Rejected – The loop of rejection
628 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You get to choose only 1 wish and quickly choose it otherwise I would just reincarnate you in another world without any cheat. I wouldn't give a damn even if you die in your first day"

 

Oh Shit! I can't take a risk , without cheat I don't how I am gonna survive if it easy world then I can compromise but It is better to be cautious Dont want to be born in some messed up world without any life preservation skill. Derailed once again can't waste more time. wait why am I feeling that I have gone through this before? well forget it let's focus on my wishes

"For my wish I want a system with Status, Shop , Quests , Map and Inventory"

Good job, Myself. I have no idea in what kind of world would I reincarnate in so the best choice is system. It will cover all my bases. I just have complete quests and gain rewards. At first it will be hard but I can become an OP character easily. Heck, I have even seen characters who with the help of system were able to compete with gods also. I know most people thinks that it is too cliched and I will become too depended on it but who cares, my life is more important. Don't know what kind of adversity I will face in my new life better safe then sorry. With System, I could even buy stuffs also. Easy Peasy, after all I came from era where online shopping is the basic norm and what could be more better than products which have magical effects.

Hehe , Now just need good environment and I will become OP easily. 

"Rejected!" God answered with a solemn expression.

Wait what he just rejected it so easily but why? everyone gets the system. but why not me?

"That's why I hate weebs, You already know why I rejected you. First of all System is as you have said is too much OP. Why would I give a power to someone who could use it destroy the power balance of the current world. Second, as you have said system could make you an existence who could compete with god. Now think about it why would I give a mortal a chance to rival us, The Gods. I think you got the idea so choose other wish"

Damnit I can't disagree with any of it. Why the gods in anime are so easygoing . But the line chance to rival us, the gods sounded so cool. 

Anyway, if system is off-limits then

"Give me Gamer ability then"

"Also, Rejected! Recovery of Health and fatigue by sleeping will suck too much life-force of yours which means as much sleep as much your life-span will be depleted"

Oh wow, This god is kind even though he is the pain in the ass. He is even pointing the disadvantages of my choices. Then let's try everything

"Return by death"

"Rejected! Too much mental trauma"

"Goddess as a party member"

"Rejected! Useless"

"Evolving Shield"

"Rejected! Encounter with b*tch" 

"Maxed out Gamer Account"

"Rejected! Bones only"

"Great Sage skill"

"Rejected! Genderless slime body"

"Esper Ability, Absorption"

"Rejected! Born as a mob monster"

Damn! Old man you are formidable but I am going to back down. Haha, After many years of my Shut-in hikkomori life after the the accident I watched and read tons of anime and mangas. So, I know so many cheat skills that I am pretty sure at some point the God will falter. Don't look down on me I am pretty knowledgeable about useless stuff afterall.

"Smartphone"

"Rejected! I am bad with technology"

"Wait a sec! What's the relation of you are bad with technology with me getting a smartphone?"

"Who is going to create a smartphone which is durable and still usable in another world, dumbass? if I can't create one so how would you get one"

"That's fair, then Meteor Shower"

"Rejected! To OP and you are not a creator of the world"

"Then Demon Kings Ring"

" That is possible but will lose your ability to talk with women normally"

"Rejected! Whats with Cheat if it disrupts my dream"

Looks like it's going to be a long ride

(Some hours later)

"Scientific Knowledge"

"Rejected! Wouldn't have witches to support you and you are not even sure that you will be born in medieval period"

Damn! Whats with this old man, He is constantly rejecting everything. If it goes on like this then I am never going get my wish. It's already been hours of continuous wishing and rejecting. I tried everything even tried But no solution.

"Stop! It's been to much wastage of my time. First of all, Get it straight to your head Fiction that you have read are all lies you can't based your decision on them. You have 10 sec to make a reasonable request otherwise I am going to give you a random ability which could be useless also it will all depend on your luck"

All my fictional knowledge is just treated as garbage and I can't even sob some tears as I have only 10 seconds only oh no it became 6 seconds now. Alright, then it's my last chance

hope I would get it

"I want a plot armor"

Phew.. Made it in time. If this old men have even a little compassion he should give it to me without any further rejection

"Rejected! Already told you it's not a shounen Manga"

Yeah I was wrong this old men is heartless bast * Cough* I mean heartless Diety. Forgot about his mind reading he just give me glare that could kill. 

But it looks my luck is pretty bad as I have no cheat of my choice atleast the skill I will get due to random should be that useless. Please, my ladyluck shower me with your luck. I wouldn't even complain about all the adultery you have done with other people behind me. Please just this time give me nice skill.

The God stretches his right hand and from the sky's a random chest falls which radiates a golden aura. Looks like this box contains my skill. Then the god gestures me to step forward which I did and opens the chest.

Tututututututututututu tututututututututututu Seriosly from where did the background music is coming from I checked left and then right but still found nothing well forget it let's open it. I am already sweating due to nervousness. With some courage, I touched the golden chest and jolts to open on its own. Freaky god stuff, huh. Finally when the box is fully opens, there is a scroll inside. I pick up the scroll and after taking permission from the god opens it and found the following words written on it :-

[  Invisible Barrier

Rank :- S

Type :- Defensive

Description :- As the name suggests, the skill

allows the user to create a invisible barrier around the user. The strength of the barrier    increases with continuous training of Barrier

muscle. The range of the barrier is to the limit of eyesight. ] 

 

I glanced towards the God and inquires through my eyes 'What is it?'.

"What? It's your ability. Don't tell me you don't like it. Well, actually you like it or not you can't change it and it's already decided"

What should I say, It's powerful but useless also. Its good for defense and for protection meaning i wouldn't die easily but i also can't even kill a fly with it as it has zero offensive ability. If I join a party, I can only be a support type party member. It's true that It has less risks but also less rewards.

"You got a good skill, mortal. Use it properly it will be pretty convenient if you know how to use it. Ok you have already wasted too much of my time. so , I am not gonna waste any more time with you. So bye, Hope you don't die soon"

Wait what? Where's my explanation about the world and general information

"It's your fault for wasting too much time and choosing not a single reasonable wish. You are a Otaku right? Just follow their example and collect information like them" God replied to my internal inquiry and snaps his fingers.

And I suddenly felt the surface under my feet disappear and I found myself falling. Wait seriously he dumped me in my new world just like that and  you were the one who told me to not to follow those mc's pattern . Why am I suddenly feeling sleepy. I am losing my conscious.

But there's a single thought which is keep bugging me isnt for a weeb hating god, he have too much knowledge about animes to get all the references correctly and even counter. Don't you think so? and At last I lost my consciousness.

--- To be Continued ---

16