had somewhat xenophobic views.

"Excuse me! Are you a member of Kut's race?".

“Hey, were talking to you”.

The giantess ignored the short duo and began prodding Kut, poking her finger into his eyes.

" Hey lady! Thats kind of rude!!".

“Anyone home!”

“Hellllloooooooo”.

She kept pushing her finger into the eye sockets! Why the hell isn't he screaming! Even if he might be a vessel thats still not cool!

As she screamed into Kuts ear, Kut………didn’t react. He just stood there.

“ Hey what wrong with your, friend ?”, said the strangely dressed giantess, as she stared at the giant.

She easily conversed in the Lizardmen Western dialect, how uncommon for a giant. The very strangeness of the scene was beyond hilarious when you thought about it when compared to a normal scenario of strangers. The giantess acted with no sense of personal space and was so comically rude it was funny.

Damn this rude......WAIT! What is that flying towards!

“YOUUUU IDIOOOOT!!!!”

“GUAHAHHA”

A large burly Giant appeared out of nowhere and smacked the woman giant in the face, sending her into the nearby road. The giantess disappeared from view like a fog, with her body being thrown straight onto the ground with insane force, the entire scenery literally shaking. He then jumped onto the ground and smacked a strangely moving log with a back hand.

“ The fuck is wrong with you,VIKAS!!” screamed the giant, with his foot on her head.

“Shit I look away for a fucking second and your crazy ass is assaulting somebody!”

The woman is literally being manhandled!

“Seriously you have anything to say, you dumbass!!”

“…………”

“I think she’s dead…..” Felion responded.

“Uh okay……Hi my name is Pilar, First in His Name”.

“Hey, my name is Felion”.

“Tango is my name”.

“Felion and Tango?”.

He looks toward Kut

“What about your buddy”.

“……..”

“Hello”

“………”

“Sorry he can’t talk”

“………”.

Why is he staring so hard? Is Kut that strange looking?

‘This Pilar guy seems pretty surprised by the appearance of Kut, it seems that Kut is pretty abnormal. I have noticed it myself, but isn’t he too small to be a giant'.

'Never actually seen a giant that small when I think about it'.

….

0