CHAPTER 74 GUIDE BOOK TO MAGIC
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 74 GUIDE BOOK TO MAGIC

 

Edward and Anna just stare at the book, speechless.

After a couple of minutes, Anna is the first one who manages to get herself together and slowly takes the book.

When Edward saw that, he woke up from his dazed and take the book as well.

“Is this really a book about magic, REAL, magic?” Anna asks Kyle but her eyes are still on the book.

“Yes, it is.” Kyle let the shock sink into them first and let them calm down and then will he give a more detailed description of the book.

Both of them then take a couple of deep breaths to calm their mind and start to look at Kyle for more explanation.

Seeing them calming down Kyle begin to explain, “This book only has the most basic knowledge on magic, the general knowledge of spell, the introduction to the fundamental of law, my own experience when I first learn magic, and more.

Everything that you find in there is something that is common knowledge in my world, but you will learn it nonetheless. Take it as your first step toward magic.”

“Can I really learn how to cast a spell with this?” Anna is eager to read the book and to find out how far she can go with it.

“I did put a few basic spells in there as an example, if you want to see, feel, and experience how it was cast, just put your hand on the page and a soul projection will be sent to your soul. With it, you can see the spell in a third-person perspective, or use it in the first-person perspective and how much you get from it will be up to you.”

“What kind of spell is in it?” Anna's hand is already shaking from excitement.

“Read it yourself.”

“Got it.” Edward and Anna want to read it as fast as they could.

Before the two of them could go Kyle hold them off “Wait, before you go I have some advice. I am blessed with a powerful soul and because of that my talent in magic is very good. But it doesn’t mean a damn if the only thing I did is sit around and wait to die. It was because of the hard work that I manage to become who I am. Learning magic isn’t about talent, it’s about hard work. Always remember that.”

The two of them nodded heads but they didn’t get much of it, their head is filled with the book.

Looking at them nodded their head as fast as they could so that they could get out of there, Kyle sigh and shake his head as could already tell they didn’t even try to understand what he said.

That advice is essential. If magic is all about talent, then his world will be full of gods. There are billions of people in there, even if talented people are hard to find, like one in a thousand, or one in a million, there will still be many of them out there.

Magic get harder as you go on, for Kyle to get to where he was before, he had to pass through many hurdle and experience many pain.

Most of the people that become gods of the human race are all people that had a normal talent. What made them different is that each time they fail they try again, and again, and again, and again. They never quit.

Even Kyle himself is like that. Even though he can learn faster and better that doesn’t mean that he can suddenly learn any spell he comes across.

He studies them again and again until he becomes really proficient with them.

Hard work always topples talent no matter what, even the arrogant gods themselves admit that.

Most people stop advancing in magic at a certain point as they could not see themselves move forward anymore, he didn’t want to see that happen to them as well.

Whatever happens afterward will be up to them, he just hopes that when they fail again and again at the same problem, they will remember his advice.

…..

After getting the book both of them stop with all the extra things that they did in their free time and focus on the book.

The book first explains what magic is. There are many interpretations of it from different kinds of people and groups, some slightly similar and some completely different.

Kyle gives them a couple of such interpretations and also his own.

The second part is how spells work. There are two ways to conjure a spell, either by hand sign or by chanting the spell incantation.

There might be two methods but in the end, it leads to the same road. What’s important is which method suits you most.

The third part is about how spells come to be. A spell is actually the interpretation of magical law that exists.

In hand sign, you write the law and through chanting you said it, that is why there are two methods in conjuring a spell.

Even though it sounds a lot, it only covers the most basic topic of each subject.

Kyle made it as simple as he can and he also writes his own experience, what he had to go through when he first learns magic. Everything from when he first succeeds in conjuring his first spell, to all of his failures.

On the last few pages, he uses a soul spell on the paper so that they can get a firsthand experience of how all of the things they had to learn come together.

The book is what it is, their first guided to magic.

 

0