Chapter 14 – Sasha
630 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dean took out the naked Sasha, and showed her that he had her uterus in his hand. 

He gave in a slight squeeze and she winced in pain before 5 large black naked men suddenly appeared standing behind her. 

She looked at them, terrified as their erect cocks that dangled up to their knees were starting to rise. 

Chris walked around timidly, preparing the cameras and equipment for the shoot. 

The men were completely obedient to Dean at the moment, having been the experiment when Dean first tried extracting their hearts as a tactic to be used on the Russian mob. 

When they were kept in the inventory, they were in suspended animation, so they didn't know how much time has gone by. 

As far as they were concerned, it was only a brief few days, when Dean burst into them being photographed with the injured Madeline, his experiments on their body parts and now standing and told to fuck this gorgeous blonde. 

He summoned Mei Ling's head to suck him as he watched the gangbang and sat on the couch nearby

He still didn't fully trust her and didn't summon her whole body

"Oh! That's Sasha!" Mei Ling said as she opened her mouth to take Dean in. 

"You know her?" Dean asked

"Sure. She's Dimitri's top assassin. I've put a hit out on her for 2 years. But instead my men were found dead" she said, eager to suck and stop talking. 

"Please...don't...." Sasha whimpered, before suddenly kicking one of them men in the balls. 

Lamar fell to the floor in pain and the others hesitated

Dean gave the end of her uterus a punch and Sasha screamed in pain, holding her pussy as if she was hit hard on her cervix. 

"Ugg..." he fell to the floor in pain as the men held her, holding each of her limbs in a spread eagle position. 

"No please! I'm a virgin" she shouted

"Really?" Dean said, standing up. 

"Master. Don't look at her. I'm all you need" Mei Ling said, but Dean placed her on the couch and walked to her, his dick fully erect and glistening with saliva

He placed the tip of his dick at Sasha's entrance and pushed it into her.

A few inches inside, he felt a resistance 

"I'm surprised Dimitri didn't fuck you yet" Dean said

"He... he didn't dare" Sasha said, feeling Dean's cock enter partially into her

"Well then... I'll be your first" Dean said pushing through and breaking her hymen and entered his dick fully

Sasha gritted her teeth as she looked at Dean with anger in her eyes

But Dean didn't care, as she had tried to kill him.

His dick grew bigger and bigger as he wanted her to feel it.

Her uterus was missing, so Dean's ever enlarging cock entered the cavity as she started groaning, making guttural sounds 

But now, his cock was more like that of a horse as he banged her hard for several minutes brutally, before he came inside her

He waited for a while, emptying his balls before pulling out his flaccid cock, making a vacuous sound and letting it fall to the floor

She looked at him with hate filled eyes, tears flowing out of them.

"Ok, you guys may start shooting" he said, picking up Mei Ling's head and turning his cock back to his normal size as Mei Ling cleaned him up with her mouth.

The men took turns fucking her in all positions, their monster cocks rearranging her insides

Chris directed their positions and directions they faced like the professional that he was, not daring to question who she was or why Dean was doing this to her. 

As she was cursing and screaming so much, Dean removed her voice box and the men continued fucking her in silence

The shoot took hours and at the end, Sasha lay on the bed, covered in cum

Her eyes were despondent and it looked like she had given up.

Dean didn't care and restored all of them before keeping everyone except Mei Ling's head into his inventory after Chris uploaded the photos. 

At the moment, she was the only company he kept.

--

He got into the shower with Mei Ling, still keeping her heart in the inventory as a precaution. 

"You don't have keep your guard up around me, you know" she said, soaping him up, with extra attention spent on his penis

"It doesn't hurt to take precautions" Dean said 

Mei Ling pouted, which made her look cute

He kissed her as they embraced under the hot shower. 

Their sex session continued from the shower to the bed, not holding back at all

Having levelled up his sex skill, Dean's sexual prowess was amazing and Mei Ling was completely addicted, trying her best to catch up with his pace. 

As she fell asleep in his arms, he kept her back into the inventory

He still had 6 Russian guards who he made disappear before entering Dimitri's office. 

He had forgotten about them until he saw them when he kept the models back in his inventory. 

Should he just kill them and dispose of them? Or should he let them go, none the wiser about what had happened?

Somehow, having sex with Mei Ling wasn't enough for him.

He kept her so that he can bring out his new toy, Sasha's hips. 

He brought it to the restroom to clean her pussy and anus from all the black model's cum before bringing it to the room. 

It was different from Mei Ling's in the fact that unlike Mei Ling's clean pussy, Sasha's had fine trimmed pubic hair. 

And she was 6 feet tall, thus her hips were bigger than Mai Ling's, and reminded him of Madeline's pussy, only younger and newly used. 

Impaling it on his erect cock, he summoned Sasha's head onto the pillow next to his and started fucking her pussy. 

She was still tight even after being fucked by the many monster cocks and Dean's horse cock earlier. 

Like Mei Ling, the pussies quickly resumed their tightness and didn't become too loose after the first time. However, Dean knew that if he let the monster cocks fuck them too many times, they might eventually loose their tightness. 

Sasha, who had already given up hope, started to moan like Mei Ling did, and before long Dean came into her several times as she orgasmed together with him. 

 

8