Chapter 11: “Giant” problem?
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

After introductions, the newly meshed group of Giants, Lizardmen, and Spirit traveled toward the Fubar City Centre. It was rather difficult at first to get Kut in, but the city gave leeway after the Giants threw in a good word. After walking through the main square, they stopped at Healer’s Temple. While alien to the land of the Dragons , the Giants do hold goodwill because of their trust and tenacity, while surprising.

The Healer Temple is just what you expect, a bunch of magic casters built a business with the local priests kings. They get rental rights and tax avoidance, the city get a 24/7 free hospital. And their new patient of the day is going to be Vikas, for possible trauma to the head.

“You know, I really hate everything about you” chirped the bed-bound Vikas.

The Healers stated that while punishment is needed in any military unit, its still best not to go overboard. Strangely, not even the most powerful Recovery Spell on hand was able to ease Vikas. So agreements were made for an extended stay.

“Sorry”.

The two communicated through their eyes all their  pure hatred. But they both ruminated that both are at fault. 

….

….

10 months ago

“Vikas!!”.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!”.

The Giant dressed in animal print garb toga with a crown of vines paced the room in frustration. Not only is the Proclamation Ceremony is in several hours, but the person who should be leading is gone. It was obvious, it was because of different values and choices. The proclamation Ceremony was basically a debutante ceremony for young people of noble birth to go look for political and military connections which often included marriage. An a girl like Vikas ran away at the first sight.

She joined up with Pilar’s team, the team was organized to look for a Holy Item in the Dragons Lands called the the Spear of Hope. A rather old item crafted a 5000 years prior. Its so old that it was assumed to be long destroyed, since even cities of that time period don’t exist anymore.

An event occurred that blew away all expectations, Jakim(KUT) himself. You see, Jakim’s constant visits to the world might seem like days but to the residents it was more like years. And in those years, disturbances and horrors started to occur. Magic wouldn’t work properly including what happened to Felion ending up on the island.

Now the Giants had a big problem, the Spear of Hope by the present era was considered a myth. A prophetess came by a year prior and stated that the item is real and that it must be found to save the world. The problem was how the hell was a random ancient spear from the old days going to save the world.

“My Lord!!”.

The Giant Cheiftain, Goni looked out the window and saw some of his knights, it looks like Vikas was long gone.

Suddenly the room is engulfed in fog of smoke. The scenery around changes to black.

“Prophetess!”.

The Giantess appeared with her hood on, her beautiful emerald green hair and alluring face almost was bewitching. The flawless skin without even a discoloration was almost creepy, her eyebrows were curved upward in a vine line. Her lips were thin and blue, showing fangs underneath. Lets forget about her towering 18 foot presence or those insane biceps. And her chrome colored skin glinting with vibrant clors of silver and gold.

“Rise Chief, You haven’t found the your little princesses ?”.

“No, it looks like she might have joined up with Captain Pilar’s explorers, she's long gone”.

“Haaaaah”

“Prophetess?”.

“Do I look like a villain or something? Did I scare her off?”.

The Prophetess was scared that Vikas might have misunderstood a whole bunch. The Prophetess might seem like a vicious and cruel woman, but actually she had strong grandmother vibes. She was nice and temperamental, but she was also an asshole. So everything balanced out.

The real villain was the Evil King.

The monster deity that will destroy everything that people know and love. It is coming and it will show no mercy. Civilization might be destroyed or changed forever. The world will enter a new era by force.

The Prophetess only hoped that peace would sound around the world, for the Evil King cannot be stopped or opposed.

“Salutations today and tomorrow for all time”.

“What do mean?”.

“Be ready and be strong against all adversity. But remember you’re a mortal, you don’t have to shoulder it all”.

"Well, obviously".

SNAP!

As sudden the entrance, the Prophetess left quickly in a puff of smoke. The scenery returns to its amber room and vermillion room. the Chieftain stared at the room for a second more and immediately yelled out order to the knights to start military exercises.

The Battle of Gormush will start soon.

"I pray for peace on this world, but not for my enemies".

 

.

.

..

Pilar stood watching the creature, examining every stretch of the stranger’s being.

The appearance of what seems to be an elderly giant with an overflowing red hair from hat seems to be a chin, a strong muscular figure, yet shorter than the average giant. To Pilar, the very appearance didn’t match anything found in the Giants Realm. The height seems to be eight feet tall, which is too short for mature giants. The skin tone doesn't exist in the icy land of the Giants, it almost seemed alien when you looked at this specimen.

‘Honestly…….i did hear about hybrids…..but them being uncommon was expected, should I investigate? No its best to proceed with what we came here for’.

“ Hey, I’m sorry if I’m being too over familiar with you guys, just got a couple questions”

“ Information is money, so cough up some cash”.

That damn Spirit.

“Okay, how about this, three question and I give you this blade”.

‘ This blade is actually….'

“ That’s a forbidden blade from the Giant Chiefs personal use, you fucker!! You trying to kill us”.

The Giant Chiefs personal use, it said to be aa room within most Giant Chiefs homes where forbidden and often taboo material is stored. The items were pretty easy to identify if your a Giant, written characters were emblazoned denoting it as a curse or as forbidden. Since most of the items never see the light of day, it was rather hard to identify.

“ Fuck, your smarter than you look lizardboy”

"Don't worry, I heard Giants tend to be below average in perceptions" quipped the lizardman.

Pilar and Tango stared each other down, both ready to let loose within a instant of provocations. But as they stared at each other for what seemed like eternity, the ground slowly started to move and then rumble. The rumbling turns to shaking as it brings out fissures in the ground, both Tango and Pilar immediately sensed it coming and jump out to the side.

BOOM!

 “YOU FUCKER!!”

A magical attack of immense strength suddenly exploded out of the ground. The very scenery shook. A bright light surrounded the area.

 

…..

 

.

..

0