E.P 1 Meet the Twins
416 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

(I promise the story does get better as it goes on.)

Third P.O.V

Female Voice: "Legends, stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. Man, born from Dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grimm set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clash, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named, "Dust". Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly life.

But even the most brilliant light eventually flickers and dies."

Shows a street with a man in a bowler hat with ginger hair and a cigar in his mouth, holding a cane, and 5 men behind him in black suits with red ties and glasses walking down it.

"And when they are gone... darkness will return. So you may prepare your guardians..." As the men walk down the street people back away in fear. "... Build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed... there will be no victory in strength."

The men arrive at a store called "From Dust Till Dawn" and walk in.

Male Voice: But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require smaller, more honey souls."

The camera pans down to show two teens, one short with a red cloak reading a weapons magazine, and the other with a white cloak, slightly taller, reading a magazine about the latest planes, there's a pelican on the cover. The camera switches back to the front of the store to the men. They look at the Dust in the glass case as the man with ginger hair walks up to the old man behind the counter. He takes the cigar out of his mouth

Crime Boss: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?"

One of his men points a gun at the shop owner.

Shop owner: "P-please! Just take my lien and leave."

Crime boss: "Shhhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the Dust."

One of the men puts a case on the counter and opens it, two men grab containers and go and fill them.

Henchman: "Crystals. Burn. Uncut."

The old man reaches into the glass case and pulls out a fire crystal. While that is happening, one of the henchmen walks to the side of the store and hears music and looks over, he sees two teenagers reading magazines. He pulls out his sword.

Henchman: "Alright kids, put your hands where I can see'em!" They don't respond and he gets annoyed and walks forward. "Hey, I said hands in the air!" As he gets closer, he can hear the music well.

Henchman: "You got a death wish or something." He pulls both of their hoods down and it reveals they're wearing headphones. They both turn to look at him.

Ruby: "Huh?" He motions to the headphones. They both take them off.

Asher: "Yes?"

Henchman: "I said, put your hands in the air, now!"

Ruby: "Are you... robbing us?"

Henchman: "Yes!" He yells angrily.

Ruby: "Oh."

Ruby and Asher look at each other and nod.

Henchman: "Hey!"

Asher/Ruby: "Hyah!"

The henchman is sent flying outside. One henchman looks at Roman, and Roman nods, the henchman runs to the back and sees both of them and stops and puts up his gun.

Henchman: "Freeze!" He is also sent flying,but through a window.

Ruby and Asher jump out the window and the other henchman look out the now broken window. The camera pans to look outside as they both activate their weapons. They are back to back with their capes flowing in the wind. They look at each other, smirk, and look back at the other people. They twirl their weapons around.

(Asher's outfit is black jeans with a red shirt and a yellow scarf and a brown leather jacket.)

The music in their headphones turns off.

Crime Boss: "Okayyyyy.." He motions his head to them, "Get them!" The henchmen run outside.

As they run out, Asher grabs Ruby's hand and spins her so she can kick the first guy in the face. As she lands, Asher grabs the back of her scythe and she shoots it. Asher gets twirled around as he has his fist out punching two guys in the face. One man starts to shoot at them, Ruby shoots out her scythe to get out of the way. Asher, using his Semblance, zigzags to the guy and punches him in the chest sending him flying into a wall. Ruby, using her scythe, flips over and kicks the last guy. (Sorry I'm bad with fight scenes.)

They both land near each other and fist bump each other without looking. Roman looks at the guys on the ground.

Roman: "You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. Well, Red, Yellow, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening," He drops his cigar on the ground and crushes it with his cane. "And as much as I'd love to stick around..." He puts his cane up and points it at them. "I'm afraid this is where we part ways." He presses a button and a sight pops up. He shots at them and they both jump up and dodge it.

When they land, both of them look up to see him gone. They both look around. Asher spots him climbing up a ladder, he taps Ruby on the shoulder and points to him. She nods. The old man walks out of the store.

Asher: "You okay if we go after him?"

Shop Owner: "Uh huh."

Ruby shoots her way up to the roof and Asher just uses his Semblance.

Ruby: "Hey!"

Roman: "Persistent..." A bullhead comes up to the roof and a spotlight is shined on both Asher and Ruby. Roman climbs into the Plane. "End of the line, kids." He pulls out a red crystal and throws it at both of them. It lands at their feet. He fires at the crystal and Asher covers Ruby as it explodes.

Roman: "Whoa-ho-ho! Huh?!" A huntress is revealed to be using her Semblance to block the explosion. Asher uncovers Ruby as they both look up to see the huntress.

Huntress: "Hmm" Ruby and Asher look at her in awe.

Asher whispers. "So cool." She uses her semblance to create needles? (idk) And fires them at the bullhead. Roman gets thrown about the ship. He goes over to the cockpit.

Roman: looks to the lady with a crimson dress pioleting the bullhead. "We got a Huntress!" She stops pioleting and goes to the door as roman takes control.

The huntress uses her Semblance to create a storm above the Bullhead.

Roman: "The Hell?" Then the huntress flicks her riding crop down and a hail storm of sharp ice crystals comes down onto the bullhead.

The crimson dress lady reaches the door and the huntress narrows her eyes at her. As the lady uses her Semblance her clothes light up and she launches a fireball back at the huntress (I'm going to start calling her Glynda now so it will be easier) Glynda blocks it and uses ice crystals to create a giant spear and launches it at the bullhead. Roman maneuvers the bullhead so it just bounces off, but Glynda makes it come back around. But the Lady uses her powers to launch an attack to destroy all of the crystals.

The camera goes back to the three and shows their capes flowing in the wind. Ruby looks at Glynda, then gets Crescent Rose out and switches it into sniper form and starts aiming it at the bullhead. Asher pulls out Dust and then remembers it's a shotgun and won't work at this range, he looks down at the roof and looks sad.

Ruby starts to fire at the bullhead. The lady, with one eye and dress glowing, blocks all her shots.

Asher: "That's kinda cheating."

The lady swings her arm and the ground below the three starts to glow, Glynda uses her Semblance to throw the kids away from it as it explodes. As they land, all of them see the bullhead door close and it flies away. Ruby looks over to Glynda. Asher runs up and stands next to his twin.

Ruby: "You're a huntress!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f325058394b566e6c5676323432673d3d2d313132343731363936362e313661313266336135356535633637303232393238333835333738342e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

(I don't own this.)
Ruby: "Can I have your autograph!"

————————————————————————
Scene change

The camera angle shows Ruby and Asher sitting at a table. With guilty looks on their faces. Asher is touching the tips of his pointer fingers together repeatedly. (👉👈)

Glynda: "I hope you realize your actions tonight will not be taken lightly children, you put yourselves and others in great danger."
Asher looks up, "But they started it, and more people could have been hurt if we didn't intrude."
Glynda: "By putting yourselves in danger. You children, what would your parents think."

Asher put his hand up and opens his mouth to say something but thinks it over, puts his hand down, and closes his mouth.

Glynda: "If it were up to me, you would be sent home... with a pat on the back..." Asher and Ruby look hopeful "...and a slap in the wrist" she slams her crop on the table, barely avoiding their hands.

Ruby: "Eeekk!"

Glynda: "But... there is someone here who would like to meet the both of you."
Asher and Ruby have surprised faces as Glynda moves aside as someone walks in with a plate of cookies and a mug of hot chocolate.

Ozpin: "Asher and Ruby Rose..." He leans in closer to look into their eyes, "Both of you have silver eyes." Ruby and Asher look at each other, then look back at him.

Ruby: "Um..."
Ozpin: "So! Where did you both learn to do this."

Asher and Ruby look at each other. Then look back.
Asher: "Signal Academy"

Ozpin, addressing Ruby, "They thought you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?" Then to Asher, "And fight the way you did?"

Asher/Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular." Ozpin and Glynda look at each other with questioned faces when they said their sentence in perfect unison.

Ozpin: "I see..." He sets down a plate of cookies. They both take one and eat it. Then start to shove the rest in their mouths.

Ozpin: "It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow."

Ruby: "Mmmm!" With her mouth full of food "Thash owr unkul!"

Asher, whose mouth wasn't full, "What she said was, 'that's our uncle!'" He glares at Ruby for talking with her mouth full.

Ruby swallows the cookies, "He's a teacher at Signal." Asher, in the background whispering, "He's so cool" as Ruby continues "We were complete garbage before he took us under his wing." Ozpin takes a sip from his mug.

Ruby: "Now I'm all like —- Hooooawahhh!" Ruby does a karate move "witchaaaa!" She accidentally hits Asher's head.

Asher: "Ow!" he says and rubs his head
Ruby: "Sorry!"

Ozpin: "So I've noticed." He sets his mug down. "And what are adorable children such as yourselves doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

Asher/Ruby: "Well ..... We want to become a huntsman/huntress." They said in perfect unison again

Ozpin:"You want to slay monsters?"

Asher: "Yeah, we only have two more years at Signal. Then we're going to apply for Beacon!"

Ruby: "You see, our sister is starting this year, and she's trying to become a huntress. And we're trying to become huntress/huntsman 'cause we want to help people."
Asher: "I also want to become a pilot."

Ruby starts to speak faster, "My parents always taught us to help others, so we thought, 'hey why not make a career out of it! I mean, the police are alright, but huntsman and huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!" Asher is nodding.

Ozpin: "Do you know who I am?"

Ruby/Asher: "You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster of Beacon."

Ozpin: "Hello."

Asher/Ruby: "Nice to meet you."

Ozpin: "You want to come to my school?"

Asher/Ruby: "Yes! More than anything."

Ozpin looks at Glynda, and Glynda looks away unhappily.

Ozpin: "Well okay."

Ruby and Asher look at each other as their eyes widen and smiles grow.
————————————————————————
Sence change

Asher and Ruby are now on a bulkhead being hugged tightly by their older sister.

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby siblings are going to beacon with me! This is the best day ever!"

Ruby, in a strained voice, "Please stop, Asher's face is turning blue."

Yang stops hugging, "But I'm so proud of both of you!"

Asher is seen behind Ruby putting his hand on the wall supporting himself while trying to regain his breath.

Ruby: "Really sis, it was nothing."

Yang: "What do you mean? it was incredible!" Asher rejoins them "Everyone at Beacon is going to think the both of you are the bee's knees!"

Asher is now looking down at his knees "My knees will not become bees."

Yang, looking at her brother like he's weird, "It was a figure of speech Asher."

Asher: "oohhh."

Ruby: "I don't want to be the 'bees knees' okay!? I don't want any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees!"

Asher: "Normal knees are the best."

Ruby points to Asher, "See, Asher agrees!"

Yang: "What's with you guys? Aren't you excited?"

Asher/Ruby: "Of course we're excited!" In perfect unison.

Yang says quietly, "I hate it when you both do that."

Asher: "I just.... we both got moved ahead by two years."

Ruby finishes for him. "We don't want people to think we're special or anything."

Yang walks between them and puts her arms around both of them.

Yang: "But you both are special." Asher gives her a big smile

News Reporter: "... The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick. Who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa."

Lisa: "Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus civil rights protests turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted-" The tv turns off. Then a hologram of Glynda shows up.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to beacon."

The camera turns to the three.

Yang: "Who's that?"

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

Yang: "Oh."

Glynda: "You are among the privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future huntsman and huntresses. It is your duty to uphold it.
You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge, and training to protect our world." When she finishes her speech, she disappears.

Ruby: "Wow"

Asher: "That was interesting."

Ruby walks up to the window and put her hands on it looking out.

Ruby: "Look, you can see the signal from up here!"

Asher looks out the window, "What a beautiful view."

The camera pans out to show the whole ship.

Yang walks up to them and puts her arms around them.

Yang: "I guess home isn't too far after all. Beacon's our home now."

The camera looks over to see a blond boy about to puke. He then runs past them.

The camera starts to pan out behind the plane

Yang: "Well, I guess the view isn't for everyone."

Asher: "It was a nice moment while it lasted... I wonder who we're gonna meet."

Ruby: "I just hope they're better than 'vomit boy'. Oh, Yang, gross, you have vomit on your shoe!"

Asher is heard laughing.

Yang: "Gross gross gross."

Ruby: "Get it away from me! Get it away from me."

Yang: "It's not funny Asher!"

Asher is heard laughing even harder.

———————————————————————-
I did the first episode, and it only took 2 and a half hours to write. So tell me what you think of it. And it's mostly edited, but I may have missed some parts, so tell me if you find any.
Also, I don't own any of the videos or pictures. All right go to the original owners. I only own Asher. You know this has 2753 words. This will probably be the longest chapter I make for a while.

5