CHAPTER 48 WOX
130 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 48 WOX

 

The moment Kyle laid his eyes on the genie he already had a plan on making it his own.

The genie had a soul power at the level of a demigod, that’s alone is enough for him to come to that decision.

His first plan is to completely erase its memories and fix whatever mistake in its creation.

But as he hears more from the genie the more he wants it to stay the way it was.

The genie still remembers its memories from a thousand years ago and more importantly, Kyle cannot purify and fix the mistake on it right now.

His soul is too weak right now. Instead of trying to force things into places, why didn’t he just ask it to willingly follow him, form a trade with it?

The condition is that it will follow Kyle's order and Kyle will help it find Solomon, dead or alive.

After the deal is made the first thing Kyle did is form a soul contract between him and all of the soul inside the genie.

This way there is no leeway for the genie to null the contract.

The contract stated that both sides cannot inflict any kind of harm to the other and the one that breaches the contract will have their soul destroy.

The genie did not know this but the contract has a huge flaw.

The contract is made by Kyle himself using his soul. Kyle or the genie didn’t sign anything. Kyle just wants to put some retraining spell like a soul bomb inside it.

The genie soul is at the level of a demigod, if it wants to fight him from putting the restraining spell inside it, there is nothing Kyle can do to it.

It had to allow the spell to go in on its own. That is the only way.

When it gets inside, removing it without Kyle's consent will be impossible. Any tampering will detonate it.

After the so-called contract is finished Kyle fixes whatever mistake in the genie.

He first makes sure that it is no longer bound to the altar, then make sure it had a more solid body and lastly giving it pure soul energy as its power source and lastly, picking it a name.

“Do you remember your name or do you want me to just call you a genie?” Kyle.

“I do have a name, but you might as well just give me a new one. I am ashamed to have that name. Hearing it will only make me remember how powerless I am when my family is killed. You can give me any name you want.” The genie spoke with a sad tone.

“Are you a man or a woman?” Kyle asks this as the body it had right now could be the form it was created too but not its memories of who it was before.

“A man.” Genie.

“Then why don’t we go with… Wox. That is the name of a great warrior from where I come from.” Kyle.

“Wow. That is a weird name, but I will accept it with honor.” Wox said as he feels some pride that his new name is the name of a great warrior.

“Now let’s get out of this place.” Kyle finishes with everything that he needs to do inside the altar and ready to go out of it with Wox.

He already set all the ground rules for him when they get out to the outside world.

With Kyle's help, Wox can be seen by others at his will.

Before this, he cannot be seen or heard by others as he is just a soul, but with Kyle fixing his internal structure he can now be seen and heard by other people.

He can also change his shape into any form at his will, move anything from a distance like telekinesis, and much more.

…..

When they both get out of the pocket dimension, the altar is still at the cave where Kyle had hidden it.

Nothing is disturbed, everything is still the same.

Wox is happy as he can no longer feel any kind of connection to the altar. He is no longer bound by it and he can roam the world wherever he wants.

“Clear the ruble, use the chances to get used to your new state.” Kyle.

Kyle makes Wox move the ruble on the cave entrance so they can get out.

Wox nodded and start to move the rubble piece by piece at first as he is still getting used to how to use his power in a new way.

“Blast it open. You can train more as we on the move.” Kyle gets a feeling it will take him all days if he works on this pace so he just tells him to speed up on clearing the cave.

Wox nodded and concentrate his power and then create a powerful blast toward the ruble.

BOOM!

With the soul power of a demigod, it did not just clear the ruble, it also widens the cave entrance as well.

Wox is stunned by his power, before this, every time he did this outside, only a small gust of wind blew, but now, its power can injure or even kill people.

Kyle stores the altar with him as he still had other plans for it.

Then they start their way back to the place where Kyle left his camel.

As Wox is a soul he can float and fly as he like without restraint. Along the way Wox is running around the desert as he gets used to his power more and more.

He is laughing around and destroying stones and hills one after another.

He even tries to challenge Kyle but the restraining spell puts a stop to it.

Kyle also did something else as they headed toward their destination, he spilt his soul into hundred of thousand and send it into the altar.

Kyle had his own pocket dimension but unlike the altar, his pocket dimension uses magic as a power source, which this world did not have.

So he decides to tweak the altar to his specification. Whatever is being done to the altar cannot be changed but he can add more stuff, a more perfect spell engraving.

Solomon leaves much spacing between each engraving which gives Kyle the space he needs to add his own spell.

The first thing he did is to use the space inside to its fullest. With the material he uses to make the altar, Solomon actually can make the space inside bigger, a lot bigger.

Kyle finds out that the altar only uses around a quarter of the maximum space it had. He thinks that Solomon didn’t even know about it.

 

 

 

4