E.P. 5 End of the Test
140 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The camera opens up to see soon to be team red running away from a pack of Beowolves.

Asher:*point ahead of himself* "I see a clearing up ahead let's go."

When they get up to the clearing he sees the ruins their looking for and yang and Ruby.

The camera zooms over to to Blake, Nora,Yang, and Ruby.

Black:"Did your brother run here with a pack of beowolves. behind him?"
Team red runs up to them.
Asher:"ruby,Yang." Runs up to the two of them and hug them.

Yang/Ruby:"Asher"*Hugs him back"

The camera looks over to see pyrrha running from a death stalker.

Blake:"Did she run all the way here with a DeathStalker on her tail?"

Yang gets angry and her eyes turn red and fire explodes around her.

Yang:Angrly "I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?"

A ticking sound is heard for a second then a ding.

Ruby:*pointing up* "uh yang."

The camera zooms up to Weiss who is holding onto a claw of a Nevermore.

Weiss:"How could you leave me?!"

Ruby:"I said jump."

The camera moves over to red team.

Grif:"This is an interesting group of people."

Asher:"This is just the beginning."

Simmons:"what do you mean Sir?"

Before Asher could respond. Pyrrha lands next to the group.

Yang:"Great the gang's all here. Now we can die Together."

Ruby:"Not if I can help it!"She yells and charges the deathstalker.

Asher:"Ruby wait!"

Asher and Yang start to run after Ruby.

Yang/Asher:"RUBY!"

The nevermore from before launches an attack of sharp feathers and on strikes Ruby's cape and she get stuck and a bunch more fly toward asher and yang a few almost hit yang and one lands between asher legs.

Asher:*Sweats*'so close.'

While Asher was contemplating his life choices. Weiss runs past him and saves Ruby. Everyone regroups.

Jaune:*Points to the nevermore.*"Guys, That thing's circling back. what are we going to do?" Few few howls are heard. "And the pack is here too."

Weiss:"Look, there's no sense in dilly-dallying. Our objective is right in front of us."Looks towards the relics.

Ruby:"She right."

Asher:"Yeah our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the cliffs."

Weiss smiles at them.

Asher goes to grab a relic but is tapped on the shoulder. He looks behind him to see donut holing out a golden pawn piece.

Asher:Grabs the piece "Good job donut." Give him a thumbs up.

Donut:Looks away embarrassed "Oh it was nothing sir."

Then the deathstalker is heard growling and breaks free from the ice.

Ren:"Time we left."

Ruby/Asher:"right."Looks behind them "let's go." Both ruby and asher run ahead of the group and both jump on a rock together.

Blake notices yangs not running.

Blake:"what is it?"

Yang:*looking at ruby and asher with a proud face*"Nothing...." starts running.

As they were running the pack catches up. Asher stop running and grabs donut and grif along with simmons. Everyone looks back.

Asher:"Keep running we got this."

Ruby looks worried but Asher give her a smirk and a nod. She nods back.A second pack comes out.

Grif:"oh oum we're going to die."

Asher:"Oh, come on Overwhelming odds. with little to no chance of success. How could we resist."

Simmons:"Sir are we sure about this." Looks worried.

Asher:Pumps Shotgun and runs Ahead"For our ancestors' ancestors! ATTACK!"

*Since I suck at fight scene. I gonna give you the next best thing)

 

(kinda how the fight goes.)

After the fight team red goes over to where the rest are and They see a nevermore body fall down the cliff with ruby at the top.

Asher:Point to his sister proudly."That's my sister."

Time Skip to the auditorium.

Ozpin:"Russel thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. sky lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team CRDL[Cardinal]. Lead by Cardin Winchester."

Clapping is heard. Juniper is walking up to the stage.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc,Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieve the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team JNPR [Juniper]. Lead by... Jaune Arc"

Jaune:surprised"Huh, L-Lead by...?"

Ozpin:"congratulations, young man."

Jaune:Pyrrha punches his shoulder and he falls down"Whoa! Oof!"

Ozpin:Black Belladonna. Ruby Rose.Weiss schnee. And yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as.. Team RWBY. Lead by..Ruby rose."

Ozpin:"And finally. Dexter Grif. Dick Simmons, Franklin Donut. And Asher 'Sarge?' Rose."

Grif:whispers To simmons."I thought he made the sarge part up."

Ozpin:"The four of you retrieved the white pawn pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team RED. Lead by.... Asher Rose."

Asher: turns to the group. "ha, Suck it dirtbags." Grif groans.

Ozpin:"looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year."

TimeSkip

It shows that team red is walking down the dorm halls.

Asher:Looking at his scroll"Its says it should just be down here."

They stop at a door.

Asher:"this is it." They hear a door open to their left. and they look over to see ruby peeking her head out of their dorm.

Ruby:Sees asher"Ahh. Asher, I thought I heard you." Walks over"Is this your dorm."

Asher:"yeah looks like were neighbors."

Ruby:Gets all excited"Yeah this is so cool. I have to tell yang." Uses her semblance to go back to her dorm.

Simmons:"Your sister is interesting."

Asher:"yep."

They open their dorm door and look it and see the walls are PINK.

Donut:Exited "Oh awesome."

Asher/Grif/Simmons:"What the FUCK!"

The camera pans out to show the moon then turns black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for the bad writing. It's late and I'm really tired and I also have to get up early in the morning.)

(Also I don't own any picture. video. or Rwby. It belongs to rooster teeth.)

1