CHAPTER 78 RECUPERATING
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 78 RECUPERATING

 

After finding out what it’s looking for, the presence just observer the bone, and nothing else happen. It never let the bone out of its sight though. Throughout the night its presence is solely on the bone and nothing else.

With only an hour left before the sun is up and with nothing else is happening, Kyle decides to track the source to where the scan comes from.

The presence scan is in a straight line instead of a wide range as it focuses solely on the bone. What Kyle did is that he uses a soul string to follow the line back to its source. This way he won’t alert the presences.

As he follows the line, it goes deeper and deeper into the forest. After around 12 miles deep into the forest, he finally locates the source is underground.

He left a mark at the place and left it there for the next day as he is exhausted from pushing his body too much.

The distance is too far so he needs to keep pushing and pushing his soul power and his body is put under a lot of stress, especially his brain. So he decides to just leave a mark and go there later.

Kyle's body is covered in sweat as he takes a couple of deep breaths to slow down his heart rate.

His body is exhausted, he is sleepy and is ready to return to the hotel, but before that, he needs to take something.

First of all, he makes his soul presences notice by the other party and make it retreat like it did last time.

Then using a bit of his soul power, Kyle trip the Japanese man and take the bone without him noticing it.

After that is done he is gasping for air as his body is already being push beyond its limit. He had a nose, ear, and eyes bleed as a result.

Some of his inner organs already start bleeding and he already can taste blood in his throat.

Then with whatever strength he had left, he drags himself back to the hotel.

What was supposed to take no less than ten minutes turns into an hour. It was already morning when he reaches the hotel.

When he reaches his room he put up the ‘Do not disturb’ sign and pass out on the bed. He didn’t even take off Darker Shade. There was no energy left on him.

…..

Groaning.

When Kyle woke up he is a bit lightheaded and needs a bit of time to adjust himself.

Thud.

As he tried to stand up, he lost the feeling on his leg and fall on the floor.

Then he notices it, his body is numb from head to toes. His body is sore and hurting all over.

“Shit, I forgot… let see.” Kyle closes his eye and does a full scan of his body.

“Shit.” His body is a mess. His face is pale right now.

His muscles had torn and bruise marks all over it, some of his bone had micro fraction, and his inner organ also took some damage.

His muscle and bone can naturally heal themselves pretty quickly for him so it didn’t worry him too much, but damage to his inner organ is something that he takes very seriously.

Any damage that is done to his inner organ will take considerable time to heal naturally and it also needed to be addressed carefully, but thankfully he had a healing potion with him.

He takes out the red potion and takes a drop of it.

Kyle then sits cross leg and closes his eyes as he is using his soul to guide the potion throughout his body.

After a minute, the potion starts to take effect, and redness starts to come back to his face.

After an hour he is completely healed. The numbness is also gone so he can move his body freely now.

“Alright, room service, I’m hung…” Kyle is hungry and wants to order room service and then he notices that it is dusk now.

“I slept for an entire day? Damn.” He is surprised. This is his first serious injury since he comes to this world, even though the injuries come from himself, it is still a serious injury nonetheless.

As it’s almost dark, he needs to decide whether to go back to the forest tonight or recuperate for today and continue tomorrow.

He is body might be fully healed but he is still tired from what he did last night. His body is also out of energy and in need of some rest.

What made the decision hard is that he is afraid that the presence from last night can move. If it can, then that means that it might change its place from last night.

“If I go right now it might not have gone far. But if it can move then it might be able to attack as well, with my body condition as it is I might end up dead.”

Kyle right now has to decide to whether risk it or take a safer road. There is a lot of ‘if’ in the situation right now.

There is too little information on the presence, so all he can do is speculate about it. This is why he wants to get as much information as he can yesterday.

“With too little information it’s not worth the risk, especially with my body as it is. I also won’t use magic energy for spell or battle technique, so that is twice as dangerous. And I didn’t even know what I’m dealing with.” Kyle is contemplated seriously about it.

“Tomorrow it is then.” After thinking about it long and hard Kyle finally comes to a decision, he will continue tomorrow.

“Alright then, where was I… right, room service.” Kyle then put the matter to the back of his head and focuses on recuperating.

After eating he trains his body a bit in the fitness center to make sure that it is in top condition.

The next day he didn’t go to the forest, instead, he wants to go there when it was night as he will have a higher chance of finding the presence again, instead of going into a wild goose chase.

So he enjoys the day in a relaxing manner and enjoys the tourist attraction that the place had.

 

0