E.P. 3 Test Start
153 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning after ep 2.

The camera opens up on a close up of Asher face He is sleeping. He has messy hair. one arm is above his head, the other Is over his chest. He has a dumb grin on his face and is drooling.

Ruby:*Snickers*"Take a picture." Ruby's voice is heard in the background.

Yang:*snickers*"I am, I am." The clicking of a camera is heard.

Asher snorts and opens his eyes, and sits up with dazed look on his face. He hears a click and looks over confused till he sees ruby and yang standing there. Yang is holding up here scroll and takes another picture. He Just stares at her for a second then realized what going on and quickly wipes the drool off his face and stands up.

Asher:"Not cool guys." He says somewhat angrly.

Ruby and yang laugh as they run to the bathroom to change.

Asher grabs his stuff and head to the bathroom to change. On his way he sees someone still sleeping he's a little on the chubby side and he has spiky black hair.Slightly tan skin. I go over to him and kick him lightly. He wakes up.

Asher:"Hey it's time to get up. initiation is in an hour."

???:*Closes his eyes*"Five more minutes."

Asher:Kicks him again"Dude do you want to fail."

???:Opens his eyes and gets up "fine."

Asher:*holds out his hand*"The names Asher 'sarge' Rose."

Grif:*takes his hand and shakes it*"The names Dexter Grif and sarge?"

Asher:*checks the time well I got to get ready, see ya later." Walks to the bathroom.

When Asher finishes he heads outside and walks towards the caffettiera on his way he calls someone on his scroll. After a few rings someone picks up.

Tai:"Hello?"

Asher:*smiles*"Hey dad."

Tai:"Asher! I was wondering when you were going to call. How was the ride. Did you sleep well. Did you meet any nice girls. Are you eating well. Did you..."

Asher:"Dad, Dad one at a time."

Tai:"ok... How was it."

Asher:"It was fine. today initiation and I'm just heading to the caffettiera to meet up with Yang and Ruby."

Tai:"ok how are your sister?"

Asher:"Yang is flirting with nearly every guy she sees. Ruby exploited on the first day and is worried about meeting friends and stuff. So the usal."

Tai:"..... Okay then. Well i got to go. Say hi to your sister for me. Bye Asher."

Asher:"I will and Bye dad. Love you."

Tai:"love you too." The call ends.

Asher:*takes a deep breath*"okay let's get this day started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to the locker room.

Lucky my locker is next to Ruby's.

Ruby:"Wonder what those two were so worked up about."

Yang:"Oh, who knows... So! You seem awfully chipper this morning."

I reach into my locker and pull out my jacket and scarf.

Ruby:"Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff." *Ruby pulls out Crescent Rose.* "Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking."

I stop what i'm doing and look at ruby weirdly.

Asher:"Ruby that's kind of weird."

Ruby:In defence "Hey it is perfectly normal to love your weapons. speaking of weapons why did you bring you sword and not your scythe."

Asher:Pulls out dust in shotgun form"Because shotguns are better."*Pumps Dust.* "And because 'Cinder and Ashes' is a pistol. Its not as cool." Shuts locker and leans on it.

Yang: "Remember Ruby, You're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together."

Ruby:"Ugh, You sound like dad! Okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk!"

Asher:"I like milk."

Yang:"But what about when we form teams?"

Ruby:"Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on your or Ashers team or something..."

Asher:"Yeah me and ruby planned to be on the same team since we were little."

Yang:"Maybe you guys should try being on someone else's team?" She pulls her hair over her shoulder and strokes it.

Asher/Ruby:Both walk up to yang and poke her "Our dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as us!?" The twins do it again.

Yang:"Please don't do the twin thing and W-What!? NO! of course I do, I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you break out of your guys shell!"

Ruby: "what the!? I don't need to break out of my shell..."

I look over and see someone struggling with their Locker. He has brown hair and brown eye, and is kinda tall. I walk over to him.

???:"Come on, Come on work." Tries to open it but doesn't work.

Asher:"Hey need help here?"

???:*looks over* "Uh, yes please"

Asher goes over to the locker. Looks at it then proceeds to punch in once hard. The locker creaks then opens. There is a dent in the locker.

Asher:*Rubbing his fist.* "There you go"

???:"Ahh thank you." Hold out hand* "My name is dick Simmons. But People call me Simmons."

Asher: *grabs hand and shakes it.*"The name is Asher 'sarge' Rose."

simmons lets go of my hand and goes into his lockes and grabs what looks like an smg.

Asher:"Well I'm going to the cliff. see you later."

Simmons:"ah see you later sir!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to the cliff.

I am currently standing on square pad next to Ruby. I wonder what it's for.

Ozpin:"For Years you have trained to become warriors. And today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda:"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, Allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates.... Today."

Ruby:What? Aw...*Scared noises*

Asher:"Sweet"

Ozpin:"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Ruby:*more scared noises*

Asher:I look over to ruby. 'what is she doing?'

Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years."

Ruby's world shatters.

Ruby/Asher:"what?!?

Nora:To ren"see I told you"

Ozpin:"After you partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way.Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die."

Jaune:*nervous gulp*

Asher:*bumps fist together. "i'm ready."

Ozpin:"You will be monitored an graded for the duration of your invitation. But our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one, and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as yours standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Jaune:*raises hand* "yeah, um sir-"

Ozpin:"Good! Now, take your positions."

Everyone gets into a battle stance. I twirl my sword around and put it on my shoulder.

Jaune:*with his hand still up* "UH, sir? I've got, um, a question. *Weiss catapults*

Jaune:*As other students catapult*"So, this landing strategy think, uh, w-what is it? You're like, dropping us off or something?"

Ozpin:"No. You will be falling."

Jaune:*more students catapult*"Oh, I see. So, Like, Did you had out parachutes for us?"

Nora:*gets catapulted* "Weeee"

Asher"Come on I want to go now"

Ozpine:"No, you will be using your own landing strategy."

Jaune:"Uhhuh... Yeah. *cardin catapults.*

Yang looks to us and winks and put on some aviators. I look over to ruby and fist bump her. Then I get launched.

To ozpin

Ozpin:Sips fro mug."I love my job."

Screen turn black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise I decided I wanted to get this out before i go to work today. Also I hopefully will have another episode done tomorrow. I want to hopefully, probably not going to happen tho, finish this by monday. And 50 read already wow. Thank you guys. It feels really good that people are reading my story. Also I don't own anything RWBY belong to Rooster Teeth. I only own my character.

4