Efresh Academy ( 4 Year Timeskip)
418 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" You have packed everything you need, right Clyde?" inquires my mother in front of our mansion's gate.

It's been 4 years since the Children Meet-up. I am 15 years old now which is a legal age to start attending the Efresh Academy. 

Efresh Academy is sole School of Efresh Nation which is in the centre of Efresh Nation The Saphe City which is the only region which does not come under any jurisdiction of the Shadow Protectors. It was created by Legendary figure of our country known as unstoppable. What a chuuni-name right? But actually he was unstoppable when it come to charging through the anime. He was not from any big family but just from an ordinary household. According to him proper education and training can make anyone into a valuable asset. 

For proving his saying, he created this school which becomes the sole educational institute on the whole Efresh Nation. Efresh Academy teaches history, maths, warfare, economics, geography, self-defense, science, crafting, control over your powers and any other subjects you are intrested in. The current headmaster of the academy is also alumni from the academy who is known for his monster battle instinct , Erez Bryne.

Anyway, I will be attending Efresh Academy this year so I am currently outside of my house leaving for the Academy. As it's a boarding school I wouldn't come back until my vacation. So, my parents have came to see me out. 

"Yes mom, I have already double checked it." I replied with exasperation. After all I have asked countless times this same questions.

"Ok Clyde, but remember don't be picky eater, sleep early and brush your teeth daily...."

Oh shit ! Not this again I have already heard this list everyday since the day its been decided that I going to the Academy to study my mom had constantly brought upon the not-to-do list and to-do list. 

"Yeah Mom, I remember all of this. I am gonna be late so I am leaving now"

"Is that so? Okay then take care." My mom replies with downhearted. She really like to tell the list, huh

Then I looks toward my dad who like usual doesn't talk just stares at me and try to convey with his eyes, 'Take care, son I am proud of you'. Well, I have already became an expert in reading my dad expression. 

That's how I started my journey towards my dream highschool life surrounded by beauties. But like a bucket of cold water was splashed on me, My mom's muttering entered my ears " Is he gonna be okay? Woman has always been his weakness. Sometimes I even had dreams of him arrested for sexual assaulting little girls. Why all my kids are so weird, Eldest one is always surrounded by woman but he is as dense as his blackhole creations, 2nd one is battle maniac who has no female qualities and last one harem seeking pervert whose personality is rotten that no woman like to come close to"

[pft... She said it. Your own mother said it. pft.....]

Shut up, Pandora. I have already been stab in the back my own family don't wanna argue with you more. Anyway, forget it she should be ready when I am gonna be back I will be bringing a army potential brides candidates.

Huhahahahaha .....

[*Sigh*Don't you think because of that kind of thinking your mother think of you as rotten]

 

I board the my car and sits in the backseat. I should  reach the academy in 2 hours. I wonder if Sam and Jason had already reached the Academy. 

Oh! Did I mentioned in this last 4 years. We three have become best buds. At first, Sam was wary of me but slowly his lost his wariness though. Now, his open with his feeling to me I mean do you guys know that guy has things Fang Girls? Kinky right? Well, We're friends everyone have their own preferences. 

In this 4 years we have done many things together like picking up girls which always fails dont know why? or Combat against monsters still Sam is a serious type of hardworking guy so I already guessed he will be strong but Jason even though he gives the feeling of a coward he is damn cool with his martial arts. His martial arts are not some simple moves those are some deep shit mixed with gymnastics. I mean I have only seen someone using scorpion in anime only you know where person handstand and kick with a leg like scorpion stinger that kind of move he uses on Orc which smashed it's squashed its head like a watermelon.

We three are all 15 years now. So, all three of us are attending Efresh Academy. I also have heard rumoured that this time all 6 shadow protectors children are attending the academy

Including us , it seems Tylor is going to be there. After all , he challenged me that he is gonna beat me at school. It seems from Snowflake family Teresa Snowflake and from Spark Family Erika Spark are also joining who are both rumoured to be extraordinary beauties. 

Usually I should be happy that beauties gonna be in our school but my all mighty beauty sense doesn't reacting. Does it rust? Nah! Impossible there should be more to this beauties, I have to investigate.

"Young Master , we have reached Saphe City"

"Oh! Already? looks like I was lost in my own world that I didn't even noticed .Anyway, Ralroxos I can enter from here on my own" I said as I exit the car 

"Yes, if you need my help just call for me young master" Ralroxos replied by bowing

"Ok" and I started to walk towards the entrance of the academy. It was fully crowded, many are attending the academy this year.

After completing some formalities, I was given permission to enter and when I entered the campus I was shocked by the size of the campus I mean they have all facilities Classrooms, Dormitories, Park, Swimming Pool, Playground, dojo, etc. That unstoppable guy surely would've gained enough merits to earn this much stuff, huh.

While I was surveying the campus, I heard my name was called out by behind.

"There's Clyde! Hey Clyde"

"We are behind you"

I turned around towards the voices and found the familiar faces of Sam and Jason with grins. I also grins and walks toward them, only then I noticed that a medium-build glasses boy was with them. He looks like a shy boy with natural silky darker black hair color though as I approach them he slowly crept behind Sam.

"You guys just reached, huh? I also just entered few minutes ago." He replied 

"Oh! That's nice timing then" Jason replies 

I move my eyes towards Sam and with eyes questions him about the boy.

Sam pushes the glasses kid forward and introduces the boy "Oh yeah Clyde meet Fenil Galvan, he is my childhood friend". With the push from Sam , Fenil came forward and tried to shake hands with me even though it clearly shows in his face that he is not use to it. Or Is he uncomfortable with me? It can't be right?

Seeing my pondering , looks like Sam understood what I was thinking so he explained "Oh sorry, You see Fenil is pretty shy around strangers. Don't worry he will get use to you sooner".

With the introduction of our group, we enters the Academy's School Buildings. But, before we could enter our building. Sam stops us and with a serious expression tells us that he want to tells us about a important secret. But not here in a private place with only four us.

Since there was still time before orientation, we agreed because of how much serious Sam sounded after all Sam is usually serious of all of us but today he is even more serious. When we came behind the school building and found that there no one to eavesdrop. Sam drops the bomb which makes us all freeze.

"Actually, I am -- Ah - Regressor - I mean I already died in future and came back in past"

By this new information, all of us were shock and speechless. Only silenced continued for few minutes which was broken by me 

[Wait! First tell me ....]

--- To be Continued ---

12