CHAPTER 47 SOLOMON
135 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 47 SOLOMON

 

The spell that Kyle put on the genie isn’t just a retraining spell but also hypnosis spells that make it tell him the truth.

The spell work wonders for someone tired, weak-willed, or someone who is dying.

The genie keeps using its soul power and is too tired because of it. So it’s an easy target for this spell.

“Solomon! King Solomon?” Kyle a little surprise with the answer that the genie gives.

“I don’t know whether he is a king or not, my job is just to test people and that’s it. I don’t even know where he is now.” Genie.

“Probably dead, it’s been thousands of years since he lives.” Kyle.

“Thousand? You mean it’s been a thousand years? And what do you mean by probably dead, of course, he is dead. It’s been a thousand years.” The genie is suddenly both surprised and joyful hearing the news.

Then it starts to laugh joyfully like it’s forgotten that it is being held against its will.

“Why are you happy? Is he not your master?” Kyle is a bit confused about its behavior.

As far as he knows, anything that is artificially made by someone usually is very loyal to their creator even though they can think on their own.

Then it hit him, this world is not his, the magic of this world is not like his homeworld so there are things that are different than others, like this genie.

The genie is probably made to only be a guardian of the pocket dimension but not loyal to its creator.

But for it to be so happy is a bit weird.

“Master? He is not my master! He is nothing but a mass murderer. My only regret is not being able to kill him myself and look him in the eyes as he died.” The Genie spoke with gritted teeth.

“Why do you care he is a mass murderer? That’s got nothing to do with you.” Now Kyle is even more confused.

He can feel that the genie is genuinely hated at its creator for the killing it did. Whatever killing that Solomon did had been done to others, so why it is so mad, he cannot understand.

“Do you want to know how I was created, how I was born? By the killing of thousands of people, everyone is dead, my family, my people, all for his damn box. I swore vengeance that if I can ever get out of this place, I will kill him myself.” The genie eyes and skin turn blood red as it says it.

“Wait, you are made by the sacrifice of thousands of people? That means that inside you, there are thousands of souls being forced to merge together, isn’t it?” Kyle was astonished by the genie statement.

That means that the genie is a mash-up of souls that are being glued together.

Their memories and emotion are supposed to fight each other and then break down into nothingness, but there is something that keeps them together.

Kyle knows it is not magic so it must be emotion, a powerful emotion. So whatever it is, all of them must feel the same way.

“Yes… every single one of us is killed so that we were born to be the box guardian. He said that if tens of souls are too weak, then a hundred or even thousand will be sacrificed for it. We were capture, round up to the thousand and slaughter. It doesn’t matter whether its man or woman, young or old.

“I was the last to die, and I hear he said it’ll be a waste to kill hundred and fail so might as well kill them all. I can see the body of the one that had died earlier is being thrown into a box. When I woke up I can see the soul of everyone that had died is lingering without direction, and then we can see him again and we tried to capture him but no matter what we cannot touch him.

“Then we realized, we are dead, a soul. We start to hate him as we tried everything to touch him so that we can hurt him but the result is still the same. As we are trying to hurt him suddenly a tall and solid wall comes out of the ground and then he starts too chiseled on it.

“He spent months doing it and when he is done he starts to mumble something that we cannot hear clearly or even comprehend. After he is finished with his mumbling, all of the carving on the wall starts to shine and then we are absorbed inside it and forced to merge together.

“We are reborn as the guardian of the box, we were only known as a genie. Without any memories or emotions, we only need to do our job and that’s it. Until suddenly, I woke up and had control over this body, I partly remember who I am and try to find a way out of this place until one day a hole is open. From there I can go out.

“It cannot open for long and if it is close I will be forced to go back to this place again. So each time I manage to go out I start to wander the land looking for my home, finding out who I am.

“I also remember my hatred for Solomon. Every time I remember it, every single soul inside me is burning with madness as well.” Genie.

“So he just forces you to merge without purifying your soul… well, that is just stupid. No wonder he failed.” Kyle.

“What do you want from us now? Kill us? Left us?” Genie.

“What about a proposition?” Kyle smile as he says this.

“What can you offer us that made you believe that we will accept it?” The Genie snorted as it said it.

It didn’t believe whatever Kyle said can tempt it.

“I can make it that you will no longer bound to the box and be free. I can also help you find Solomon's tomb if he is dead that is. But if he is alive, well, I thought you want to kill him yourself.” Kyle had a slight smile as he tries to tempt the genie.

When the possibility of finding Solomon alive is mention, every single soul inside the genie is burning with hatred. You can see it in his eyes.

“Can you really find him, dead or alive?” The genie asks with a stern voice.

“If I can find you, who is hidden inside a box for thousands of years, who else do you think can find him?” Kyle.

“What do you want?” The genie immediately believes Kyle's word. Thousands of years had passed and he is the only person it had seen.

If Kyle can find it, one of Solomon's creation, then he is the best person who can find Solomon.

“I just need you to follow my order,” Kyle said with a slight smile.

 

5