CHAPTER 68 PREPARE THE ALTAR
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 68 PREPARE THE ALTAR

 

After a week since the humming incident, Kyle finally finishes making his change with the interior of the altar.

He connects the energy core to his machinery and electronics to power them up.

With the altar finish, he changes some of his focus to his research on Solomon.

He is still collecting information and piling it. There are too many legends and myths about him and he is still sorting out a possible lead.

Instead of going everywhere without a solid clue might else well wait.

Other than Solomon he decides to focus more on his agricultural business.

After two months, the crops are finally ready to be harvest and some of his poultry and cow and goat have grown big enough to be sell.

Kyle is checking the rice to see the result of his work.

He wants to know whether his concocted fertilizer had other effects than just speeding up the paddy growth time.

He also does the same with the animal to see the effect of the feed.

He is checking whether there are any side effects and if there was one, is it a bad one or is it a good one?

If it is bad he might not even be able to sell them, in other words, he is gambling.

That will put some setback to his plan but he is not that worried.

If he fails he just needs a bit more time and money, which he had.

After numerous tests, he found that there is a change in the crops. From the look of it supposed to be good but until it is fully tested he cannot give a definitive answer. The same goes for the animal.

So he starts with live testing, on himself. Because he had been through multiple quenching, his body is tougher so he can handle the side effect if it turns out to be bad.

His body is also a lot more sensitive because of his training and his soul, so he knows what happens to his body better than anyone else.

After a week of testing and trials, he finds out that the rice has its own taste and other benefits.

The taste is sweet and the most significant change is that the rice can give you more energy than most food and you can actually tell the difference.

As for the animal, the meats have more protein and more delicious when cooked.

Even the eggs are better than most eggs.

After more thorough testing to check for any negative side effect, which there is none, it is prepared to be distributed.

Kyle didn’t want to make this product as a high-end, exclusive product as he wants as many people to buy it.

He already set up multiple marketing plans to market the product, so everything went according to plan.

After all of it is done he returns all of the responsibilities to Lucy as his hand had been itching to start his next project.

Throughout the time he is handling the business he is ordering material of all kinds from all over the world.

During his experiment on himself, all the materials already arrive and now he can finally start his forge and workshop inside the altar.

He couldn’t wait to make something.

All of the material is in Hong Kong, as it was easier to get stuff there.

The day he hands over all the business back to Lucy he is already on his way to Hong Kong.

He left Wox with Lucy as she will need as much help as possible. Selling your first product is the hardest moment in any business.

He already calls Edward to take him from the airport and then goes straight to the port, which is where all of his material is at.

The material is in a row after row of containers at the port.

When Edward saw this the first thing in his mind is ‘what is he going to do with all of this?’

There was just too much material, inside each container had crate after crate of stuff.

Edward couldn’t help but ask “what are you going to do with all of this?”

“I don’t know, forge a weapon, tailor some cloth, or make some sort of device or something.” Kyle.

“Do you have a forge or workshop in here or something?” Edward and Anna is the one that handles everything that related to Kyle in Hong Kong, but they never come across anything about a forge or workshop.

“Are you taking all of this back to Shenyang?” The first thing that crosses his mind is that since he didn’t have any forge or workshop here, that must mean that he has one in Shenyang.

He must be here to check and receive the shipment and then put all of the material into his soul space and goes back to Shenyang.

“Nope.” Kyle just answers simply and takes out the altar that now shapes like a ball.

He can change the altar into any shape and the space inside it won’t be affected in any way.

Edward knew about the altar but he didn’t know what Kyle had done to it afterward. From what he knows the altar is huge as he had seen the altar, he just never been inside it.

When he saw Kyle take out what seems to be a football-size marble, he is a bit confuse by it.

‘What is it for anyway?’

When he saw the material disappeared one by one into thin air he is not weird by it as he had seen it happen before, but it’s the ball in Kyle's hands that confuse him.

 “What is that?” He couldn’t hold his curiosity anymore so he just asks him.

At that time all the material is already been sucked into the altar.

“Let’s go home first, I’ll tell you about it on the ride.” The ball disappeared into Kyle's soul space when he said that.

The container is now empty and on the way home, Kyle tells him what happens to the altar.

He just tells Edward what he’s done with it but not a thing about the humming, as to him, for now, leave all the magic stuff to him.

He couldn’t do anything about it anyway.

When Edward can use magic, then he starts to share things like that with him.

4