E.P. 2 Part 1 Meet Donut
217 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to show the ship landing at Beacon.

The blond from before is the first out of the ship and runs straight to a garbage can. Then the camera switches to show Ruby, Asher, and Yang walking out. They stop a little bit ahead and stare in awe at the massive school.

Asher's P.O.V (Finally right? Probably won't be much of it.)

Asher: 'This school is so big.' He is still staring up in awe.

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" I look over to Yang.

Asher:'She's right, this is so cool. I finally did it, mom.'

Ruby: "Ooh! Ooh! Guys!" Ruby turn to chibi form with stars in her eyes.

Asher:'Not again.'

Ruby: "That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" *Ruby goes to follow the girl, but Yang grabs the back of her hood to make her normal again* "Ow, ow..."

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons."

Asher: "Yang!"

Yang: *Looks to Asher* "What?"

Ruby: "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves. They're a part of us. They're so cool!" *Looks to Asher* "Tell her Asher"

Asher: *Waves hands around defensively* "Don't bring me into this."

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you ...."

I start to drone out the conversation. I then notice a butterfly fly right past me.

Asher: "Oh a butterfly." Follows it.

A few minutes later I lose the butterfly in a tree. I turn around and noticed that I have no idea where I am.

Asher: "Uh oh."

I start to walk around when I accidentally bump into someone. We both fall to the ground.

???/Asher: "Ow"

I look up to see someone with Blond hair and blue eyes. I stand up. He has a pink shirt and blue jeans he also has a belt that looks like he has Grenades on it. And what I think is an assault rifle on his back.

Asher: "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I put out my hand so he can grab it.

??? grabs my hand, "It's okay everyone makes mistakes."

I notice that he is taller than me. But only by a few inches.

Asher: "My name is Asher 'Sarge' Rose. First-year."

???: *Clears throat* "My name is Franklin Delano Donut. But people call me Donut. Also first year"

Interesting name he has...

Asher: "I'm lost, do you know where we are?"

Donut: "Of course, I got a map of the school grounds before coming here." Pulls out a map.

Asher: "Then can you lead me to the Auditorium?"

Donut: "Yes I can. It will be a pleasure to help someone."

He starts to lead me to the auditorium. We hear an explosion in the background. He stops to look at it but I just keep walking.

Donut: *looks back to me* "Shouldn't we go check that out?"

Asher: *I just keep walking.* "No it's probably just my sister." 'and people call me the irresponsible one.'

Donut: *Runs to catch up* "sister?"

Asher: "Yeah, I have a twin sister. Her name is Ruby Rose."

Donut: "Huh neat."

The camera pans out to show the whole school then turning black.

(Edited for the most part)
(Sorry for such a short chapter. But the next one should be longer. Also, the Red team will also be a bit OOC because I suck at personalities.)

3