E.P. 2 part 2 The Cute Chick
215 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To the Auditorium. Asher's P.O.V.

I walk in with Donut. I look around and see Yang.

Asher: "I'm going to go to my sister. See you later Donut." I start to walk over to her.

Donut waves saying, "Bye-bye now. And don't be a stranger."

I finally get to Yang.

Asher: "Hey Yang." She turns to me "Where's Ruby?"

Yang: "I don't know? I thought she was with you?"

Asher: "So, you ditched her?"

Yang: "Hey you ditched her too ya know."

Asher: "Fair point."

Yang: "How's your first day going, little Brother?"

Asher: "It's fine I guess. I think I met a new friend."

Yang brings me into a big hug, "Oh, I am so proud of you!"

Asher: *Face turning blue* "Yang... can't breathe. Everything getting... dark. Tell my family..... I love them." *He says in a strained voice.*

She finally lets me go, "Oh sorry little bro"

Asher: *coughing* 'Air, sweet sweet air.'

Yang: She looks past me, "Oh there she is! Hey, Ruby over here! I saved you a spot!" She waves her over.

I turn around and see her talk to the same blond guy that was puking on the ship. She walks over.

Yang: *looks over to ruby* "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: *looks over angry at us.* "You mean since both of you ditch me and I exploded!?"

Asher:'I knew it.'

Yang: "Yikes. Meltdown already?"

Asher: *looks to yang* "I think she meant she actually exploded."

Ruby: "Ya, Asher's right, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school... There was a fire... and I think some ice."

Yang: "... Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: "I wish. I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage!" *The camera slowly pans over Ruby's shoulder to see Weiss there.* "And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again!" *Its shows Weiss is getting more annoyed and angry.* "And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Asher: 'Wow what a start to the school year for her.'

Weiss: "You!" She angrily shouts at Ruby.

Ruby then jumps into Yang's arms.

Ruby: "Oh God, it's happening again!"

Asher:' She's kinda cute.'

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang, with a worried face, looks at Ruby. "Oh my god, you really exploded."

Ruby gets out of Yang's arms. "It was an accident. It was an accident!"

Weiss put a pamphlet in front of Ruby that says "Dust for Dummies"

Ruby: "What's this?"

Weiss: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product."

Asher:'She just keeps going!'

Weiss: "Although not mandatory, the Schnee family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy-to-follow guide to Dust application and practice in the field."

Asher:'She's finally done. She may be cute, but does she like the sound of her own voice.' I look over to Ruby, and she looks confused.

Ruby: "Uhhh..."

Weiss: "You really want to start making things up to me?"

Ruby; "Absolutely!"

Weiss: *puts the pamphlet in Ruby's face.* "Read this and don't ever speak to me again."

Yang: "look, uh... it sounds like you two got off on the wrong foot! Why don't you just start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Asher: *looks to yang* "Great idea Yang."

Ruby: "Yeah." *puts out her hand* "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Want to hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss, in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah, and we can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys, like tall blonde, and scraggly over there!" *points behind her to Jaune.*

Asher, Looks up to his own hair, 'Blonde check.' looks down to his feet and back up to his head. 'Tall.... Not check'

Ruby: "Oh wow, Really?"

Weiss: "...NO!"

I put my hand up, "I'm blonde too what about me."

Weiss looks at me with an annoyed face. "And who are you?"

Asher: *Dose a pose.* "The amazing Twin of Ruby." *Wink at Weiss.*

Weiss, says with an unimpressed look, "So there are two Ruby's now, great." and then looks away.

I look over to Yang and Yang just shrugs her shoulders. Then we hear the mic turn on. And turn to look at the stage.

Ozpin: "Ahem... I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people."

Ruby and Me have big smiles on our faces.

Ozpin: "But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." Ozpin then walks away and Glynda walks up to the mic.

Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed!"

Yang looks at us, "He seemed kind of off."

Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there."

Jaune comes over and talks to Weiss, "I'm a natural blonde you know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to night time.

Ruby is currently writing a letter to our friends back a signal. I'm just playing on my scroll. I am currently wearing red pajama pants and a cloak, but no shirt. I have a 4 pack of abs. Yang always made me train with her, she says it will get the ladies to like me. She says ladies like a strong man. Yang then flops down next to us.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

Ruby: "I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though. "

Yang: "I know I do~." *Purrs* I look at her with a 'wtf' face.

Jaune walks by with a blue onesie while humming. I laugh at him.

Yang notices Ruby writing. "What's that?"

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. We promised to tell them, all about beacon and how things are going."

Yang: "Aww, That's so cuuuuuuute!!!" Ruby throws a pillow.

Asher/Ruby: "Shut up!" Yang takes the pillow off her face.

Asher: "I'm not cute. I am Handsome." I cross my arms and look away.

Yang comes up to me and hugs me. "But you are cute. My cute baby brother." And swings me from side to side.

Asher: "Stop Yang, you're ruining my mojo."I say in an annoyed tone.

Yang stops. "Ok I'll stop." then she boops my nose "Boop."
I smack her hand away.

Ruby: "I didn't get to take my friends with me to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here." She looks sad.

Asher: "Come on Ruby, you have to know someone."

Yang: "Yeah! What about Jaune? He's... nice."

Asher: "Is that his name?" Yang nods.

Yang: "There you go! Plus one friend! That's a 100 percent increase!"

Ruby: "I'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a 'negative friend'. Back to zero."

Asher: "Is that a thing?" I look to Yang.

Yang shakes her head. "I don't think there is such a thing as 'negative friends'!" Looks back to Ruby, "You just have one friend and one enemy!" Gets hit in the face with a dog's pillow.

Asher: "It's only been one day Ruby."

Yang: "Yeah, and trust me, you've got friends all around you. You just haven't met them yet."

Ruby looks over to see Blake reading a book near a candle.

Ruby: "That girl.."

Asher: "know her?"

Ruby: "Not really... she saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything."

Yang: "Well, now's your chance!" She grabs Ruby's hand and goes over to the girl.

Ruby: "Hey, wait! What are you doing?"

I get up and grab my shirt walking over to them while putting it on as quickly as I can. But it gets stuck and I trip over something. I get back up and walk over. As I reach them, I put my shirt back on.

Blake hears someone coming and puts her book down and sees Ruby, Asher, and Yang coming up.

Yang: (sing-song) "Helloooo! I believe you two may know each other!"

Blake looks to ruby, "Aren't you that girl that exploded?"

Ruby: "Uhh, yeah! My name's Ruby." Puts out her hand out for a handshake. Then pulls it back. "But, you can call me... crater.. actually, you can call me Ruby."

Yang looks to Ruby and whispers. "What are you doing."

Ruby looks at us and whispers back. "I don't know, help me!"

Yang looks to blake as ruby just smiles. "So... what's your name?"

Blake: "Blake"

Yang: "Well, Blake, I'm Yang!" *Points to me* "And this is Asher. I'm their older sister! ... I like your bow!"

Blake: "Thanks."

Yang: "It goes great with your..... pajamas."

Blake: "Right"

Yang: "Nice night. Don't you think?"

Asher whispers to Yang, "What are you doing?"

Yang whispers back, "Just trying to make conversation."

Blake: "Yes, It's lovely. Almost as lovely as this book... that I will continue to read... as soon as you leave."

Yang: "Yup this girl is a lost cause."

Asher elbows Yang, "Yang!"

Ruby continues to talk to Blake.

Yang rubs her side, "What, it's true."

Asher face palms, "Oh my Oum."

Yang hugs Ruby, "Oh, I'm so proud of my baby sister."

Ruby: "Cut it out!" She and Yang get into a fight.

Asher looks to Blake. "I'm so sorry."

Blake looks to Asher. "It's... ok... well Ruby, Yang, and Asher... it's a pleasure to-" Weiss comes over.

Weiss: "What in the world is going on over here!?" Weiss says angrily, Ruby and Yang stop fighting and Ruby is holding Yang's foot. "Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep!?" Weiss looks to Ruby.

Yang/Weiss: "Oh! Not you again!"

Ruby/Asher: "Shh! Guys, she's right! people are trying to sleep." They did their twin thing and said their sentence in perfect unison.

Asher waves to Weiss, "Hello Weiss it's ICE to see you again." While making finger guns at her and winking.

Ruby and Weiss groan at the bad pun while Yang laughs.

Weiss looks to Asher, "Don't do that again." She looks to Ruby, "And now you're on my side."

Ruby: "I was always on your side!"

Yang starts to get a little angry, "Yeah what's your problem with my sister!?" I see Blake grab the candle. "She's only trying to be nice!"

Weiss: "She's a hazard to my health!" Weiss says angrily.

Blake blows out the candle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Edited mostly)

There, I did it. I finished the episode.
I may have another done by tomorrow.

Also, I don't own anything. RWBY Belongs to rooster teeth.

5