Chapter 12: “Who are you”
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

..

…..

 

The hell is happening!

‘Out of nowhere! Are we being attacked!’

I looked around, but the bright light surrounded the areas blinded me. It was too bright to even see through. But I wasn't gonna take it like this without a fight. So I stretched my right hand and started creating balls of dark energy, pointing them at the center of the light I fired. The balls circled and then blew up, unleashing a beehive of darkness which surrounded the light. The dark energy began to gather to the source and close it off.

The light immediately dimmed a bit, but as the surrounding cleared from the monstrous light that previously existed, then it came back stronger then ever. It blanketed the skies also, everything in my vision was pure white light.

Then I heard a booming voice of insane proportions coming from the light:

“YOU! WHAT ARE YOU !”.

 “SPEAK”

Who the hell said that?!

I swerved my head around in every direction, that didn’t sound like it came from somewhere physical.

Huh.

Wait.

It suddenly dawned on me, someone just talked to me in my language and in my speech.

But how?!

Is this the power of Magic?! I do remember reading about automatic translation from all those isekai stuff I bought on a whim but to think such a thing is possible…………… Wait a second, does dark magic fantasy stuff exist like Reanimation!

My mind was running on light speed, so many ideas and plans came into being. I got a lot of stuff to write down when I get back. But first, I got communication now with a being of this planet. Lets test the waters.

“Hello…My name is----“.

“I KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS !!!”.

“Then can you turn down the volume and talk with me properly, please”.

YOU MEAN………..You mean lower my voice, right?”.

“Yeah…….. thank you”.

“I’m the Jelly Tree God, and Patron Deity of Fubar, this city is under my protection and i have intervened to talk with you”.

“A god…..”.

A god, a literal god……….. Yeah right I don’t believe this bullshit……

“Your a god…right?”.

"Yes I am and I need to talk to you".

I’m a little exasperated, maybe even a little shocked. A god just appeared in front of me. Gods have magical powers right? Maybe this guy can solve a bunch of issues for me. Like information, i should play itself. With everything thats going on, a god shouldn't be a surprise. But, why did he meet me? This is too weird, out of all people walking on this planet, why me? Am I that strange compared to the inhabitants? I have noticed a rather bleak height difference, is it that? My mind wandered on many possibilities, but only a couple ideas came to be. The gods have some form of awareness or detection ability and I must have been detected or this gods see the future.

I should be careful.

“What’s your reason for communicating with me.

“I need your assistance”.

“Why does a god need help?”.

“ gods are not physical beings but beings of a higher order. We need time to manifest a vessel to interfere in the mortal space”.

“Manifesting?”.

“To walk among mortals, I first need to exist in a physical form”.

So the gods of this universe are just pan dimensional beings. Pan-dimensional is a weird term, but that’s the only way I can describe them. They are just a higher and more powerful form of life. A physical form would be a telltale sign of mortal weakness, because no matter how strong something is, destruction is still possible. These gods need a body. That’s rather interesting, they are limited. From a rational perspectives it means they are limited and have other weaknesses that aren’t as clear, like time travel can’t happen, meaning the gods can’t go against causality.

The gods just live in a higher dimension!

Meaning?!

Meaning…..nothing.

But this might be just conjecture, i should gather  more information.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t understand such higher dimensional beings. And honestly, I don’t have any data to react to . Right now, its best to cooperate and gather information.

“Ok…….What do you want me to do?”.

“Just confirm something”.

“About what”.

“Are you the Evil King”.

“Evil King?”.

What the hell.

That name sounds so cliché, is that the famous demon kings or galactic emperors I keep hearing about from those fantasy mangas. Like the ultimate bad guy, it tends to not be human and is some kind of super badass. And taking over the world is a big reason for their existence.

But why, me?

“Why do you suspect me”.

“…………Have you looked in a mirror recently”.

“Yes…..My appearance is a little different”.

Am I that weird. I'm mean, I just met a bunch of overgrown geckos not so long ago, so maybe?.

“I mean your Mana”.

 

 

0