Chapter 1 – A Troubled Beginning
723 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dean.... are you... are you on drugs?" Madeline asked 

"Wha... what?" a pale looking Dean replied

Dean was a highschool football player and has always been well built, but Madeline noticed he looked pale and gaunt lately. He was always wearing long sleeved shirts too, rather than t-shirts that showed off his muscles the way he used to. 

"Show me your arms" Madeline said

"But..." Dean replied, but Madeline pulled up his long sleeves. 

"My god!" she said, seeing the many holes in his arms from the needle marks, and the fresh ones had a band aid on it. 

"It's not what you think!" Dean tried to say

"I can't believe you! I have been modelling and have been forced to even do nude shots to help you pay the debt and you're high on drugs?" she screamed at him

"No.. I'm not.." Dean tried to say as she rushed at him and started hitting him with her fists in tears

"You asshole! Do you know what I've been going through for you?" Madeline screamed

"Shhh! Don't scream so loud" Dean said, trying to calm her down. 

"Don't touch me! Let me go, you bastard! I can't believe that I've done all that for you and you do this to me!" she said, struggling as he tried to hold her to him. 

"I'm not doing drugs! I've been... I've been selling my blood" Dean said, still trying to hold her down from hitting him

"Wha.. what?" Madeline stopped, and looked at him in tears

"I found out that there has been a shortage of blood donated to the blood banks, and they now need only blood that does not have the vaccine in it. They are even paying cash for untainted blood" Dean said

"Whe...when have you been doing this?" Madeline asked, still in tears

"I've been giving blood twice a week for a month. They pay $200 a pint of blood!" Dean said

"But... that' unhealthy isn't it? How are they letting you do this? I thought you can only donate blood, at most, once a month?" Madeline asked

"Fortunately there are many hospitals here, and they don't know I am doing this. Besides, I take iron pills every day to generate more blood" Dean said with a tired look on his face

"Oh Dean... Please stop this. You'll kill yourself. We'll get through this somehow. Next week, I have another photoshoot. You know I don't like the photographer who gets me to do more and more lewd photos, but he pays the best. I ... I think he's looking for an assistant. I can recommend you. Then you can be in the room to make me feel safe. What do you think?" Madeline said

"Ok... I'll try anything at this stage" Dean said, wondering what did he do to get such a wonderful wife. 

While he graduated at MIT in Computer Science, she was a Literature major in Boston University and they both graduated in the same year. They met while studying and fell in love. After graduating, they moved to LA to start their future together. 

Dean got a job in a famous video game company, but quit to start his own gaming business after numerous attempts to pitch his game idea to the owners. The reason was that while they rejected his game idea, he found out that they were in the midst of producing a game which was strikingly similar to his own game. 

When he sued them, he not only lost the case, but was also fired and blacklisted from joining many other game companies. This forced him to start his own company, but he ran out of funds very quickly and took a large loan from the mob!

But working in a large gaming company and running one himself was very different things. He didn't have all the resources he normally would have, and had to do everything himself. This ultimately made him lose more money, and as the debt piled up, he started getting threats from the mob, and even Madeline received threats at her workplace, which she was forced to quit after they kept showing up at her work!

Dean had to legally divorce Madeline to prevent her being involved in his legal troubles.

In the meantime, after being fired from a few other similar jobs, Madeline started modelling after being noticed by an ad company. A pretty brunette with C cup boobs and a perfect body, she got plenty of jobs, which was better paid than whatever job she was getting with her degree. 

But Dean's debt was in the millions, and soon Madeline started taking jobs that needed her to go nude! She was uncomfortable with it, but Dean was desperate, so she agreed.

As for the latest photographer, Christian Assex, he has been getting her to do nude shots in very explicit poses, taking close ups of her genitals, and the last photoshoot got her to pose in lesbian poses with another nude model!

This led them to the current circumstances. 

"Oh Dean... we'll get through this, ok?" she said as she got to her knees and opened his zipper, pulling out his cock. 

"No... Maddie.. you don't have to..." Dean said, but she was already sucking him. 

He closed his eyes, tearing up at how wonderful a woman he married and how he screwed up so badly. 

"Dean? " Madeline asked after sucking for a few minutes and getting no response from his flaccid dick

"I... I'm sorry. I'm just very stressed out. Lets go to bed babe" Dean said, bringing her to stand up and zipping up his pants. 

He didn't want to tell her that he has been donating his sperm in 7 different sperm banks over the last 3 days as well. This made it very difficult for him to get it up at the current moment.  

He was doing his best to try to overcome this situation. This will all work out once he releases his game, he told himself. He worked till dawn on his game but he was still busy fixing the bugs in the system. 

In the meantime, he was doing all kinds of crazy things for money like selling blood, selling his sperm, and being a volunteer for all kinds of experiments in the 25 universities all around LA. 

He hugged Madeline to sleep, knowing that he would have to wake up before dawn to sneak back into his apartment to show he was genuinely living there, rather than in the house in the suburbs with Madeline.  

11