Chapter 16: Ouch
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

..

*Everyone I'm sorry about the crazy time I took, chapter will be released as normal!!!!!

....

....

....

....

 

 

...

.

.

 

Back to Jakim’s POV

I’m shocked and hurt, you know. Life is supposed to be about hard times and happy days. Not literal executions and suffering. I cried in my heart; I knew how hard I worked for these many weeks and the past year and so. I have tried to learn and be forthcoming when it comes to this world and its inhabitants. I have been respectful, yet bullshit here and there are just multiplying

As I pondered my hellish situation, I think to my formal debut with the guys. That happened five minutes ago.

“So, you can talk!? What the hell, man!”

“My gods, thank the heavens!! I was worried as hell with what we're going to do about your muteness. My name is Felion, and this is Tango an--”.

“Shut it, it my introduction, damn it, look here big guy shit has hit the fan and you're in the middle of it. I’m sorry as heck. I’m a big shot, the name’s Tango and please don’t incriminate yourself”

The lizardman threw out his hand in front of me and looked at me with determination, but I don’t think it was the positive kind.

“Hey big guy, be careful and don’t do anything crazy okay”.

‘Seriously, I can’t wait to talk with these guys, maybe we might become friends.

“His right, that guy is a bigshot in this city.....As a fellow giant, I hope you don’t lower the King’s view of our people”.

“Your name is Pilar, right?”.

“Yes, yes, it is and I have a lot of questions, so don’t die okay”.

“Ok....Waitwaitwait! Die?! Nobody told me that”.

.

.

.

Present:

“Demon!!, What do you have to say for yourself!”.

The guy in front of me, is the Priest King,

The lizard people brought me rather begrudgingly to a courtyard that seemed covered with a blue marble-like flooring. Palaces shaped like oversized boxes with columns. Trees, I think those were trees. But separating me from the rest, see weird>

The surrounding was filled with lizardmen in various garbs of chainmail of green and red. It covered their urinary areas, thank God, but their chainmail dress only just covered their chest and abdomen, leaving their arms entirely exposed. Their tails weren't long like my lizardman friend.

But the weirdest dressed was the guy that was screaming at me, honestly, I have never seen such an overdressed lizard in my life and that's saying something because I just met the species a while ago. The clothes were a mix of multiple pink sashes wrapped it succession across his waist and then blue tunic. It seemed like armor. The strangest was the necklaces which draped down from his neck and snout, a rainbow of colors. And that helmet is so weird, and that chainmail was way too gaudy.

“No clue......I haven't been told anything” I surmised.

Its best to be honest as possible, when it comes to whatever this people want, its best to be calm and resolute because I don’t know why I have been brought to this strange courtyard or why I was separated from the rest of my group.

“You have been accused, you filthy peasant!”.

“........Of what”.

“Obviously you must now!”.

“The reason I have been accused is...?”.

“Murder”.

Okay?

“How the hell is that even possible, I just came to this city a while ago!”.

“You have been accused of murdering the Monk of Saphon, you lead a group of terrorists that have caused horrors and evils! You will be put to trial and be executed for your madness, Evil Prophet!”.

Accusations and accusations! How is this a court?!

But it seems like an important figure died and their blaming a person who just entered the city?!

‘Let's surmise the evidence as of late, they say a person who I'll assume must be a lizard, has been killed and they blame me. That’s too weird......Maybe, their something.......WAIT, they told me I lead a group...So, the guy either died because of this group or by some other sinister force, maybe the lizard right in front of me is one of the collaborators...? But why me exactly? They connected me to this group through......they people I'm traveling with.....Thats the only way’

“Can you lead me to this group?”.

The lizardman’s eyes bulged and he grew furious, he beckoned to the lizard next to him.

A cloaked lizard with a spear came out from behind the King and walked up to me. The lizard had white eyes that weren’t like the red or green that was common.

The lizard spoke in a glass clawing voice:

“The group was destroyed.....so we can’t lead you”

“Huh, wait what the hell happened”.

“Well, what happened was that a scuffle occurred, and some kind of nasty Magic was thrown around, basically the place was blown to smithereens, and many have been injured. The reason is unknown for why the scuffle took place, but they were trying to summon the “Great Evil from Beyond”, one of the servants of the Evil King”.

‘Evil King! It's just like what that god guy accused me of being! Seriously?!’.

“So why am I a suspect?”.

‘Well.....”.

The King lizardman perked up: “It's kind of obvious, you damn demon!”

Don’t tell me.

“You look like a villain......sorry”.

Is litigation an option in this world, because I have a bunch of people to sue!!!

“Is that really all, is my appearances that scary?”.

“So not only are a damned demon but your blind! Soldiers arrest this fool”.

“Master, please!!”.

“Wait, please let me explain: First I don’t believe accusing people of insane crimes should be a basis for a just Law system and also I just came to this place, and I have a feeling you're not telling me the exact reason I'm even a suspect!”

This is just crazy and stupid, these guys don’t actually believe this, right? But who am I kidding, corruption is normal everywhere.

But who cares, right? Time to teach these fools!

A loud thunderclap occurs in a clear sky. A huge gust of wind blasts up and pushes the tree branches sideways. The entire courtyard shook, and some fell to the floor, they became flabbergasted with horror as they looked around, but they stopped swaying their heads around and looked at dead center, the source became quickly obvious. 

'Not bad'.

 I learned this while walking with Tango and Felion toward the city. As far as I can tell, it's so much harder to get close to the many creatures of this world. When I was walking with those two guys. I learned that I might be too scary, and this flummoxed me, I thought it was so weird, since animals shouldn't be that judgmental when it comes to truly alien stuff, but they were when it came to me.

Thats when a thought bubbled up.

I remembered reading a comic book about “killing intents” and stuff, really cringy stuff.

My skin crawls while thinking about that nerdy period, but I remembered that people were afraid of the main character’s “presence”, I thought to myself while examining the creatures that either ran away or straight up attacked me. What if I released energy without knowing, so I did what you imagine I did. The power of imagination! Mind over matter rules.

By sucking up the dark energy that usually smokes out me, I'm able to become literally invisible to most thing. Even Felion was a bit shocked and looked exasperated.

I released all the Aura I have been holding in since I came to this city,

But the nanosecond I released it, everything stood still, and dark energy started to smoke out again. The Priest King just stood still in shock. Everyone was still as stone, even that negotiator lizard.

I looked around and then walked up to the nearest lizard and looked down at him: If I'm scary, then these chuckle fucks should start sweating.....Lizardmen do sweat, right?......Of course they do!

As I looked down at the spear holder, I was slightly amazed by its skull structure, the entire skull frame was reminiscent of crocodiles, yet the entire torso was that of a gecko. Seriously what a bunch of evolutionary garbles forced down.

Fear was painted across the poor face.

The eyes that looked at me was afraid, just afraid. It swayed around and looked desperate.

“Well”.

Lets do this!

….

...

0