CHAPTER 14 DEBT
351 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 14 DEBT

 

The identity issue can be solved easily, no matter where you are there will always be a corrupt official that you can buy or he can just get it the legal way.

For this, he already makes a plan for it. If it comes to worse he can just forge one.

The biggest problem he had now is that he needs a guardian or parents with him if he wants to start amassing his wealth now but he is a child now. A child of this world cannot have their own business and bank account.

In other words, he needs to find someone to be his guardian to hold all of his money for him.

It cannot be this woman as her background is not clean and if her criminal operation can be traced to her than all of his money could be gone as well.

He needs someone who had a clean background for his clean and legal way of doing business.

He already makes a plan for that as well.

With that set, he takes a shower and then he pours out all of the twenty million dollars, then he put it inside his soul space, to make it easier to be used.

“Now let settle a debt first.”

He then goes down the condo and grabs a cab to send him to the nearest phone store.

He bought a phone and then he goes to the eateries in the surrounding. He is there for almost an hour.

Then he goes to the place where the boy is from. He is here for two reasons.

The place is outside of the cities. Most of the building is abandon and homeless people use it as a shelter.

The boy lives with the other children in one of these buildings.

Before this, the boy lives with the other in an orphanage but the people who work there are a bit cruel as they always make them work to the bone and then limited the food that is supposed to be given to them so that they can save the money for themselves.

Most of the children there are starving; some of them are sometimes not allowed to eat for days.

At one point most of the children decide to run from the orphanage and live on their own.

After he got off the taxi he first makes himself invisible so that others will not recognize him.

He first goes toward a place in the building and then to a room where there are no children around and then he begins pulling something from his soul space.

The building has a lot of children here but even though they are starving and wearing patched cloth they seem happy somehow.

He can see that they are worried about something but he can also see the smile on their faces. He knew what that meant; it meant they are home with their family, even though they missing one.

He once had the same kind of situation happen to him as well. After he lost both his parents, he found his brothers and sisters. It didn’t matter what race you are it just matters that you have each other.

To live by, they work and steal from the shop around them, so many people hated them. Until one day, they were all killed because someone finds out where they all live, and he is the only one that is left because he wasn’t there at the time, he is working.

He only came home to see his family is killed again. His heart broke for the second and the last time.

The feeling of losing his second family is so unbearable that he shut other people out of his life. He also swore vengeance upon them.

He killed every one of them and then he burned the house and the people who involved in killing them.

He still missed them till this day, when he has nothing else he had them.

He deactivated his invisible spell and come to them.

“Hi guys, how are you been doing?”

All of the children suddenly notice Kyle and all of them look at him in surprise.

“Xiao Jun is that you?”

Xiao Jun is the boy's original name.

Most of the children haven’t seen him for almost a week now, they all try to search for him but they couldn’t find him and they expect the worst to come.

But seeing him here and alive, they almost couldn’t believe it.

“What happens, we try to find you everywhere. We thought that you are...”

“Where did you get this cloth, it so beautiful...”

“You look a lot healthier than before…”

They barrage him with all kinds of questions that they can think of.

“Xiao Jun, are you okay? You look a bit different.”

One of the older boys ran to him and hug him and start asking him this question. He is Edward Long, the leader and elder brother of these children. He is sixteen years old.

Even though his name is Edward he is an Asian. It is the name that his parents chose for him before he lost both of them.

“I’m fine. Edward let’s go somewhere to talk. Oh yeah, I brought some food for you guys, it’s in the other room.”

When the children hear what Kyle said at first they hesitated as they are worried about him, but as Kyle convinces them they all rush toward the food.

When they got there, they can see all kind of food and drinks is prepared. Their mouth is watery and their stomach is rumbling but they didn’t just jump at the food straight away, instead, they turn toward Kyle.

“Can we eat this?”

“Of course, I bought it for you guys.”

When they heard Kyle said that it’s okay they all jump in and pick a portion of food for themselves.

While they are eating Kyle and Edward went to the side to talk.

“What do you want to talk about?”

Edward is worried as he feels that the person in front of him is like a different person than the one he knew, but he still looks the same in every way.

“First of all, my name is Kyle, Kyle Clerum. Xiao Jun is already dead.”

“What!!”

Kyle tells him the truth with a straight face without his emotion even changing.

Edward couldn’t believe what he heard but for some reason, he didn’t think that the person in front of him is lying.

“What happens to Xiao Jun, who are you, why do you look like him then?”

Kyle then tells him everything that happens to this boy, Xiao Jun, and that he is kidnapped by some people to have his organ harvested. But at that time the boy hasn’t eaten anything for days, so he dies before anything could be done to him.

Then he tells him who he is and how he takes over this boy's body. He even shows him some of the telekinesis, invisibilities, and some of his other soul abilities to him to prove it.

When Edward saw all of it even he had to believe him.

“Then why are you here, telling me all of this?”

“Because the boy asks me too. Before I take over his body I met his soul, I tell him what I will do and he didn’t mind it. It just that he makes me promises that I will look over all of you for him and I give him my word, that’s why I’m here today.”

“Xiao Jun…”

Edward let tears flow through when he learns that Kyle is here because even in his last breath Xiao Jun still thinks of them.

“Did he go peacefully?”

“Yes, when I give him my word he is at peace.”

Then Edward cries for a bit more as Kyle just stand in silence.

“Edward I am here for two reasons. The first one is for the promise I made with the boy, Xiao Jun and the other one is a proposition. I already fulfill my first reason.”

Kyle starts to look at Edward with seriousness.

“My proposition comes with a choice. The first choice, I will give you ten million dollars and we will owe each other nothing anymore, which means all my debt with the boy is finished. The second choice, follow me and I will give you both fame and fortune, all the money you can spend and everlasting fame, but it will be full of difficulties. This is the choice.”

Kyle then gives Edward one of the phones he just bought.

“I will give you three days to think about it. There’s only one number on that phone; call me when you make your decision.”

Kyle stops for a moment and then turns to face Edward again.

“Oh and take this, use it to buy food or something.”

Kyle then throws a stack of money to Edward, it is ten thousand dollars.

Then Kyle becomes invisible in front of Edward and walks out of the building. The children are so busy eating that they didn’t even notice that Kyle is already gone.

While Edward is stunned with the money he is holding in his hand. It takes him quite a few moments to wake up from his stupor.

Kyle returns to the city, to the woman condo again.

11