Chapter 18 – Training The Raven
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tia opened her eyes. What happened? She was just about to pull out the bolt from the random man's head when she found herself here. 

She tried to move, but was unable to. 

Looking around, she was shocked by what she saw. 

There were 4 women, all naked, impaled on large cocks, but without their arms past their shoulders and parts of their legs past their shins were missing as well. 

They were mounted on what looked like 4 naked black male headless bodies in the reverse cowgirl position, with the black bodies unmoving but possessing the largest cocks she's ever seen. 

Even their legs seemed to be amputated or something just beneath their knees, not allowing them to get off the cocks. 

They were only able to bounce up and down the cocks barely able to push up to 3/4 out of them before falling down balls deep again as their testicles slammed onto their clitorises. 

And the worst thing was, she recognized a few of the women, who's heads were attached to the female bodies!

"Isn't that Mei Ling, the Triad boss of the Golden Dragons? I thought she was dead with her gang? She was a target, but her gang got wiped out before I managed to attack" Tia thought

"And that's the Russian mob assassin Sasha! I thought she was dead too. And that's the Japanese Yakuza assassin Aiko!" Tia thought, recognizing 3 of them, but not Isabella, who was completely unknown to her. 

"Oh! You're awake!" a male voice said as a reasonably handsome man walked in, naked and holding what looked like disassembled hips. 

"Wasn't he the guy I shot in the head?" Tia thought, looking at the man. 

"Now, you will tell me who are you, Tia Scarleoni, and why are you hunting the Mafia?" he asked

"Fuck you!" Tia said, realizing that somehow he knew her real name. 

"Very well, I will" he said, his erect cock touched the opening on the supposed sex toy he was holding and he shoved his dick into it

Tia screamed, realizing that she could feel his large cock enter her pussy!

"Fuck you! I'll kill you, mother fucker!" she yelled

He simply looked at her and pulled out, then slammed his cock in again and started fucking it.

Dean realized that she wasn't a virgin, unlike Isabella, but she seemed to act like it as her pussy felt unused for a long time. 

She continued screaming obscenities at him but he ignored her, and after a short while, her breathing became labored and she started moaning. 

His sexual prowess was amazing as he had levelled up so many times in sex, and even the 4 other women got aroused and started fucking their black cocks in them more vigorously, wishing that they were being fucked by Dean instead of Tia 

Tears flowed down Tia's face, and her eyes rolled up as she drooled while being fucked, uncontrollably orgasming several times against her will. 

She tried to bite her tongue to kill herself for this humiliation, but she suddenly found her teeth missing and could only gum her tongue. 

"Isabella tried that. I'm more than prepared for it. Now, will you talk?" Dean asked with a smile

"No! Fuck you!" Tia screamed

"Don't mind if I do" Dean said, pulling his 9 inch dick out of her pussy and placing the tip at her anus.

"No! Not there... "Tia said

Dean rammed it in to her screams of pain upon the large organ entering her ass. 

But before long, she was moaning again 

Hours later, after Tia finally surrendered body and soul to him, Dean finally got the answers from her.

She was Tia Scarleoni, daughter of the now terminated Scarleoni family. 

Her father, Victor Scarleoni was once a up and coming mobster, and his Scarleoni family was rising in the Mafia world too. 

But one day, during a power struggle, his whole gang was wiped out suddenly over night. 

Tia was 14 years old then, and she together with her mother and younger sister were caught and brought to the gang and was gangraped. 

Both her mother and sister died in the ordeal, and she was presumed dead and thrown into the gutters and left for dead. 

She survived and grew up, yearning for vengeance. 

She recovered her father's secret safe containing a few million and travelled the world, training with the best martial artists, and training deadly weapons for vengeance. 

Dressed in black, she renamed herself the Raven. 

But since she never leaves anyone alive after an attack, and only glimpses of her black all leather clad figure was ever seen, she was named the Vigilante by the police and journalists, much to her displeasure. 

Although Dean realized that she had more of a reason to go out hunting gangsters than him, and he sympathized with her life story, he wasn't going to be soft on her. 

After all, she shot him in the head! The reason he was hunting and killing all these gangs in the first place was because one of them sent an assassin to kill him while he was helpless in the hospital. And he didn't take likely to anyone trying to kill him. 

That being said, she could assist him in his goals. After all, she too was hunting and killing gangs around the city. 

Unlike the other girls who had ties to certain gangs, perhaps they would betray him and try to escape. But with Tia, her goals aligned with his. 

So was she an ally? Servant? Scapegoat? He wasn't sure, but her pussy sure felt good

Then he had a thought. Was she a hero or villain? He took a glance in his inventory and saw that he still had those two strange Mexicans and the two Japanese armored warriors, the samurai and the ninja

He saw their names in his inventory. The large Mexican with the chainsaw is named Cara De Cuero, and the other guy is called El Machete 

As for the samurai, his name is Shingen and the ninja guy is named Hayate

Then he looked at his girls, all limbless and sitting on the headless bodies of the male models

They were warriors too, and arguably would be collectables too. There was Mei Ling, Aiko, Isabella and Sasha, each with a combat specialty of their own

"Hmmm, maybe his game is starting to make sense after all" he thought to himself

He turned back to look at Raven's face and smiled as he slammed his cock balls deep into her, making her scream as the other 4 girls looked to her hips in envy, wishing they were the one being fucked by him

1