Filler 1
153 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(One year before ep 1)
It's mid-day and we see the Xiao Long house. We hear what sounds like fighting, and the camera zooms to the backyard where we see Yang and Asher sparing. Yang punches Asher, and he is sent flying into a tree and lands on a branch.

Asher in pain, "Pain, so much pain." He says while hanging from the branch.
Yang walks up to him.

Yang: "Come on Asher, stop Yanging around." She laughs at her pun. Asher just chuckles.

Asher: "Maybe if you go easier on me, I wouldn't get my butt kicked."

Yang grabs his arm and pulls him down. "Aww come on, if you want to impress the ladies, you got to get strong. And who's better for the job than your super awesome strong sister." She flexes her arm showing her muscles.

Asher falls to the ground, "Ow!" Yang pulls him up by the back of his hood.

Yang walks back to the middle of the yard and puts her hands up. "Come on Asher, give me your best shot." She gives him a come at me hand signal.

In the background
Ruby is cheering, "Go, Asher!"
The camera turns to see Ruby sitting on the ground with Zwei next to her. Ruby is holding up a sign that says 'Go Asher'. Zwei has a cup of soda and popcorn next to him.

Tai is seen inside doing the dishes watching them with a smile. He hears a beeping sound and looks back into the kitchen.

Back to Asher and Yang.

Asher is preparing himself. "Ok. Ok. You got this. You got this." He looks at Yang, she looks at him with a smirk. "I am going to die."

The camera goes to show both of them on each side of the screen. The wind blows making Yang's hair and Asher's cape billow.
They run at each other.

(Yangs is naruto and Asher sasuke

(Yangs is naruto and Asher Sasuke. Again I'm bad at Fight Scenes)

Asher gets back up and runs back at Yang. Yang throws a punch, but Asher ducks under the punch, and uppercuts yang. Yang staggers back. Asher looks surprised that he actually hit her and looks at his hand.

Asher says in a surprised tone, "I actually hut her. I ACTUALLY H-" He gets punched in the face and falls down "Aahhh!"

The camera turns to Yang who has a smile and holding her fist up.
Yang: "Never let your guard down... and nice hit." She puts her hand out for Asher, and he grabs it.

Asher: "Thanks Yang... ow..." He rubs his face. "Did you have to hit me so hard?" He looks at her annoyed.

Yang: "Had to teach you a lesson."

The camera turns to the house and Tai steps outside

Tai: "Kids lunch is ready!" He shouts to them.

Ruby gets up and runs to the door and Zwei follows. Yang puts her hand on Asher's shoulder and taps it a few times.

Yang: "Come on, let's get some lunch... and good match, you're improving." She gives him a thumbs up and a big smile.

Asher smiles back. "Thanks, Yang." He smirks and pushes Yang to the ground and runs to the door. "You got to keep your guard up yang." He shouts as he runs.

Yang just smiles and laughs. She gets up and follows Asher inside.

(There's a quick filler. Honestly, I can't wait to write volumes 2 and 3.)

1