E.P. 4 Emerald Forest
134 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Immediately after last Episode.

The camera opens with Asher flying past it.

Asher:*While flying* "Yeaaaahhh." *As the ground gets closer* "WAIT A MINUTE WHAT IS MY LANDING STRATEGY!"He yells.

The a light bulb appears above his head. He pulls out Dust and puts it in sword form. He sees a tall tree up ahead and aim his sword at it.

Asher:*Screaming* "I hope this works!" He closes his eyes and.

THWACK

He opens his eyes and sees his sword stuck in the tree.

Asher:*takes deep breath*"Wow it actually worked." He looks down. "Now how do I get down." He hears wood splintering. "Uh oh." he looks up and sees his sword slipping out of the wood."No,NO,NO,NO!"

His sword slips out of the tree and he start falling hitting practically every branch down. On one branch lands between his leg.

Asher:*In a high pitch voice*"My giblets."

After a minute he finally hits the ground. He just lays there groaning.

Asher:"why does bad things happen to good people."

After a few minutes he stands up and catches his breath.

Asher:"ok, now where am I" He looks around. He then hears a growl he turns around with a three beowolves.

Asher:"well I guess today is a good day to die." Pumps his shotgun and starts to gun towards them. "Ahhhhhh!"

This startles them and he uses this to punch one in the face,and it falls down. while turning to another one putting the shotgun right under its mouth and pulling the trigger. Blowing its head off. He then switches the gun to sword form and stabs the one on the ground. He looks around for the third not noticing it behind him.

Bang,Bang,Bang

He heard burts fire from behind him. Asher turn around and sees Donut behind him.

Donut:*Puts his hands up in the air*"I did it I saved the day."

Asher:"well I guess this makes us partners."

The camera pans to a view of the whole forest.
-———————————————————————
Time skip.

The camera opens with Asher and Donut walking through the forest.

Donut:"And that's why you should use compost instead of fertilizer."

Asher:"Donut" He looks over to Him.

Donut: "Yes sir." He looks back at Asher.

Asher:"shut up."

Donut:"yes sir."

They walk a little further until they hear some yelling and shooting in the distance.

Grif:*Panicking"Shoot it. Shoot it."

Simmons:Panicking*"im trying. im trying."

Asher:"You hear that." *Donut nods.* "lets go." *Start to run towards the gunfire.*

When they get to the source of the noise. They see see Grif running from a Boarbatusk and simmons trying to shoot it.

Asher:*looking in disbelief.* "What in sam hell. Is going on here."

Simmons and grif hear him and they look over. Grif stops running.

Simmon/grif:"Asher!" Grif get hit by the Boarbatusk and is sent flying. Grif"Fuck."

Asher just look at the boarbatusk as it start to run at him and Asher just shoots it in the face with his shotgun. It falls down dead and slides over to him and he puts his foot on it to stop it from sliding any further and it starts to disintegrate.

Asher:"what was that pathetic excuse of shooting simmons."

Simmons:"Sorry Sir."

Grif is heard groaning in the background.

Grif:"yeah i'm ok thanks for asking."

Asher:"Shut it grif."

They hear lots of growls behind him. They all turn around and see about 7 beowolves right behind them.

Asher:"Men... Run away." They all start to run.

The camera pans up to the cliff where ozpin and glynda are.

Glynda watching soon to be team red through her tablet.

Glynda:"I have a big feeling there going to cause a lot of trouble."

Ozping:*takes a sip of his mug*"It will be fine glynda. I have a good feeling about them."

The camera turn black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Edited for the most part)

3