CHAPTER 22 POCKET DIMENSION
276 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 22 POCKET DIMENSION

 

It is a month after the whole orphanage and Edward's situation is finished.

Right now Kyle is at the airport with Lucy and Edward. He is waiting for a plane back to Shenyang.

After the children are put back to the orphanage, he makes sure that Zhang, the one who is in charge of the orphanage, to take care of them properly. He even left him one million dollars so that the orphanage did not run out of money.

Then he admitted himself into the orphanage and makes Lucy, the woman he controls after trying to commit suicide, to come and adopted him.

He also tells Edward that he does not admit to the orphanage. Edward is already 16 years old; it is easier if he just stays with him.

He then searches for a place where pollution is the least and finds out that to move to another country is much more of a hassle, there is too much paperwork.

So he found a place in China, Shenyang. This place is one of the least air polluted places in China, so he chose this place as his home.

Kyle tells Edward that he could visit the kid anytime he wanted too, but he needs to follow him whenever he needs him too.

Kyle also tells Edward to tell Anna the truth about him as well.

Lastly, he dumps the drug woman's body in the condo. Her body is just dead weight for him to carry around.

After reassuring the rest of the kids that he will come to visit them as often as he can, Edward tells them that Anna will take care of them until then. He cried for about an hour when they had to parts ways.

He uses some of the money he still has from the one that Kyle gives him to buy some phone for Anna and the children to make sure that they will keep in contact.

After all of the issue in Hong Kong is done, Kyle starts to move to Shenyang. He brings Lucy to be his legal guardian and Edward so that he will stay close to him when he needed him.

He finds a huge two stories house and made Lucy buy it. The house is huge and fully furnished.

He then buys a car as Lucy had a driver's license, she can take him wherever he wanted.

Kyle then makes Lucy be the one in charge of finding his resource, he only told her to look for it, not to buy it.

When all the matter in Shenyang is done he starts to explore this world. The one important thing that he learns in Grand Dey is that not all legend and myth is made up.

So he had been doing his research about the myth and legend of this world and he wants to check if there are any of them turn out to be real.

The first place he checks is the legend and myth in China. There are many of them here.

There are the legend of gods, mythical and strange beast and out of the world places. The one he wants to find is strange places.

According to legend, most of this mythical place can only be entered through a certain gate or ritual.

When Kyle first finds this information, the first thing that pops up out of his mind is a pocket dimension.

Pocket dimension is a place where a certain world is created by someone or something. The world in the pocket dimension will have its own sets of law and principle.

The Gods of Grand Dey made a personal pocket dimension as their home or garden.

Kyle suspects that mythical like places is a pocket dimension that is created in this world.

So he is searching for any kind of trace of the pocket dimension power signature.

The main reason why he believes some of this legend to be true is that most of this legend about the god power and magic is too real for a world that didn’t have magic.

Most of the people of this world said that this is all just misunderstood technology and science.

That could be true, but the one thing that makes him doubt it is the magical beast.

Many of the mythical beasts of this world are real in his world. For example is like the western dragon, the giant water serpent, the unicorn, and much, much more.

The reason why all of this mythical beast and gods disappear might have something to do with this world's lack of magic.

After that he went around China to look for any sign of magic, he brought both Lucy and Edward with him as he is a child right now and can’t go out on his own.

Edward is taking a plane back to Hong Kong, while Kyle and Lucy are going back to Shenyang.

“Where are we going next?”

“Nowhere, for now, I need to do some more research before we go out again.”

“Thanks for the money and for letting me go back to Hong Kong.”

“No problem.”

When they move to Shenyang, Kyle spends a lot of money on buying the house and car.

He is left with only a few million with him, so he just robs another criminal organization in some of the places that he goes to. This time it is a drug and weapon smuggling ring. He takes all of the money and the weapon and drugs.

He manages to take about three to four million in just one swoop.

When Edward wants to go back to Hong Kong, Kyle gives him around ten thousand for him to enjoy in Hong Kong.

Edward cannot believe that this is the third time ridding a plane in just this month. Before this, he had to walk to go anywhere, but now he can just take a plane.

Each place they go to, he takes a picture of it and sends it to Anna so that she can see and share with the rest of the children in the orphanage.

Wherever that place is he always buy some souvenir so that he can give it to them when he goes to visit them at the orphanage.

He had bag after bags of souvenirs with him to bring back to Hong Kong.

As for Kyle, he teaches Edward on how to manage his trip and people alike. He didn’t tell him to goes around killing people, yet.

Edward is learning very seriously as Kyle told him that he didn’t need a useless person with him.

Edward kept pushing himself to do better and each time he made a mistake he noted it down and then improved himself.

Kyle likes his attitude as he will strive to do better without even him holding his hand.

Every time Edward had some spare time he will search the internet to look on how to become better at managing both himself and others.

6