CHAPTER 18 SUPERCOMPUTERS
312 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 18 SUPERCOMPUTERS

 

Throughout his life, Kyle always put some kind of security measure when he falls asleep.

Even before he got his Godlike power he always sleeps with caution, much less afterward.

On the fact that he just falls asleep just like that out in the open is not only something new to him, but it is also something very scary.

For a long time, he had never been as scared as he is right now.

While he is asleep just now someone could just come and slit his throat, and there is nothing he could do about it before it’s too late.

After he wakes up he needs a couple of seconds to calm himself down.

His heart is beating out of his chest for a couple of seconds there.

“It is a mistake that will never happen again.”

That is what he said to himself to calm himself down.

After the whole movie and sleep, thingy is settling, he decides to go around the arcade and the gaming area to see the combination of entertainment and technology.

He can already see a lot of places like this all over the place he went. It is always full of young and middle-aged people.

He went inside to the nearest one to him. It is a coin arcade.

All of the game is coin-operated. This is where most young people go too to spend their money.

He went around seeing what is so enjoyable playing all this game.

The arcade is loud with the sound of both games and the people who are enjoying it.

Kyle can see that most people come here with their friends to spend their time with each other, they didn’t seem to care whether they are winning the game or not.

They are just looking for a place to hang out.

Kyle decides to play one of the games to see what is so enjoyable about it.

He changes his money for a token as he can see that from the people in his surroundings.

The first game he plays is a car racing game. He is very intrigued by the working of the vehicle of this world.

He always takes a cab with him but he never drove a car before. He wants to drive one on his own but then he noticed that his height is too short to drive one, he can’t see the front and reach the pedal with his height.

Kyle takes that this must be some form of driving simulation. It might not be completely accurate, but at least he can see how the mechanics of car work.

The first time he plays, his car is wrecked, but he is getting used to the car pedal, gear shift, and the steering wheel.

The second time he played he is already become efficient in driving the car, he is already winning the first place and after that, he is bored by it.

Once you know the trick, the game will start to get bored.

The game lost its enjoyment the moment he can win it.

He tries the other game around him, even the claw game. He wins every game after the second try.

He then goes to the electronic shop to see what other types of electronic devices that this world had.

He went into the computer store and he can see that there are many types of computers in his surroundings.

There is a computer that is made purely for gaming and then there is the normal computer that is for home or work purposes.

He can see what the hardware looks like and its function. He understands that hardware is the physical component of the computer. Without the proper hardware, the computer cannot work at all.

He is also learning a little bit about what software is. Software is easier to understand, it is a computer program that tells the computer how to work a certain function in it.

It is too complicated to learn all of this in a computer store as they only sell it, not makes it.

So Kyle just looks around to see the other type of electronic that in the store.

He can see many types of computer accessory mostly, and then he read about some flyers about a computer that almost came close to a supercomputer.

He found one of the female workers there and asks her.

“What’s a supercomputer?”

When the female worker turns to look at the person who asks her the question, she can see it is a kid.

From the way, the kid dresses its looks like branded clothing.

“Are you here to buy something with your parents?”

Kyle calmly nodded his head as he knew that if he didn’t it is more likely that she wouldn’t answer him.

As the worker finds out that his parents might come here to buy him a computer she is happy to answer his question.

“Okay, a supercomputer is a computer with a higher level of performance compared to a general-purpose computer. It can process data at a faster speed and can run a lot faster than even high-performance computers.”

“Can it be bought here?”

“Hehe, you can’t, we don’t sell a supercomputer here.”

“Then who does sell them then?”

“Hum… all I know is that a supercomputer is something that the country or high-level companies use, I didn’t know any more specific detail though. As for where or who sell them, I don’t know.”

The worker sees that the child is very interested in the supercomputer. But for a child, they didn’t need a supercomputer.

Most children only use their computers to play games or do their homework.

“Just so you know a supercomputer needs a large space and a cool place so that they didn’t get overheated. They are also very, very expensive.”

“Can I buy it within a range of ten million?”

When the woman hears that he can spend ten million on just a computer, she is surprised.

‘Even if you have the money to spend, does your parent going to allow you to spent ten million on a computer for playing games?’

“I still don’t know whether or not you can, but there is another product here that can almost compete with a supercomputer.”

Knowing that his parents could be rich, the woman tried her best to sell him one of the store products.

This is Hong Kong, a rich parent is not rare.

The woman then starts to show the computer that she said can compete with a supercomputer. She is trying to make Kyle take a look at the computer they have.

It is a very high spec computer that had two types. One is for gaming; the other is for work purposes.

Kyle is intrigued by both computers, if it is like what its claim, then it might be useful to him.

Kyle could separate his soul into millions of thoughts. With this ability, each thought can think separately but they are still connected.

In other words, they can complement each other, as they went through every single possibility to achieve the single best answer and solution.

The supercomputer probably can simulate itself rather than he is the one who is doing it. If it is true then it will save him a lot of time doing all the thinking himself.

11