CHAPTER 4 BODY
648 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4 BODY

 

Inside a dark warehouse, many cages are filled with Chinese children. All of them are tied up and many dangerous-looking people are guarding them, most of them are arm with a gun.

In some of the cages, there are already children that are dead from malnutrition or from being beaten to death.

And most of them will be dead as well, as this place is an organ dealer operation place.

All of these children is kidnap and then chop off piece by piece for their organ. Most of them are orphans that no one would care and some of them are kidnap from the street.

Inside one of the cages with one of the dead children, suddenly one of the boys wakes up even though he had stopped breathing for almost a minute.

‘It’s a success.’

It is Kyle that has managed to take over this boy's body.

The boy is a brown boy, had curly and unkempt hair, his cloth is nothing but patch up rags and he is very skinny.

The boy is dead because of malnutrition and the lack of food. When he died nobody notices it, as the time when Kyle take over his body and his death is very short.

To the people in the surrounding, it looks like he just takes a short nap.

‘Now let’s check it.’

Kyle then closes his eye and checks his new body. He checks his condition and memories as to where he is right now.

When a person dies their soul will leave leaves their bodies, but their body and brain will keep all of their memories.

It’s like a computer when a person using it they will control everything that the computer does, but when they turn it off it’s like their dead.

The computer will still have all of its memories and function, and any person can look at all of those memories or in another word the same computer different controller.

This is what happens to this boy's body right now, the same body different person.

Since he is just a boy on the street trying to live, most of his memories are about food and surviving. So they are no good to him, he already had all of them even before this boy.

Kyle didn’t care for the boy name, as of right now his name will be Kyle Clerum.

But before he takes over the boy's body he meets his soul and the boy made him promises to take care of his friends and family.

Kyle might be a lot of things but he always fulfills his promises. He takes his word very seriously.

‘Other than hungry and malnourish this boy's body is okay. Don’t worry boy, before I get out of here I will let you have a payback.’

Knowing that the boy's body is okay Kyle decides to give him a gift before his start with his plan.

Even though his magic power is restricted by his soul to make sure that this body is not damaged, he still has a very powerful soul.

Before coming to this world he had devoured the soul of the countless god of his world.

He can do a lot of things with that.

‘Soul Snatcher.’

He uses one of his techniques to control one of the guards. He devours that person's soul and then separated a bit of his soul to control his body.

For now, he cannot control more than just one body as that will also put a strain on this body.

He then checks if he had any weapon on him that he can use.

‘Is that firearm?’

He finds out that the guard had a pistol with him and he is shocked. The reason why he is in shock because he can’t believe that firearm still exists.

In his world Grand Dey, the firearm is an antique that most people already forget about it except for a few historians because it is useless there.

Grand Dey is a world where magic and danger come in hand. To survive in it is through magic weapons and magic spells.

The development of the spell is a bit slower than a weapon. The most important thing about a weapon is how much damage it can do. So most weapons only need an upgrade or a better version.

For a magic spell, it’s a little bit different. You need to study the spell thoroughly and how it reacts to the magic in the surrounding. If the spell is either wrong or if there is a little bit of mistake on it, it either won’t work or there will be some side effect that usually involved with the loss of lives.

Firearms become absolute because except moving at the speed of sound, loud and made a rapid-fire, the bullet cannot do anything else.

There is something in the Grand Dey that is called inscription or engraving that is put on the weapon or equipment to give it an extra something. That something could be anything, from a spell to even control of some of the magic in the surrounding.

They can also be put on not only weapons but also clothing, accessory, or even jewelry.

But a bullet is too small to be put an engraving on, the gun can be engraved but the bullet is the one that does the damage.

If someone uses a wind spell or even a gravity spell to redirect the bullet, then the bullet will never hit the person, so making it useless.

As for the animal, they either had a thicker hide or a scale that made the bullet just bounce off them.

Many people try to think of a way to put an engraving on a bullet but a bullet is just too small. The time it took and the resources are not worth it from any of the other weapons they have.

An arrow is a lot more powerful than a bullet. In an arrow, you can put a bunch of engraving on it and you can reuse them as long as they didn’t wear out and most importantly is that it is a silent weapon.

So firearms become a forgotten relic on Grand Dey. And that is about tens of thousands of years ago.

Seeing it here makes him think that this world is too backward and in the past.

‘Well, this will do for now.’

He searches for the information of this place from the guard memories and lay down the plan on how to get out of this situation.

And then he will start with killing every guard here.

He finds out about the detail of the firearm, from the amount of bullet, the recoil, and even the accuracy.

He also counting that in one second how many people can he kill and how to use the environment to his advantage.

He uses his soul to scan at the surrounding without even using his eye. He predicted how the rest of the guard will move when the first shot is fired.

And the most important calculation is how much this guard body can take before it breaks. It matters not to him whether or not will this body break but it must complete its job before its dead.

 

15