E.P. 5 Volume Final. The Fall Of Beacon/Please Wake Up
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is going to be long one. I also recommend reading this chapter on Wattpad. There are many music videos for this chapter.)

The camera opens up with Ruby and Asher in a hallway with Mercury in their way.

Ruby:"Mercury... what are you doing? You were hurt! Why...?! uh... What's going on?" *Mercury just smirks at them*

Asher:"Fine. If you're not going to tell us.." *Asher and Ruby move to the side and mercury goes to stand in there way.*

They hear Oobleck through the PA.

Oobleck:"Fighters, are you ready?"

Then the match begins.

 

(Ruby Vs Mercury (Pre-Battle) Buildup song)

Mercury:"Show time."

Mercury lunges towards them and asher and ruby try to run by.Ruby uses her semblance but Mercury just kicks her. Asher runs up to punch him but he blocks it. Asher tries to kick him but Mercury stomps on his foot to stun him then kick him away too. Asher lands next to Ruby. Mercury walks towards them. Ruby pulls out her scroll to call someone but mercury shoots it. Asher goes to grab his but Mercury shoots the ground next to him.

Mercury:*Puts his foot down*"Let's just keep this between us friends." *He runs to them.*

Mercury kicks ruby in the chin then kicks Asher in the stomach. He goes to shot Ruby but she ducks. Asher goes to punch Mercury but he ducks under it and flip kicks asher in the face. Ruby goes to punch mercury but he dodges it and she uses this to use her semblance to get away. Mercury chases after her. Asher gets back up and chases after him.

Mercury catches up to ruby and is about to kick her down but Asher tackles him to the ground.

Asher:"Ruby go! I got this!"

Ruby:*Hesitant*"But..."

Asher:"NOW!"

Ruby then runs towards the arena. Mercury kicks Asher off of him.

Mercury:"Are you willingly ready to die for them?"

Asher:*Stands up and gets in a fighting stance*"I would die for my friends and family."

 

(Revelation Suite Ost Version)

They stare at each other for a few seconds before rushing each other. Asher goes to kick Mercury but he blocks and and tries to sweep kick Asher.But Asher ducks under it and does a kickflip hitting Mercury in the jaw. He stumbles back a rubs his jaw.

Mercury:*Rubbing jaw*"Nice hit. But you gotta do better than that."

Mercury shoots a few times at Asher. Asher dodges a two but the third hit him in the should knocking him to the ground. Mercury runs up to asher and tries to curb stop him. but Asher rolls to the side and sweeps Mercury's legs and he falls. Mercury back flips as he's falling and shoots Asher again. Asher uses his semblance to dodge the bullet and rush mercury and drops kicks him into a wall. Mercury falls to the ground.

Ruby:*In the distance.*"Pennnnnyyyyy!"

(Stop music.)

Asher looks towards Ruby's direction then back to mercury whos still on the floor and now getting up. Asher uses his semblance to get to Ruby. When he gets there he sees Ruby on her knees crying.

Asher:"Ruby what's...*Sees penny dismembered body, And his silver eyes widen.*"..wrong"

Asher walks forward a few steps and puts his hand up like he's reaching out to Penny.

Asher:"Penny? No this can't be happening."*Asher starts to cry. He hears footsteps behind him but he doesn't even look. Then he hears a door close.*

Asher can feel his scroll vibrating but he doesn't even move, Then A familiar voice can be heard through the PA.

Cinder:*PA*"This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident."*The camera switches over to the rest of Red team. Donut is on his knee and is crying heavily. Simmons eyes widened in disbelief and jaw dropped. Grif looks scared as he is trying to call someone on his scroll.* "This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality... nothing more than men. Our Academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither."

Cinder:*PA*"Perhaps Ozpin as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded it's streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile. And the leaders of our Kingdoms conduct their business with orpn gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you; the situation there is... equally undesirable. "

Cinder*PA*"Our Kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you... when the first shots are fired... Who do you think you can trust?" *The sirens start to go off.*

Emergency Announcer:"Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner."

Ironwood is seen walking into the announcer booth and grabbing the microphone.

Ironwood:*PA*"Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need to panic."*Then a giant Nevermore is heard screeching and the camera moves to the top of the colosseum and it is banging on the barrier.*

The nevermore keeps banging on the barrier.

The camera switches to Asher and Ruby who are both looking at the ground with a shocked look in their eyes.People run past them. Then the camera switches views to show the nevermore breaking through the barrier and landing in front of pyrrha knocking her away. The nevermore rushes at pyrrha but then a red blur is seen stabbing the nevermore. It shows that it is Ruby.Ruby jumps back and is holding one of penny's swords.

Pyrrha:"Ruby?"

Ruby:"Leave her alone!"

Asher then appears next to pyrrha helping her up also holding on of penny's swords. The nevermore flies around the arena then rushes Ruby. Before it could reacher her a bunch of lockers fall onto it's back. The nevermore falls to the ground and slides in front of Ruby. Asher walks up to Ruby and stands next to her. The locker open up to show everyone's weapons. Everyone goes to grab there weapons. Then the Nevermore screeches and starts to stand up and all the other teams kill it. Then Asher and Ruby look back to pyrrha who starts to cry.

Pyrrha:"Ruby, Asher I-"*Pyrrha looks down at a piece of penny's clothing and starts to cry. Then she looks back up. "I am so sorry."

Ruby/Asher:"Me too, But it wasn't your fault."

Jaune:"They're right." *jaune walks up to pyrrha holding her spear and shield* "Whoever was on the microphone, They're the ones that did this." *hands her, her shield and spear back.*"And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else."

Then the rest of red team is show with there weapons on their backs. Running up to asher.

Simmons:"Sir are you okay."

Asher:*turns to his team*"No simmons I am not."

Donut:*Rubbing his eyes.*"What do we do sir!"

Asher:"We fight!"

Then griffon roar is heard.

Grif:"Were always fighting when will we get a break?"

Asher pulls out his scroll and calls in his locker. His locker lands and he grabs dust.

Asher:*puts penny's sword on his back and grabs dust*"I don't know. But men get ready for a fight."*Pumps his shotgun.*

Then a shot is heard and port speaks.

Port:"students. I think it would be best for you to leave."

Ruby:"But we can fi-"*Oobleck interrupts.*

Oobleck:"Miss rose."*He yells* "This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

Asher:"Well you heard the man. Let's go!"

Red team and everyone else runs out of the arena. As everyone runs out they run up to Ironwood.

Ruby:"What's going on?"

Ironwood:"Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang has invaded Beacon and to make matter worse, Some-" *looks towards his shop then back to them.* "-Vagabond has seized on of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm-" *pulls out his revolver and shoots and kills a Grimm that was sneaking up behind them.* "Going to take it back." *Ironwood walks up the ramp of a ship.*

Jaune:"What should we do?" *Ironwood turns around and puts his hands behind his back.*

Ironwood:"You have two choices:Defend your kingdom and your school... Or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Lets move out!" *Walks into his ship*

Ironwood ship flies away. Asher then speaks up.

Asher:"Like no way in hell is any Grimm or White fang taking our school from us." *Pumps his shotgun again.* "Let's go show them no one messes with Beacon."

Everyone:"Yeah."

Jaune:"We can take a ship to Beacon."

Asher looks around to see a bullhead that looks empty. He turns back to his team.

Asher:"Men get down there and save the day."

Donut:"What are you going to do sir?"

Asher:"I'm going to do what I always dreamed to do."

Grif:"What should we do?"

Asher:"Get down there and get the warthog and go save some people."

Donut:"Shotgun."

Grif/Simmons:"Shotgun. Fuck!"

Asher runs up to the bullhead and enters it and he goes to the cockpit someone is there and turns around to see him.

Asher:*Pulls out card*"I have my pilot's license."*The camera moves to show the card it it reads 'Pilot licens' (Spelt wrong on purpose) in red crayon*

Pilot:"That does not look like a license." *Asher looks back and forth. Then he just punches the pilot knocking him out. He drags his body out of the bullhead and throws it to the ground.*

Asher:"Okay." *Sits down.* "What do I do?" *He presses a button and the bullhead turns on.* "Oh it just that eas..." *The bullhead starts to fall.* "Ahhhh."

The camera switches view and shows a group of robots aiming their guns at weiss and blake. Then the scene turns slow motion as a bullhead is seen flying into the group of robots and weiss sees asher in the cockpit he looks like he's freaking out. Asher turns his eyes to see Weiss. He lets go of the joy sticks and gives her finger guns and a wink. The camera turns back to weiss who is mouthing 'what the fuck'. Time goes back to normal and robot parts are flown everywhere and the bullhead flies off into the distance.

Blake:*Turns to weiss*"Was that Asher?"

Weiss:"yeah." *Grabs scroll and calls him.*

The camera moves over to Asher.

Asher:"Ok. I think I got it." *sees a red button on the joy stick* "What does this do?" *Presses it and a gun is heard on the front of the plane.* "Ohh myyyy." *The Asher scroll goes off. He picks it up and sees it's Weiss. He answers it. "Hello, this is Asher's flying services. How may I help you today?"

Weiss:*Scroll*"What are you doing?!"

Asher:*Sees a Grimm chasing a cavillian and he guns it down.* "Flying. What does it look like I'm doing?"

Weiss:*A groan can be heard from her on the scroll*"What I mean is what are you doing flying a bullhead. You don't have your License!"

Asher:*Avoids a missile that was shot at him* "Well I thought I would give it a try. Not bad for my first time."

Weiss:"Well you better come back safe you hear!"

Asher:*Shoots a Nevermore in front of him* "Hey everything is going to be okay." *Sees his team in the warthog driving away from a Grimm hored.* "Got to go ok bye." *Hands up his scroll.*

The camera moves over to the other part of red team. Grif is driving. Donut is shooting Grimm from the passenger. And simmons is on the gunner.

 

(Warthog Music)

Simmons:"Can you please turn that off!"

Grif:*Avoids an ursa* "I can't stupid radio won't work!"

Donut:"I like it."

Grif/Simmons:"Shut up donut!"

Then a King taijitu burts out of a building behind them and starts chasing them.

Simmons:*panicking* "Oh Oum! Go faster!"

Grif:*Panicking also*"I'm going as fast as I can!"

Simmons is shooting at the taijitu but since grif is driving recklessly he can't get a good shot on it. It was about to reach them until it got gunned down from above.

Red team:"Uh?"

The bullhead flyes beside them. And they see Asher flying it.

Red team:"Sarge?!" *Asher gives them a thumbs up. He looks forward and freaks out and pulls back on the joystick to avoid hitting a building.

Back to Asher.

(Immersive Music - Epic Flight)

Asher:"I LOVE FLYING! HAHA." *Asher is flying around building and shooting Grimm.*

Asher looks up to see Ironwoods big ship. He sees a red blur on it and he narrows his eyes to see Ruby fighting Roman.

Asher:"Ruby?!"

Asher turns the bullhead towards the ship and flies to it. As he gets closer and sees Ruby falling he pushes it to catch ruby. He hears a thud.

Ruby:*Muffled*"Thank you!"

Asher:*Yells*"You're welcome!"

Ruby:*Muffled*"Asher?!" *Her head peaks from the top of the glass. She sees asher and she waves. He waves back.*

Asher flies low and tilts the top of the bullhead so ruby can jump on a building. Asher keeps flying around for a while shooting some grimm.

The Camera switches to cinder and pyrrha. Pyrrha is on her knees. They hear a bullhead not to far away. They both turn and see a bullhead flying to the city. Cinder narrows her eyes looking into the cockpit. She sees Asher. He eyes Widen in amusement.

Cinder:*Starts to walk towards the edge of the tower.*"Asher."

Pyrrha:*Eyes widen.* "No."

Cinder creates a spear and aims it and Throws the spear. It hits the left engine. And the bullhead starts to go down.

Minutes earlier.

Asher is chasing a nevermore that is flying to the evacuation area.

Asher:*Shooting at the nevermore*"Come here you son of a bitch." *he finally shoots it down."Haha got ya."

His scroll rings and he grabs it and sees it's from Ruby. He answers it.

Asher:"Hello?"

Ruby:*Panicking*"Asher it's yang shes hurt!"

Asher:"What! what do you mean."

Ruby:"Her right arms gone."

Asher:"...What happened."

Ruby:"Yang was.." *Then a boom is hear and asher bullhead shakes.*

 

(o:oo The spear hits the engine. It's plane crashing video. "Plane Crashing sounds with Alarms")

 

(Play the sad music. Peter Gabriel-Heroes)

Asher:"Shit!" *A red light starts to blink on the dash.*

Ruby:"Asher! Something hit your Bullhead. Now your engine os on fire!" *Ruby is now freaking out.*

Asher:*The bullhead is losing altitude.*"I'm okay." *pulling on the stick hard.* "Come on come on."

(0:13 engine explodes)

The camera switches to Ruby. She has her scroll by her ear. Her Eyes are widen with fear. Weiss is next to her watching too. They see the engine explode and the bullhead is now falling down at a fast pace.

Ruby:"Asher! get out of there!"

Asher:*on scroll*"It's okay I can land it."

Ruby:*Tears are in the corner of her eyes.*"PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!"

Asher:"Everything is ...."

(0:23 the bullhead crashes.)

Ruby shakily looks at her scroll and it says signal lost.

Ruby:*tears falling down her face*"ASHER!"

The camera turns black and cinder laugh echos.

(Stop music)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The camera opens up with Ruby laying on her bed asleep. Qrow and Taiyang can be heard in the background.

Taiyang:"Ugh, nothing."

Qrow:"Just turn it off. Without the CCT there's no point."

Taiyan:"Communication down across the entire kingdom...No way to contact the outside world... and Ozpin's still missing."

Qrow:"Yeah."

Taiyang:"This is bad, Qrow."

Ruby wakes up. She is in pain. She looks over and she taiyang sleeping in a chair. Ruby sits up.

Ruby:Dad?"

Taiyang:*Wakes up*"Ruby!"*Runs up to the bed and crouches next to it.*"You're awake!"

Ruby:"What Happened?"

Taiyang:*Sighs* "Your uncle Qrow found you. UNconscious. He got you outta there though; he got you home safe."

Ruby:"Wait! Yang! Is she alright?"

Taiyang:"Uh...She's uh..She's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things."

Ruby looks down sadly.

Taiyang:"She's too strong to let this stop her. I'm jut glad you guys are safe."

Ruby:"What happened to the school! And Vale! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?"

Taiyang:"Things at Vale are under control. But the school? It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is...doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But... It's not disappearing. It's...kind of.. frozen. I know that doesn't sound too bad but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school."

Ruby:*Confused*"I did what?"

Taiyang:"Hmm?"

Ruby:"You said I did a number on it. What do you mean."

Taiyang:"I..Look, that's not important right now, we can talk about it later. Things are just... Kind of a mess." *Then they hear a voice and turn to it.*

Qrow:"It always a mess."*Takes a drink from his flask.*"Mind if we have a minute?"

Taiyang:"What, I can't stay here?"

Qrow:"Tai, Please." *Tai gets up and sighs and kisses the top of Ruby's head.*

Taiyang:"I'm glad you're alright." *starts walking away.* "I'll make us some tea." *As he leaves the room he give Qrow an angry look.*

Qrow grabs the chair and walks over to ruby and sets it down and sits in it.

Qrow:"So... how you feeling?"

Ruby:"um... I kind of hurt.. all over."

Qrow:*Chuckles* "That makes sense, after what you did."

Ruby:"You guys keep saying that! That I did something. What are you talking about?"

Qrow:*leans forward.*"What's the last thing you remember?"

Ruby:"I was watching Asher's... Asher! Where is he? How is he?"

Qrow just sighs and the camera zooms up to his eye then zooms back out to show Qrow running to a pillar of smoke. When he gets there he finds the downed bullhead. Fire everywhere. The left engine gone and it's right a few meter away. the bullhead is split into two section the back is near qrow and the front slid about 6 meters away. Qrow runs to the front. The front is a mess barley together. Looks like it exploded.

Qrow:"Come on kid please be alive."

As Qrow enters the front he sees a terrible sight.

Qrow*eyes widen* "Oh no."

The camera zooms back up to his eye and then zooms out to show Qrow

Qrow:"He's ... He's in the hospital. Alive."*Ruby looks happy.* "but"*Now ruby looks worried* "He's not looking good. He's in a coma and the doctor don't know when or if he will wake up." *ruby has a few tears streaming down her face.*

Qrow:"What else do you remember?"

Ruby:"I ran up the side of the tower. And when I got to the top, I--" *Gasps* "Pyrrha! Is she...?"

Qrow:*Solemnly* "She's gone."

Ruby:"I-I...I...I got to the top and I saw Pyrrha..and cinder"*She grips the end of her blanket.* "And then everything went white."

Qrow:"Anything else?"

Ruby:*Wipes her tears*"I remember.. my head hurting."

Qrow:"The night you and Asher met Ozpin, what was the first thing he said to the both of you?"

Ruby:"I don't know... I think it was something about-" *Qrow finishes for her.*

Qrow:"Silver eyes. That's an extremely rare trait."

Ruby:"So?"

Qrow:"You and Asher are special, Ruby. And not in the 'Daddy loves his special angel' kinda way. You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories. Some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from a very long time ago. Back before huntsman, before kingdoms. It was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior." *Ruby's eyes widen in shock.*

Qrow:"You see, the creatures of Grimm - the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered - were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. It's a ridiculous story."

Ruby:"But.. you think that Asher and I might be.."

Qrow:"Well.. A giant monster's currently frozen on the top of beacon tower. And you're here, safe in bed."*Qrow walks to the window.*

Ruby:"Wait... wait, how did you know what Ozpin said yo Asher and I? The night we met..."

Qrow:"All those missions I go on, all the times I'm away in some far off place... It's been for Ozpin. But he's missing now. Something's been set in motion.. and with Oz gone, I'll have to pick up where he left off."

Ruby:"Then what can I do? If I'm so special, then I can help! Right?"

Qrow:"You really wanna help? Get some rest. You're in no condition to go anywhere right now." *Qrow starts to walk to the door. then he turns to ruby.* "Besides, our enemy's trail leads all the way to Haven. That'd be quite a trip for a pipsqueak like you. Catch ya later, kiddo." *Leaves the room.*

The camera switches to yangs room and she's sitting up on her bed looking out the window. Her necklaces she got from Asher is in her hand. Ruby opens the door up.

Ruby:"Yang?"*yang just keeps looking out the window. When she doesn't respond ruby starts to leave the room.

Yang:"Ruby."*Ruby turns around and yang looks at her with a sad face. and ruby runs up to yang. She giver her a hug.*

Ruby:"I'm so glad you're okay."*Ruby notices the bandage of what's left of her right arm.*

Yang:"But I'm not. It's all gone. The school... penny.. pyrrha." *Squeezes her necklace.*"and.." *she looks down to her arm."

Ruby:"Yang, where are Weiss and Blake? And the rest of Red team?"

Yang:"Weiss's father... came for her."

Ruby:"What? What do you mean?"

Yang:"No one outside of Vale knows what happened here. Before the tower fell...The last thing people saw was Atlas attacking innocent people and Grimm destroying the city. Everyone's scared. No one knows who to trust. So Weiss's father came to take her back to Atlas, where he thinks it's safe. She's gone."

Ruby:"What about-"

Yang:"And Blake ran! Sun saw her go. After we got to the city.. she just.. ran!"

Ruby:"But...why?"

Yang:"I don't know. And I don't care."*Yang looks back out the window.*

Ruby:"There has to be a reason she-"

Yang:"No, there doesn't! Sometimes bad thing just happen, Ruby!"

Ruby:"So what do we do now?"

Yang:"You can do whatever you want."

Ruby:"Yang"*Reaches out to yang. But stops.*

Yang:"Just leave me alone." *as Ruby's leaving* "Grif and Simmons where transfer to a military outside of vale and Donut went back home to atlas."

Ruby gets to the doorway and turns her head to yang.

Ruby:"Thank you and I love you."*Ruby walks away.*

A leaf falls from a tree outside Yang's window and the camera follows it down to the ground. Then the scene changes to winter. Ruby all gear up leaves her house. She turns around to see Jaune.

Jaune:"Hey."

Ruby:"Hey jaune."*She walks up to him.*"Haven's a long way to go."

Jaune:"I know. But it's the only lead we have."

Ruby:" And you're sure you wanna come along?"

Ren and nora walk up.

Ren:"The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain."

Nora:"But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it."

Ruby:"Then before we go can we stop somewhere."*She grabs her necklace.*

They nod. The camera closes then reopens to show it out side of a hospital. It zooms into one of the windows and shows everyone gathered around a bed. A beeping can be heard. You can't see who's in the bed.

Ruby:"Hey Asher. I'm back again. This time I brough Jaune, Nora and Ren with me. We wanted to say bye before we go to haven."

Jaune:*Grabs something from his pocket.*"I think pyrrha would want you to have this."*He opens his hand to show its pyrrha necklaces. The camera zooms down to asher right hand as Jaune puts it on it and close his hand around the necklace.*

Ren:"We promise we'll find Cinder and repay her for what she's done."

Nora:"Yeah. We'll break her legs!"

Ruby:"Well I guess we should go Asher."* Grabs her necklace and so does everyone else.* "please wake up soon."

They leave the room and the camera pans up to the sky. A female voice can be heard.

???:"'A smaller, more honest souls.' It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope. Breathe fire into the heart of the weary. The simple ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute."*The camera shows Grif and simmons ordering people around.* "Which is why... I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out. How does it feel? Knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing. That your guardians have failed you. That everything you've built, will be torn down before your very eyes. Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together, unified by a common enemy... they are a noticeable threat."*Now the camera shows donut gardening he stands up and wipes his brow then looks towards the sky.*

???:"But divide them... Place doudt into their minds. And any semblance of power they once had will wash away. Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope. Their aspirations. But this is merely the first move." *The camera now shows it moving up some dark stone stairs.* "So you send your guardians.. your huntsmen and huntresses. And when they fail and you turn to your smaller souls," *the camera shows the back of a lady with white hair and skin.* "Know that you send them to the same. pitiful demise. This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin." *she turns around.*

???:"And I can't wait to watch you burn

???:"And I can't wait to watch you burn." *Her eyes turn red and the camera shows her for a few second then turns black.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(wow 4626 words. Its very long. so there's volume 3 final. But I want to write another story so I put It so a vote. Ace combat zero or Miss kobayashi's dragon maid. Pick one.

I don't own RWBY or Red vs blue. They belong to rooster teeth. I only own asher.*

3