CHAPTER 75 TO JAPAN
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 75 TO JAPAN

 

After a week, Edward and Anna's had to rearrange their scheduled a bit.

They make sure to read and learn as much as they can at night so that their activity on the day is not disturbed.

For a couple of months, everything is running smoothly, the business venture is going well and the UNKNOWN organization is well organized and from time to time Edward and Kyle takes on some of the mission on the bounty board.

Edward style is only killing as little as possible and Kyle is genocide. Everywhere he goes dead bodies will pile up. The lucky one dies instantaneously and the not so lucky is torture to death.

Every scene will be as bloody as it can.

The organization had also collected a small kind of information that Kyle wanted about the resource that he needed, it had been slow because they are not used to collecting this kind of information.

The information they usually search for is a person, weapon, enemy, state secret, and other related stuff.

Searching for resources like a flower, mineral, fruit, and so on, it is not something they knew how.

They are not botanies or a geologist, so they first had to find one of those people and had them help with the search.

But even then there another problem, these experts had never even heard or seen the resource that Kyle is searching for. They even doubt whether all of this resource is even exists.

But that doesn’t mean that there are no leads at all. For every resource that Kyle wants he gives them only the outer descriptions, its color, general shape, and where it usually grows, so through this, there is some possible lead but there is only a handful of legit information.

Some of the leaders did ask Kyle whether they should send some people to explore the area and confirm the information, but Kyle tell them not to, he plans to handle it himself.

Even though he had a bit more information after the month goes by, he didn’t go straight to where the possible lead is, instead he wait and gather more leads.

He will have his own screening at all of the information.

The first thing that he really looks out for is the environment for the resource to be at.

Most of the resources need some sort of special environment for them to grow or form. Some need extreme temperature, some need to be at a specific place and time.

So if he finds an environment that meets the description that will be on top of his list.

The resource that he is most focus on right now is the one that is related to the soul.

He wants to increase his soul synchronization with his body as fast as possible.

To everyone who saw him move or fight, everything he did is flawless. Every motion of his body, every word he said, it’s all perfect to them but only Kyle himself knew the lack of sync between his body and soul.

Sometimes, his body cannot process all of the information that his soul sends and his body will make some rigid and awkward movement, but before anyone notices it, he will send another information to replace the old one that he sends. That is why nobody ever saw his awkward movement, only he knows it.

This is also why he always trains his body, to make it more responsive and be able to do what he really wanted to do.

After some time he finally decides to leave to search for the resource as he finally gets a lead that had a very close similarity with the one that he asks his people to search for.

It is at Aokigahara Japan, or better known as the Sea of Tree or the Suicide Forest.

It is at the base of Mount Fuji and that is why it is one of the most important reasons why he chose that place.

Any resource that is related to the soul must have two important elements, the first is a place where a lot of life is born of loss and the second is that the place must have a tremendous amount of energy.

Well, the nickname Suicide Forest already settles one part and the second is Mount Fuji itself.

Even though there has been no eruption for the last three hundred years, the dormant energy that sleeps underneath it still affects its surrounding, even though it cannot be seen by the naked eyes.

What he hopes to find on the Sea of Tree is one of the two things, a blood soul crystal or a sorrow leaf.

Blood soul crystal is something that forms when the blood of the people who died somehow pool together and form a crystallize substance and then the soul of the people who died will nourish it, fully forming it.

A sorrow leaf can grow on any tree, it doesn’t need a specific one. What it needs for it to grow is a tree where a lot of people died on just one tree.

Whenever people died their soul usually will float upward and pass through whatever blocking them, a sorrow leaf is something that born when a soul passes through a certain tree so many time that some of the soul energy flow into it and form a leaf, the sorrow leaf.

…..

“I will leave the altar here and take this.” Kyle decides to leave the altar behind for Edward and Anna and to make sure that they can enter it without him there, he makes them a small crystal.

It is an ocean blue color, teardrop shape crystal that can either be a necklace, earring, or even bracelet.

“With this, you can enter and exit the altar without me. To make sure that no one is dead when I get back, I lock the forge and put some restriction on the armory and the gun range.” Kyle also takes precautionary measures as they both make some dangerous mistakes when they are there.

Anna, once out of reflex, literally almost catch a burning hot piece of steel that slip from her during forging with her bare hand, thankfully Kyle was there monitoring her every movement and stop her before she manages to catch it. It was an accident so Kyle just reprimanded her.

As for Edward, he once pulls a pin off a grenade and put it on the table, and forgets about it. Thankfully the safety measures that Kyle put on the gun range manage to neutralize it.

Kyle was so pissed at that time that he takes a loaded gun and points it at his face and said with a calm and collected look “why didn’t I just blow your face myself, that will be easier.”

Edward knows it is his fault and Anna is not planning on helping him as even she is mad at him.

He could have got himself killed.

When Kyle said what he did to the altar the two of them can only accept it as they knew why he did that.

“Fine, but what are we suppose to do in there then?” other than practicing Edward did not do much else on the altar.

“Figure something out.” Kyle left with those words as a cab come to take him to the airport.

1