SideStory – Samuel The Regressor
454 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Samuel Leviathan. The son of the current head of the Leviathan Family which is the one of shadow protectors of Efresh. Thats also makes me the heir of the family. Like any other Shadow protectors, our family also controls Efresh from the shadows with Military , Politics and businesses.

In a glance I would just seem like a normal rich young master from a powerful family but actually there is secret which nobody knows about. And that is the fact that I am Regressor. 

What is Regressor? A Regressor is a person who even after death come back in to reference point in thepast. Yup, I have already died in the future. Sounds quite impossible, right but it's the truth. 

I still remember that night, it was cold as small gust of winter winds were running amok. All kinds of noises were echoing in the Efresh Nation's Civil War Battlefield which includes battle cries, painful groans , sounds of weapons clashing, explosions Android thumping sounds of body falling. It was dead zone everyone just killing each other mindlessly. There where many were dying I also died. It wasn't even any heroic or flashy death. I was just a simple darkness attributed energy ball which hit me from behind when I had let my guard down. How humiliating is to simply die by a pawn even when I struggled for 2 years since Efresh national crisis.

What lead to this? Our Family Leviathan which was a Shadow Protector was framed and convicted us Sea Monster Leviathan descendents. It seems general populace were afraid that monsters descendents will someday turn into monsters. They don't want their country to be rule by our Leviathan family so they demanded to exile us.

It is true that we are named Leviathan but it is just because Leviathan, the God of Sea Monsters like any other Gods have gifted as powers and Leviathan Family got their underwater breathing and water walking power from the Leviathan. But , we have contributed so much for forming Efresh. Why would like to destroy it?

After all we were also members of the Shadow protectors since the founding of Efresh Nation. Even though there is strict rivalry between all families in shadow protectors. Our bonds were unshakable from the building of Efresh Nation from the scratch together.

So, as expected other shadow protectors supported us and tried to suppress the fear of general populace but it had the adverse effect. It agitated the populace more which was perfect ideal situation for our enemies. 

The mastermind behind the protests let some enemies sneak in with the protesters and they secretly assassinated many key officials of Efresh. Those assassins were the trigger as it started the Efresh first civil war which also leads it to its destruction.

Now I had returned back to past when I was just a baby which is actually 20 years before the war. I still have 20 years to save my people and country. That's why this time I started to train from a young age and regarded as prodigy of our family. After all last time due to my laziness I started to train late and wasn't ready to save my country.

In my past life's struggle I actually came across actual Leviathan Inheritance which is  not just some bullshit ability to breathe underwater and running on water. But, due to constant war I couldn't get the chance to train with it. Fortunately , I remember all the secret techniques from the inheritance now I can train with them in this life.

But I can't save the whole nation alone. I need allies, in my past life also I made many friends  but most of them in the died in the struggle of survival. After all this is not anime where plot armour will save the mc and everything goes as planned.

Wait ! Didn't I died but still got second chance? Isn't it also like mc's plot armour. Doesn't this mean this second rerun will be successful. No! I can't become conceited , I will still need allies. 

So I decided the people I have to contact and becoming closer to them and training them if necessary. But not everyone will buy my story  I have to gain their then I will reveal my identity as Regressor.

Well, first person I thought to be useful should be Jason Wingfield after all he was my best friend in last life. He is also the heir of Wingfield Family, The Martial Arts Expert family. Even though he is one of the perverse and creepiest when it comes to women but in fight he was one of best. 

Second would be Tylor Storm, after all he is never seen before prodigy of Storm family. He is considered second only to Alex-Senpai. Ah! Alex-senpai, The Black Monster is also considered as the legendary hero who sacrifice himself to save countless of life's. 

Now that I remembered death of Alex-senpai is pretty fishy. Suddenly called for a mission out of the country and dying withouI having any trace of evidence. It seems like this conspiracy is not so simple one.

I have to save Alex-senpai life we would need someone strong as him in the future. Oh! Strong reminds me of Clock Knight! Alex-senpai's younger sister whose time manipulation will be an important asset just have to keep her musclehead tendency in check. I guess for other members those 3 guys would make the cut. Only small elite members will do, I don't want to make an army which will alert the mastermind beforehand.

That's what I had decided on my regression day. My plan was going smoothly like last life Jason become my best friend. I just had to persuade Alex-senpai which will be quite easy simple due to his heroic personality. And if I get Alex-senpai on board the. automatically Tylor and Bella-senpai will be on board. But it will tough to keep Tylor and Jason from fighting. Last will be those three who will be join us if I try contacting them in the correct time.

That was I thought but there was a irregularity in my plans, Clyde Donovan Dusk. In my past life, he doesn't or he exist but his existence was pretty much hidden. I don't know, but I can't feel safe when he came in direct contact with Tylor and Jason. Most of all , he became good friends with Jason as they have Tylor as a common enemy.

Don't tell me his a trump card mastermind use so that Tylor and Jason drift apart more. I can't let it happen. But, still I can't jump to conclusions I have to investigate him. And no matter what happens he is the brother of Heroic Alex-Senpai and Honest Bella-Senpai. I am sure as their younger brother, he would be nice guy like them.

I can't take a risks though, if he is useful I will make my ally but if you became obstacle I will eliminate him for the survival for my family and friends. I still remember the the cold corpses of my close ones. 

Wait! That corpses reminds the one time I found a token with a corpses. It had the name of the evil organisation which is responsible for the destruction of the Efresh.

Shit! How can I forgot about such a important clue. Alright! atleast I know it now. I am coming for you, Evil Cultist Organisation I gonna destroy you before you destroy my country. Let's see whose the final victor.

******

*Sneeze* Huh? Is someone talking about me? Well, whatever! So, Pandora What was the name of your devotees again whom my father destroyed?

[Huh? It was evil cultist or something. Why are asking this now?]

Nah, I just remembered that in my grandpa's book I had seen their plan of brainwashing of Efresh citizens and starting a civil war. I wonder if they are as ancient as mentioned they would already taken some measured right? 

[Oh! Don't worry that brainwashing is only possible when they fully comprehend my evil attribute which is not possible until they have me and your brother's body. So, I guess you had completely obliterated them]

Is that so.. Still aren't you angry after all they were your devotees right?

[Nah ,  I have have Psychos or masochist as my believers so i am already use to their massacres and self sacrificed] a apathetic voice of Pan-chan sounded inside my head like she really didn't care.

Oi, oi isn't it bad? 

[I am goddess. We deity doesn't really care about you mortals and we also don't interfere much as we just give some support to our devoted believers.]

Oh... Actually I have a question from the beginning do you know the reincarnation god?

[Oh that geezer? yeah yeah I know. Acts like a Intelligent but he is actually closet otaku. So, he reincarnated you huh?]

Huh? Did I ever mentioned that I reincarnated ?

[Do you not realise you constantly bring that up like in cases you journey through forests "As a reincarnater I have to collect damsel in distress flag" or in walk through town , "Reincarnaters always come across thugs in the alleys, let's beat some baddies" ]

Now, that's embarrassing. Hehe So back the topic? Do you have any idea why did he reincarnate me then?

[It's mostly like in the orders of Great God-Sama whom we also called Creator-sama ]

Why have I feeling that creator-sama just novice author who created us all for his amusement.

[Oi, Stop your mouth. We can't let it known to creator-sama that you insulted him, you know otherwise you will recieve divine punishment]

Haha, do you think I am just a kid who will be afraid of some scary story. hahaha.

*rumble* Suddenly a lightning falls in the tree closest to me. And it looks like it's not the end as more dark clouds are forming above my head. Why I can't my lousy mouth?

[Warned you] Pan-chan said

Why am I having a feeling that she is actually enjoying it. Forget about her, I will punish after I survive this. Well, now I gonna do what I have always been doing as my last resort. Run and begging for my forgiveness.

"Foooooooorrrrrrrrrgiiiiii *rumble* vvveee Meeeeeeeeee, *rumble* Greaaaaaat Gooooooood-Sama" *rumble*

Why I am running in this one too? I was told that in this one I was not even main focus *rumble* Damn Run faster Clyde run faster 

--- To be continued ---

9