CHAPTER 72 NEW WEAPON
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 72 NEW WEAPONS

 

At first, Edward is intrigued by what Kyle is doing but after seeing that he only doing the same thing again and again bored him, but Anna isn’t, she is really focusing on Kyle's work.

So he decides to leave those two and goes to the armory, he wants to check what is happening there.

The armory is between the forge and the workshop, so it is very close.

He went inside and he is excited about what he sees.

There is row after row of weapon. There are both hot weapons and cold weapons, but the hot weapons outnumber the cold weapon ten-one.

But this was understandable to Edward as most of those firearms are acquired en masses by Kyle as he went around destroying one criminal organization after the other.

As for the cold one like knives and sword, he is not sure whether Kyle personally made all of them or he purchases some of them. But he is more inclined to believe that Kyle makes them.

Edward is used to seeing weapon being arranged like this, but this time, to him, it feels like it’s a movie set where there are a secret weapons room and everything.

It was the mood that the room and situation gave that excites him.

“Now this is awesome.”

They are in a secret portable moving base that had everything, from weapons, vehicles, training rooms, a lounge, and even a workshop and a lab. How cool is that?

As he looks around the armory he notices that there is some firearm that he hasn’t seen yet, it mostly the same type of weapon but a different brand.

But that also means that there are differences between each type, and finding the one that suits him most is important.

This is actually Kyle's very own instruction, to find a weapon that suits you most than buying the most expensive one.

Edward had been training using multiple types of firearm so that he can find the one that suits his hand better and the one that he can use to its full potential.

Anna is also been doing the same thing, but the two of them focus on two different things. Edward likes to use firearm more and Anna likes to use fighting techniques. That means that Edward likes a firefight and Anna likes to duke it out.

Edward did train his fighting technique but not as much as he did with his firearm. He usually spends two entire days, from morning to evening, at the gun range on the weekend.

He just spends a couple of hours a day training his body and then he busies himself with other matters.

As for Anna, each time she found some free time, she trains her body to get used to the fighting technique that she either learns from the internet, Edward, and the one that she focuses the most, the one she learns from Kyle.

Every single fighting technique that Kyle taught them is direct, aggressive, and it is used to take down or kill your opponent as quickly as possible.

Most of the fighting technique that she learns from the internet is not use in a real-life situation, they are mostly used in competition, only a small part of it is used to deal with a life-threatening situation.

But she learns it anyway as she wishes to find her own fighting technique and the advice that Kyle gives her is, learn as many forms of fighting technique as you can and make one of your own.

She takes that advice very seriously and learns and tests every technique that she can find to improve her own fighting style.

As time went on her body start to become very sensitive, as each time she practices she put all of her focus on the movement of her body, muscle, bone, and joints.

Right now even Edward is having a hard time keeping up with her in practice.

Edward was about to take some of the guns that he never used before and then something hit him ‘Is there a gun range inside this place?’

So he goes back to the forge and sees that Kyle and Anna are talking while the billet is in the furnace.

“Hey Kyle, do we have a gun range here?”

Kyle and Anna instantly look at him and Kyle answers “Yeah. Let me show you both something too.”

Kyle takes out the billet and left in the anvil and then takes them to an open space that is a bit further from the forge.

When Kyle stops at the open space, the ground on his feet starts to shine a bit, and then in front of them, a gun range starts to emerge from the ground up.

Edward and Anna are both surprised and excited about seeing it.

‘So this is magic.’

Edward wants to go back to the armory and take the gun that he wants to test before and then he remembers that Kyle wants to show them something.

‘Gun range? Show us? Is it a new weapon? Did he make his own gun?!’ Edward is excited as he believes that Kyle definitely can make a gun. Anna also feels the same way.

Kyle then brings out something from his soul space, a long and flat hand size teardrop shape thingy.

Anna and Edward are both confuse as they thought that Kyle will bring out some sort of long-range weapon, something like a gun or a bow and arrow or even a throwing knife, but what is that?

“This is a bomb.”

“What?”

“This is a boomerang bomb.”

Kyle then slides the teardrop thingy both way and the tear parted and becomes a wider V shape, like a boomerang.

Then suddenly an earthen pillar comes out of the ground about a hundred meters from where they were.

It was a target.

“Slide it to make it into a boomerang, and then squeeze the center of it and that will activate the detonation function. It will explode on impact, so do not drop this by accident after you activate it.

“If you want to turn off the explosive, just turn the boomerang into a complete circle and return it to its original position. If you didn’t want to turn it into a boomerang shape but want to activate the detonation function, just squeeze the center and you can just throw it like a normal grenade.”

The two of them just listen to what he said as their tongue is still tied.

“Let me give a demonstration on how to use it.”

The teardrop shape boomerang is still in his hand and after he finishes explaining the function and how to use it, then he throws it away toward the pillar.

He throws it lightly and the boomerang flew to the pillar and a second later the pillar exploded to pieces.

2