E.P. 4 Beginning Of The End
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The camera opens up to Team RED sitting in the stands watching Yang vs Mercury. 

Grif:"There both close rang fighters right?"

Asher:"Yeah. Yang fights with her fists, And mercury fights with his legs."

There Match starts.

Donut:"Who do you think will win?"

Asher:"Yang will."

They watch a little of the fight.

Simmons:"When is your match sir?"

ASher:*Checks a piece of paper*"After Pyrrha's match."

Donut:"I can't wait to see you win sir!"

The match ends. And Yang wins.

Donut:"She did it!"

The Yang turns around and punches Mercury in the leg. 

Asher:"What did she do!"

Grif:"That was not cool."

Donut:*Slightly scared*"Yang would never do that right?"

Asher:"NO!" *As atlas people escort Yang back to her room, Asher gets up and follows.* 
"Come let's go find out what's going on."*The rest of red team stand up and follow.*

When Asher gets there he sees two Atlas robots. guarding the door. One puts his hand up and stops Red Team. They hear Ironwood in the room.

Guard 1:"No one is allowed to enter."

Asher:*Looks to his team.*"Stay here." *Looks back to the guard and walks up to him.*"I'm a sargent soldier and I demand to see Ironwood!" *The guards look back to him.*

Guard 2:"Still no one is allowed to enter."

Asher:*Rubs the bridges of his nose*"Soldier if you don't let me enter this room. I WILL RIP THAT HEAD OF YOURS!"*Both guards slightly raise their guns.*

Guard 1:"Okay." *He and the other guard stand aside.* 

Asher opens the door.

Ironwood:*Angry*"That's enough." *They hear the door open and see Asher there. He walks in and Salutes*

Asher:"Sorry for the intrusion sir!"

Ironwood:"It's fine and at ease."

Asher stops saluting and looks back to yang.

Ironwood.:The sad truth is... whether it was an accident, or an assault... it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And is't my job to inform you that... you're disqualified." *He turns around and walks to the door. and he leaves the room.*

Yang:"You guys believe me.... right?"

Ruby:"Duh?"

Weiss:"You're hotheaded, but not ruthless. 

Asher:"I know you wouldn't do something like that."

Yang:"...Blake?"

There's silence for a few seconds.

Blake:"I want to believe you."

Ruby:"Huh?"

Weiss:"What's that supposed to mean?"

Asher:"What?"

Yang:"Blake?"

Weiss:"How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!"

Blake:*Sighs*"I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... Little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents...Then in self defence... Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just... very... familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So...I want to trust you. I WILL trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did." 

Yang:"I saw him attack me. So I attacked back."

Blake:"Okay, Thank you."

Yang:"I think I'm gonna rest up."

Blake: "We'll get out of your hair."

They all leave and Asher heads back to his team.

Simmons:"What happened sir?"

Asher:"Team RWBY's been disqualified."

Donut:"Oh, no!"

Grif:"What about what happened with mercury."

Asher:"She says Mercury attacked her."

Simmons:"But we all saw her attack him."

Asher:"I know, but something's not right here."

Donut:"What do you mean, Sir?"

Asher:"I don't know just something does not feel right."

Grif:"Well Pyrrha's match is soon. so should we go."

Asher:"Yeah we should."

Simmons:"You just want popcorn!"

Grif:"Hey, I want some for the match."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The camera opens up to red team sitting in the stands and Ruby is sitting next to Asher. Ruby looks around then spots emerald and ruby taps Asher shoulder and points her out. 

Ruby:"emeralds here?"

Asher:"I thought she was going back to haven with mercury."

They both get up. Asher turns to simmons.

Asher:*hands him the warthog keys.*"If something happens while I'm away you know what to do."

Simmons:"Yes sir!"

He and Ruby start to run out of the colosseum. They spot a maintenance door and go through it. They start to walk down the hallway. Until mercury walks out from a door. 

Ruby/Asher:"Mercury?"

Port:*Muffled*"It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas!"

Ruby:"What are you doing?"

Port:*muffled*"And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!"*both of their eyes widen.*

ASher/Ruby:*Horrified*"No."

Mercury:"Ooooh, polarity vs metal. That could be bad."

Asher and Ruby reach for there weapons only to realize they don't have them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer because it will be the volume Final.)

(I don't own any picture or videos. RWBY and Red vs Blue are own by rooster teeth. I only own Asher.)

3