CHAPTER 49 THE LAST SPELL
123 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 49 THE LAST SPELL

 

The next thing Kyle did to the altar pocket dimension is to change the environment inside it.

The altar main purpose is to train people, not for long term living.

So Kyle put a spell to collect oxygen, actual sunray, moister, and other things that needed to make it fit for people or animals to live in.

Next, he plans on collecting some pieces of land from the surrounding. Some hills, fertile land, trees, water to make a river and pond and so many other things.

But he cannot do all of that at once here in the Middle East.

Along the way, he did take some land and rocky hills but for the trees, fertile land and especially water, he can’t get all of them here.

He plans on taking it from other places where this kind of resource is plenty, where people will not notice it when it’s gone.

As he is finished with the engraving on the wall of the pocket dimension, he changes the look of the altar so that it didn’t look like what it was before.

He erases most of the unrelated hieroglyph that was on it, other markings that could tell its age, and then he dips the entire altar into the water to clean it.

When they get to the town where the camel was at they take it and go straight to the nearest airport.

He put the camel inside the altar as the first official animal to live inside it.

Kyle's journey in the Middle East is finished, for now.

…..

The long month of summer is coming to an end.

Kyle once again steps foot in Hong Kong. It is dusk at this time.

He didn’t call anyone, not even Lucy to pick him up.

He wants to observe in secret how the two, Edward and Anna, are doing.

Wox who is invisible to the naked eyes right now is standing next to Kyle.

When he first sees the city, modern building, vehicle, and airplane, he was in awe along the way.

He was curious about everything and wants to touch and feels whatever he can see.

He even causes a couple of accidents as he starts to take control of some of the vehicles.

But the most headache-inducing thing he did is when he is in the airport and airplane.

At the airport, he never saw someone with a white or dark skin color before so he thought that they are sick.

He hears an announcement and he thought that someone just yelled loudly and finding the television make him believe that it is the power of gods. He starts to worship it.

Everything that he saw that move automatically is a marvel of creation.

He cannot sit still even for a second the entire time they are at the airport.

Kyle spends the entire time explaining everything to him piece by piece. He can understand him a bit.

When he first comes to this world he was like Wox, everything is a marvel. But unlike Wox his focus is food.

When they are about to board the plane, Kyle knew for sure that he will ask about the plane, but the thing that really pisses him off is that he keeps on running around the entire plane from one end to the other.

It got to the point that Kyle had to threaten him to shove him back to the altar if he is not quiet down.

He is a bit afraid that Wox might accidentally mess up the plane computer system or knock out the pilot.

He doesn’t need a catastrophe at his hand.

After the threat he quiets down a bit, he still lingering the plane but he stays away from the cockpit and other places that had electronics.

Wox learns that because of the airplane the world got a lot smaller and through the internet, people are a lot closer.

From the time they get to the airport to the time they are on the airplane, Kyle has been teaching him about the internet so that he can get used to this world. And also, so that he didn’t ask him a question every single ten seconds.

Kyle explains to him everything about himself except that he is from another world, not that he thinks that Wox will believe it.

Through pictures, Wox knows who Edward, Anna, the children, Lucy and everyone and everything else.

The good thing about Wox is that he takes things as it is, instead of panicking. He is excitable easily but at least he’s not panicking.

He knows that the world had changed after a thousand years, so instead of panicking and running around like a headless chicken, it’s better to accept it and enjoy it.

“Let’s go.” Kyle.

“Let’s go, I want to meet everyone.” Wox is a bit excited to meet everyone else.

Kyle said that he will be the children guard for now until he is given another order.

Edward and Anna can take care of themselves but they always worried about the children.

Wox still remember his family, his wife, and children, soo caring and keeping children safe is the job of any parent will do with their whole heart.

“We not meeting them yet, we need to go somewhere else right now.” Kyle.

“Where are we going?” Wox is a bit disappointed about this.

“I need to do something one last time on you and we need a quiet place to do it.” Kyle.

“What are we doing?” Wox thought that they are finished with everything when they are on the altar.

“You will know when I’m finished with it.” Kyle gives him a vague answer.

But Wox still believes him. If Kyle had any kind of malice intent toward him, he can do it when they first meet.

…..

So Kyle finds a hotel near the airport and rents a room there for one night.

“Hey, why are we doing it here? Why don’t we just do it like before, inside the box?” This is the most important question he wants to ask.

“I need a place of balance. The Middle East is a place of extreme weather. If its day, it’s too hot, if its night, it’s too cold. To do this next spell I need a place where the energy that makes you, the sun and the moon, is in a perfect balance. It could be anywhere but we are here.” Kyle.

“What is this spell?” Now Wox is interested in it.

You need a specific place, a specific time and everything, it’s kind of peak his interest.

“Shush, don’t move,” Kyle tells him to sit still.

Kyle starts to form hand sign after another and then he starts to mumble some words that could be the spell but Wox cannot understand it, so he didn’t know.

Then Wox can feel something seeping into him, something warm. It relaxes him.

It flows inside him and he can feel that it’s going into every single one of the souls inside him including himself.

Before this Wox can only feel how they generally feeling but now he can hear their voices.

They are talking to him.

Wox is so shocked that he just froze there because he just heard a familiar voice.

“Dad!"

"Husband!"

He broke down to tears right there. He couldn’t believe it.

 

 

3