Chapter 6 – Living in Desperation
876 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're kicking him out?" Madeline screamed

"I'm sorry ma'am. We've stabilized him, but that's all we can do. He has no insurance and.... we need his bed for other people... paying people" the doctor said

"But... he'll die like this!" Madeline said

"I'm so sorry. This is hospital policy" the doctor said

Dean sat on the wheelchair, bandaged up like a mummy with just his mouth exposed. His right arm had to be amputated too and was now completely limbless.

He was supposedly in another coma from the gunshots and the electrocution and burns, but was actually stuck in his own mind!

"What is going on? How am I seeing this?" he asked, able to see and hear everything that was going on around him. 

Madeline looked to be in distress, but he could neither move nor say anything to comfort her. 

She pushed the wheelchair out of the hospital, not knowing where to go. 

Dean looked around. So, he was in this hospital all along. He was seeing things for the first time since his forced injections in the university. 

He wondered how long had passed

Suddenly, he sensed a gold popup, showing the time and date. 

[10:13 AM 13 Sept 2023]

"Huh? 7 months had passed? Poor Maddie must have been suffering all along" he said, and looked at her carefully. 

She was still beautiful, but she looked thinner and haggard. 

"Thanks... I owe you one" she said as she put down the phone. 

Dean wanted to ask who she called, as they barely knew anyone after moving here, and they were on the run before he legally divorced her. 

She hailed a cab and returned the wheelchair to the nurse. 

Dean was surprised that Madeline could lift him so easily, but then he realized that he too had lost alot of weight, and without limbs, he lost maybe 30% of his total bodyweight and was probably no heavier than 60kg right now.

[53kg] the poppup appeared again.

"Huh? What the hell was that?" he wondered to himself, wondering quietly what was happening to him. 

They pulled up at a suburban single storey house with an expansive layout spreading over a large 20,000 square foot land area.

The door opened as Madeline paid the cab and lifted Dean out. 

"So this is... your lover? What the hell happened to him?" Chris asked as he helped Madeline bring Dean is as she took out her suitcase from the boot. 

He plopped Dean on the couch as he helped Madeline with her bags. 

"Thank you so much.. I don't know how to thank you as we have no place to go" Madeline said

"You know how to thank me" he said as he unzipped his pants and brought out his cock. 

"Right here? Dean is..." Madeline said

"He doesn't look like he can see or hear anyway. You said he was in a coma, right?" Chris smiled

Madeline nodded and got on her knees, taking him in her mouth. 

He sat on the large couch not far from where Dean was sitting as she sucked his cock. 

He had a reasonably sizeable cock, not as large as Hugo and her current regular lovers, but still at least 8 inches and veiny. 

As she sucked, he started pulling down her dress and fondling her boobs under her bra. 

"Good, they are still firm and supple. Stand up" he said

She stood up, letting her dress fall to the floor as he pulled down her panties before pulling her to kiss her. 

Dean sat quietly as Chris threw her panties at his face and her bra landed on his head as he got Madeline to sit on his lap and they started fucking right there 

"I knew it, that bastard" Dean said, as he watched Madeline's face. 

She looked sad, yet she also seemed to be relieved as she let out all her stress as she fucked Chris hard. 

--

"I'm surprised he is still alive. Will he have much longer to live?" Chris asked, not caring about how Madeline felt. 

He picked up her panties from Dean's face and wiped his cock with it, before throwing it back on his face, now covered in cum. 

Madeline couldn't get angry with this, and picked up her panties from Dean's face, using it to clean his mouth from Chris' cum. 

"Well, if he has to live here anyway, leave him on the couch. You are sleeping with me" Chris said

"But.... Dean.. he may die outside here" Madeline protested. 

"Ok fine. There is a lazyboy in my room. But he better not die on me. My house might become haunted" Chris said as he went to get a shower. 

Over the following days, Dean witnessed Madeline become a sex slave to Chris. He used her every night and even got her to wipe his ass as she gave him a blowjob whenever he took a shit. 

Dean's condition strangely stabilized, for someone that was supposed to die. 

In fact, when she changed his bandages, she found that he didn't seem that seriously burned after all. 

And slowly his skin seemed to be healing and his face was once again recognizable as the man she loved. 

But she cried every day while cleaning him. She hugged him in the bath, holding him on top of her as she cleaned all his wounds. 

She carefully cleaned the scar where his penis was, which was now nothing more than a hole. 

"This wasn't what we imagined our lives would be, was it? I don't know where it went wrong... why has our lives turned out like this?" she cried as she hugged him. 

"Oh Dean. I wish.. I wish you would come back to me. I don't know how much longer I can live like this" she cried

--

In the daytime, Chris worked her longer hours, now paying her only the minimum rate, not the much higher hard core rate as he charged her for sleeping at his place. 

Dean was placed in the corner of the studio like a prop as he watched Madeline get fucked by multiple guys, who weren't gentle at all. 

By now, somehow Madeline found that Dean no longer needed bandages, as his wounds seemed to have healed up. But Chris was uncomfortable with Dean's normal appearance and got Madeline to dress him in a sweater and hoodie, and pretend he was a prop in the corner, so the other male models won't know. 

Chris' photos and videos were practically the same most of the time. 

There were massage videos where Madeline will massage any one of the big dicked guys until they came, or any one of them will massage her. But her massage always ended up with her being fisted. Some of them had her fucking them too. 

Then there were straight off fucking videos and photos, with her fucking them in normal and strange positions where she had to contort her body to difficult positions. 

Then there were the gangbangs, the threesomes and more, with her being double vaginal penetrated, double anal and even shoving extreme objects into her. 

However, Christian's style was an artistic style, so even when she was brutally fucked, he made it look sensual and artistic. 

--

During the rare moments that they had together when he cleaned his waste and his wounds, Madeline noticed that Dean seemed to be healing. Besides all his wounds closing up, his skin was now as normal as they could be, even though he was still blind, had no limbs and penis. 

But even so, she could swear that every day, his limbs seemed to be growing a little, and small bits of flesh seemed to be growing where his penis was! It was small, like a skin tag, but it was not there before!

Not only that, while Dean still could not move much or say anything, he seemed to be conscious at some level!

And while initially she was giving him only liquids like vegetable food with a bottle, she was able to feed him soft food where he seemed to be able to swallow by himself, even if he wasn't chewing. 

One day, as he was feeling him, Dean suddenly whispered "Maddie!" causing her to drop the spoon!

12