Chapter 15: True Power
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

Hey everyone!!!

From now on till mid-November or even October, there will be a random release every week or two weeks. It's mostly because of work and school.

Sorry! Which means as I said in the previous sentence, there will be late releases, just a few days late.

..

..

..

.

….

It was a snarling madness, it didn’t even seem intelligent, a storm of madness. It was too powerful and violent. And way too massive, it covered the entirety of the sky, like a blanket covering the bed.

I don’t know why, but in the deepest parts of my essence. I knew what I was looking at was nothing short of unbelievable. A being of mindless destruction living inside the mind of a random being that I suspect might be an interloper god. But now I even question that early suspicion.

He did say rather preposterous things like being the Creator god and the Source of Everything, but how come he walks among the mortals and even without any protection. If what Kut says is true, then the gods of Yaphe need to be extremely vigilant against him, just to be safe. I mean, we can't treat him as our King or Father.

The Creator god was never even thought of as a concept, the Will was the foundation of everything, that's the "Truth" that I and every other god sees as the ultimate idea. Yet, what Kut stated as the Truth is becoming more credible when you see the evidence. If it's true, then we gods are being tricked and the very idea of such a thing is blasphemous and practically impossible. A god who sees the Truth, sees everything and now it might be a lie.

Now, I'm more confused than ever. I have to talk with Kut. What exactly is he?!

“Scary isn’t it”.

“Lithia......”.

“Sorry, I was a bit tensed up back there”.

The snake woman glided over in a rather enrapturing way, she stared at the madness of the sky with not a figment shock, just ambivalence.

“How come......How come Kut doesn’t notice this!!!”.

“Do you notice particles in the air?”.

That’s just fucking ridiculous!
Am I just bacteria then?

“Then, are there beings above mere gods”.

“.........”.

Lithia looked up to the sky and frowned, with her snakelike towards the cloudy monster, she then turned back to me and said:

“True omnipotence”.

“What do you mean”.

“Gods don’t' actually have absolute power, they have the power to create and destroy, those are even rather limited when compared to the Void......But to have true omnipotence is something beyond the reaches of everything. Think about it, omnipotence is not knowing how everything is done; it's just doing it. It decides what's reality or not. Should a planet orbit or should water exist”.

“It can do and be whatever it wills to absolutely anything and everything infinitely, and that still wouldn't be an infinitesimal fraction of its power”.

“It's even useless to explain such a thing”.

Such a thing! If it actually exists?

Then, Kut might be this enigmatic being. But why? Why appear after all this time, many ages have passed since the beginning of everything

“Then, I have a friend. His name is Kut, i think he might be some interloper god but....uhmmmm.......Kut told me, he was the Creator, like the one who created everything”.

“How frightening, claiming such a thing is almost madness....If....If your friend is saying the truth, then that's more troubling”.

Yes, she and I are gods, so we see the Truth and what Kut is claiming isn't registering in our Truth.

“Then wouldn’t we be sub gods”.

“Yes......how amazing ......I want to meet this Kut, one day”.

“But the Void.....”.

“With what you just told me, it's now more likely that the Void is just a lower class being”.

“But you told.......you told me that the Void might be an aspect of Kut”.

“Thats what I came up with, honestly, the Void is more monstrous than our buddy up there in the sky and it can’t communicate or even think. It's just a huge mass of darkness that moves around and it has a pretty unbelievable ability”.

“What kind....Don’t tell it's something crazy”.

“It can eat anything and everything”.

“What do you mean?”.

“Everything...”.

"That’s rather....”.

How bloody confusing, this lady keeps playing up strange game with me.  She says the Void is the progenitor god of her and every other god here. And now she is saying Kut might be the progenitor, what she playing at?!

“It's like a sentient black hole”.

“Then how could it create you and ever........”.

“A mere thought begets another thought”.

So, she is a thoughtform of a higher being, but then that explains a lot. This place is within the mind of something. Kut, just what is he?

Wait.

Wait.

Wait!

Then what the hell.....

“Lithia, what exactly is this place?”.

“.....”.

“Lithia.....!”

"........"

Whoosh

A gust of wind breaks out from the east.

Lithia.

A dangerous glare suddenly overshadowed the always smiling Lithia, her figure immediately began to change into a larger size and her face started to lose features slowly then suddenly into a pool of tentacles swirling around, a rose of tentacles. Her slender and lithe body began to slowly sprout like a plant and then turn black. A tree of tentacles

“So, you noticed...huh, little god”.

The winds of the desert began to speed up, slicing through the air in rapid motion. The entire ledge from which Lithia stood, began to turn into charred wood and lifted into the air.

It was rather obvious that such a conflict might develop, gods like us, do become rather deluded in our mindset.

The slashing winds began to quicken.

“What the hell....I thought we were friendly!!”.

The tentacle plant opened its center and revealed a pair of yellow fangs and in a raspy voice unlike that of the previous Lithia:

“As a Goddess of this realm, how dare you even think that!”.

1