CHAPTER 61 LOOKING DOWN
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 61 LOOKING DOWN

As for the people of Hong Kong, the entire time is a moment of pure terror.

The entire time the crate is being investigated people is flocking to get out of the cities and looting and crime are happening everywhere.

During the first moment of speculation is being made by the T.V. station, Edward is already telling everyone to prepare to get out of the city.

He calls a few helicopters and is about to go the place but before they get out of the house Kyle comes back home alone.

“Where are you going?” Kyle sees that everyone is packing light and in a rush.

“We need to get out of the city, there might be a bomb all over the place,” Edward answers with anxiousness as he is helping the smaller one with their bag while Anna is helping the rest.

“What bomb? What’s going on?” Kyle is confused about the situation.

 “Watch the news.” Edward.

Kyle goes to the living room and he can see what is being televised.

After a minute he suddenly let out a soft laugh.

He then calls Edward and Anna to see him. Edward and Anna are on edge when they come.

“Unpack and relax, there’s nothing to be worried about. There is no bomb or other danger in that crate. I was the one that sends it there.” Kyle said calmly as he sits on the couch.

“What!?” Edward and Anna are both surprised to hear that.

“Yeah, where do you think I was going this morning?” Kyle.

“It was you? What is in the crate then?”Anna wants an answer just like the rest of the world.

“Don’t worry about it. What matters is that everything is safe, so you don’t need to go anywhere.” Kyle once again calming them down.

After a round of questioning Edward and Anna believe Kyle and tell the kids to unpack and settle down.

They all sit in front of the T.V. watching what is happening live.

Even Edward and Anna who knew it was Kyle who sends the crate, still didn’t know what is inside as Kyle wouldn’t tell them.

The children are anxious but Edward and Anna calm them down as the station makes it even worse with its wild speculation.

When evening came the street is in riot and crime and looting are worsening all over the place.

It was complete pandemonium. The police are overwhelmed by the situation.

When the whole thing settles down, hundreds of arrest is made, the riot settles down and millions of damages is happening all over the city.

It was one hell of a day for Hong Kong. Even Kyle the one who makes all of this happen can’t believe it.

The whole thing is blown out of proportion.

It was amusing for him to watch it happen though.

“You people are amusing to observe. I hear a saying in this world ‘A person is smart but people are stupid’. How right they were. He…” Kyle let out a cynical smile as he sees through the television the mayhem that is happening.

When he said that the kids just take it as a useless chatter but for Edward and Anna, it was like an entire race was just been given a blow.

Edward can only grit his teeth and Anna just pretends she didn’t hear it. She wants to hide until the whole thing dies down.

Before this Kyle never looks down on the people of this world, he just thinks that they are weaker in personal strength and that’s all.

To him, this is a different world so it needs a different perspective. It doesn’t have a constant danger to keep them on their toes, just one person cannot change the world and their greatest enemy is themselves.

Money is the thing that makes the world goes around not strength, so for that, he focuses on accumulating money first instead of focusing on recovering his strength as that is how this world work.

This is the first time he looks down on an entire race. This is a race of intelligent beings that have figure out how the very universe is created, but it’s still such a disappointment to him.

Right now the human race is like a child who just lost its toys to him, someone who needed to be a spoon, to be coax.

“You two didn’t want to join the fun?” Kyle said to Edward and Anna. He still had a cynical smile on his face.

“Why should we?” Anna answers with a sour face and an angry tone.

“I don’t know, it just looks like fun right now.” Kyle is using a playful tone.

“Let’s go, make sure you lock the door and don’t let anyone in no matter what. Don’t worry about us, we have the key to open it, so if anyone knocks on the door don’t answer it and don’t open it.” Edward asks Anna to go with him and reminded the children to be cautious.

Anna agrees to go with him and the children all ask both of them not to go out but Edward manages to talk to them.

They both decide to take one of the bikes as it is easier to move around right now.

When they got to the street the riot is just starting to die down but it is still chaos, cars are flip over, stores are being looted by countless people and the cop is trying to bring some order during this but it was useless, there are too many of them.

“We go to the orphanage and we stop whatever crime we can,” Edward said to Anna.

The reason why Edward is taking Anna out with him is that Kyle is getting on Anna's nerves and he wants to let her let out her feeling.

He also sees this as a chance to train themselves in handling people during a panic.

She had gone through a quenching process and had amazing strength but she never been on a real fight.

When Kyle tells them to go just now, it is the same situation when Edward is first being told to kill someone.

Kyle wants him to be used to be under pressure, one moment could break or make someone, and during this riot is one of the best places for her to train.

The riot is dying down so people are getting much easier to handle so this is the perfect time for her to train.

During his time training, Kyle had to pick his opponent for his training, but now they are everywhere.

So Anna's training begins now.

3