Chapter 13: “What the f……”
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I have Mana?”. 

Well obviously, I do have mana, but I assumed that whenever my dark energy enters or reacts with the universe it becomes Mana. So, I thought I didn’t have Mana but 

Mana was just a reaction. 

Wait a sec. 

‘If the gods are pan dimensional, then they can see the future. The world as we know it has three dimensions of space—length, width and depth—and one dimension of time. In everyday life, we inhabit a space of three dimensions –  with height, width and depth’. 

“Hey, can gods see into the future?”. 

“........Yes and no, we gods are aware, but the universe holds many mysteries...... In five days from, if a bird falls from the sky the couldn't know any better than mortals. But if a great danger approaches that can disrupt or destroy.......An asteroid falling upon this mortal realm or a monster of the highest order rampaging, I can see those in the clearest light’. 

'How limiting........!!!'.

Wait a fucking sec.

How the fuck didn’t I notice! That should have been my first question. But it's weird, isn’t it. How the heck does he know, I just appeared upon this world, yet he knows! 

“........” 

 “.......Yes?’. 

“What's my name...?” 

“Why?’”. 

“Just to make sure...”. 

“Your name is Kut, isn't it?’. 

“........”. 

That’s a pretty good name, but why is it mine. I don’t remember being called that or introducing myself as such. 

“The people next to you........”. 

That’s what they call me! 

Holy shit! 

'Maybe they needed a way to refer to me. Pretty nice of them to have such care. I do need a name'.

“Anyhow.....I’m not the Evil King”. 

I’m pretty sure it's a false accusation.

“Then what are you”. 

“I'm just a visitor with a dream”. 

“Dream?”. 

“It's a weird dream, my dream to learn and get stronger”. 

It might be a childish dream, but I don’t need to hold back when it comes to this world. I want to learn every bit of this world. 

“Thats admirable”. 

“Thank you”. 

“And......I’m also the Creator of this universe”. 

CRACK

“Wait.....What........ What did you say?”. 

“I’m the creator”. 

“.......Of what exactly”. 

I gestured toward my surroundings. It was arrogant, but it literally the damn truth. 

“.......Please be specific” 

“I created this universe; this existence is my creation”. 

“Thats not...... not possible”. 

“Why” 

“Because the universe was born in chaos.... The chaos of immaterial, the Will of the Chaos brought forth everything.... the gods were born from the Will and the Will commands and rules overall. Everything is under the control of the Will. It's everywhere and nowhere, time is just a mirage to something like the Will”. 

Now, that’s confusing, I clearly made this universe. I bloody made it, I'm pretty sure of this. But then who are this people and what the “Will of the Chaos”, if this was like an RPG game then that’s the big baddy isn't it? 

But.

I seriously don’t know what's going on now. 

“And also, the Goddess of Order will be furious if you utter such nonsense”. 

“She sounds like a rather orderly and law-abiding person”. 

“Well........She is order itself”. 

“How can I prove I’m the Creator, can you see into my mind?”. 

“Yes, that’s a simple thing........but you seem to have powerful magic inside your mind”. 

“That doesn’t make sense”. 

Magic, I barely understand Magic in practice and now you're telling me, there is some shields inside my minds, come on! 

“It's more like your protecting yourself from it, there are barriers and abyss that seem almost impenetrable, but if you release them.... I can see everything and judge if you're telling the truth”. 

“Okay what do I need to do?......Also your promise you won't take control of me”. 

“Thats rather evil and I promise not to do that. Now you just weaken the shield”. 

That’s sounds a bit difficult, he said it's like a barrier. 

I know how to create barrier, it's one of my best abilities, trained and sharpened.  

Okay. 

Release!” 

“Looks like the barriers are gone, I'll take a look...”. 

“Wait, do you know any way to learn languages faster” 

“Well, it's rather difficult learning a language and it even takes a lifetime”.  

“Can you teach me a Magic Spell to do it”. 

Isekais often have those super convenient Magic, and it should be easy for a god to possess it. Every fantasy book has something called “Auto translate Spell” and it makes it easy as hell to interact with everybody.  

“There is a Spell called “Tongue Mimicry” and it works by allowing communication with those who can’t speak, but it limited by its variety of speech, like conversations would be automatic and unnatural”. 

“How can you speak to me?”. 

“I’m a god, I speak of the Mind”. 

Telepathy, that’s awesome as heck.  

“Can I learn to do that”. 

“Well, yes but it takes a level of mastery”. 

“Please give me the magic symbols for “Tongue Mimicry”, please ". 

“uhmmm Okay”. 

Blue light flashed in front of me and suddenly I saw it. 

A mess of symbols in front of me, I diligently used Barrier and copied the Magic just like the Fireball Spell. I see the symbols in my mind. 

I poured Mana into the Spell and casted it. 

I didn't feel any different, but I felt confident it worked. 

“WHAT WAS THAT!!!”. 

A large volume of noise just smashed into my head, I felt myself doubling over and getting ready to let loose last weeks’ enchiladas till I stopped and remembered I don’t have a stomach right now. 

“It's just...It's just an ability of mine”. 

"Interesting”. 

“Oh...Do you want to see my mind still?”. 

“I’m really interested now.....Please allow me access”. 

“Ah.... okay, Here.....”. 

It felt weird. 

Like really weird. 

It felt like a bug crawling up your skin, but he seemed to wander around my mind and not enter. He kept prodding his finger on something. 

Prodding and prodding. 

‘Why can’t he enter, maybe if I weaken more’. 

I weakened my mind as much as I can, I did this by imagining a door. I tried to open it, but it wouldn’t budge.  

I relaxed my mind; I was staring at the door to my mind. I grabbed the handle and turned. No budging yet, but the handle weakened. And as I calmed myself it began to weaken. 

Creak! 

The door was open! 

“It's open now”. 

“Thank you”. 

The buggy feeling increased, I felt him enter my mind and......... 

“!!!!!!!!!!”. 

“!!!!!!!!!!”. 

I think I heard a scream. 

Then suddenly, the door to my mind closed with a snap! 

BANG! 

The lights that surrounded me became even brighter and almost nauseating to look at. Purple light poked out of the insane white light beam covering my vision. A trinity of eyes came out of the light. Those eyes looked upon me with apprehension and confusion but then a nanosecond later I saw something else. 

Fear. 

“OHHHH FUCK”.

Huh! Wait id didn't know gods can cuss!

“Huuuh is there something wrong”. 

The eyes disappeared from view in a flash. 

The bright light slowly dimmed to a nil, and my vision clears. As I peered to my side and back, I see my companions gaping. 

I turn my head back toward where the light disappeared. 

Several guardsmen appeared, wearing blue colored armor surrounded the quadruple. With helmets that glided their scaly necks and chains wrapped around their arms. Their spears were rather mismatched from each other with different design choices. And if you paid attention closely to armors, they wore, the armor had slight differences to them. 

“Stand aside for the Priest King Nast!”. 

The column of soldiers broke apart in the middle and a lizard in strange garb came out. Spiky helmet and jeweled necklaces covered him. it had a golden shawl covering its lower abdomen. Its upper abdomen was covered in blue armor. 

The creature spoke and pointed his claw at me: 

“You Demon! How dare you walk in our sacred metropolis. Has the gods thrown you to this mortal coil to enslave us!".

I looked around the crazy scene in front of me.

Then I looked up to the sky:

"What's happening!!” 

1