Chapter 17: Battle with the Lizards Part I
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

POV of Lizardman 

 

 

My gods. 

What have I done to deserve this! 

I have worked many days and days, never faltering for the Priest King Nast! Yet now I stood in the way of death himself. A beast of the giants stood in front of me, a beard of flames and eyes that had no light. 

A monster stares me down, this beast of everlasting evil! 

“.... You're ready to die!”. 

That voice was so cold and violent, like glass shattering. It was so low it grasped the ground. A voice of darkness. 

“Let's, begin”. 

The eyes that had no light and only darkness, began to eerily glow a new light, a light of pure red. A red that was so sharp against the surrounding darkness its disobeyed. 

A red light that only meant death. 

Huh! 

Suddenly, my visions darkens as I look up at the red eyes that sparked with life, those eyes began to glow with a feverish neon glow. Then the dark energy that covered the demon, began to slowly drift off and lengthen. 

A tentacle like form began to take shape and then split,split,split, and then split some more. The entire surrounding was silent, the very pressure emanating from this beast was so overpowering. 

As I watched my surrounding cloud over with darkness, I darted my eyes to my side. The King is stone faced and twitching. The warriors were steadfast with their weapons ready, but their bodies were sweating like a waterfall. Nobody moved or spoke. 

The tentacle-like dark energies that pranced around the demonic figure began to coalesce and dart towards the sky. 

It ran through the sky, covering every inch of light till there was no light, it covered everything, and the light of the Sun was no more., 

Their was no light except the light of red glowing mist emanating from the skull of that demon. 

“AAARRGGGHH!!!”. 

The creature then rose his hand and....... 

SNAP! 

The mist of darkness that surrounded us as mere fog, then sharpened into blades........ 

‘Hell No!’. 

I broke out the fear. 

I Immediately casted the Spell: Poltergeist Pet! 

The Spell was an Inner Magic of the Mind Art variety that I learned my father, creation of an illusion double in your place. 

A quick mirror 3D image of my body was right in front of me, and I jumped back and casted the second Spell, Enhancement Spell: Atomic Blast! 

Blue Magic symbols surrounding a sphere covered my left hand, I point it towards the damn thing 

Breathing in for control and exhaling my flames! 

The entire scenery of pure dark was broken by my light. 

….. 

.. 

What the Hell. 

Unbelievable. 

“How come Nalick failed.... This can't be!’ 

That was the thought that pervaded everyone and even Nalick himself was shocked, he was a good warrior that followed orders and marched with precision. 

Yet. 

He couldn’t scratch the demon. 

It was too crazy of a situation. 

When Nalick went in for the easy kill, his flames that busted from his hand went into an arc and smashed right onto the beast. Yet, it just died. Just as quickly as it came. 

But the Lizardmen Warrior and the Prist King didn’t falter. Thanks to Nalick, they broke out of their fear and began to fight with everything they have. 

“Enhancement! Art of the Beast God Strengthen!”. 

The Spell allows them the power of a demigod. 

The elder wizards we brought along for this subjugation worked together for an ultimate parlay. The Spell released had a huge display of Runes covered the dark sky in gold. The elder wizards began to circulate golden energy out of their bodies. 

It began to surround the ten warriors that were in front of the wizards in a canvas of light. 

“Attack!”. 

The Priest King Nast, who was in front of the entire legion, screamed out the order. 

The warriors moved into formation and attacked the monster with swords and spear, making sure not to get in too close. 

They swiped and slashed and stabbed with all their strength. Yet, the creature seemed invulnerable., 

“Damn!damndamandamn!”. 

“What the hell is he!!”. 

“Is he even a giant!!”. 

“Shut up and keep attacking!”. 

The elder wizards in the rear began to chant: 

“Nightmare Door!” 

“Deathbound Light!”. 

“Lighting Trident!”. 

“Laser Circus!”. 

“Scythe of the Time God!” 

“Tree Savant!”. 

All the Spells that were even enhanced to the very brink, none even fazed it. 

The wizards began to lose focus with each passing Spell, they were beginning to panic. Not a scar or even being fazed within. Just nothing. 

“.......” 

“Is that all you got”. 

That cruel voice echoed; its low tone shook the fabric of reality once more. 

“I expected something.... Grander!”. 

…. 

…. 

Back to Jakim POV 

 

Okay that was the scariest shit I have ever witnessed in my life. They came in hot and ready, damn! 

When I heard all those scary spells, I honestly thought this body was going to blow up or something. 

Seriously I didn’t expect to see a literal door to the underworld open and try to swallow me. 

‘Those guys screamed “Nightmare Door!”, right?......Fucking hell, I never thought I would live to see a giant mouth trying to chomp my ass out of the fucking ground!!’. 

But it's pretty weird! 

‘Am I indestructible or something, no matter what they did, I just regrew, or it phased through’. 

Freaky, man! 

I look at the surrounding army of lizards, the Priest King seems a bit disturbed, foam seems to vomit out from his mouth. 

“......” 

Nobody is moving and inch and those guys who shot those Spells, seem a bit worn out. 

'Maybe it's my turn......Right?”. 

“.....” 

No time to think, time for some payback! 

I can do Magic too, fuckheads! 

Wriggling my hands to get ready, I pointed both my palms up. I went through mind and brought out the copy of the fireball spell. 

The magical symbols and runed appeared right in front of me and began to expand as I pour out my Mana. 

It surrounded everyone. 

Fuck all of you! 

“FireBall!” 

Then a spark of light began to appear and then grow massive in size within a blink of the eye, the surroundings began to scream in terror. 

The light grew and grew. 

It began to blind everything and dye it in pure light. 

‘ ….........Maybe this isn't a good idea”. 

I was about to suck back some of the Mana.......... 

 

“Indivisible Shield!!!”. 

A loud voice rang out........from behind me?! 

0