Chapter 2
294 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Host has completely read the first batch of 30 chapters, the experiences of Lin Feng is being transferred to the host. Host is now proficient in all the skills and knowledge both practical and theoretical learnt by Lin Feng in the first 30 chapters.

 

Host’s martial arts level is being improved to what the Lin Feng has achieved in the first 30 chapters i.e Ninth Qi Layer

 

Levelling up and knowledge transfer shall start in 10 seconds, Host is advised to sit in a lotus position and calm his mind which would help him in taking in the information sent by the system in an efficient manner.

 

10..

9..

8..

7..

..*

 

Looking at the system prompts I was filled with happiness and immediately sat in a lotus position and tried my best to calm myself by closing my eyes..

 

Soon there was an influx of Qi and Knowledge in my body and mind respectively. All the experiences of Lin Feng and all his training progress were being transferred to me After a certain period of time I had successfully gained all the knowledge and my strength soared by leaps and bounds when compared to my initial lacking cultivation level.

 

I’m now a Ninth Qi Layer Cultivator who also has gained enlightenment about the ‘force’, the natural order of the flow in this world.

 

I got back on my feet and checked myself in the mirror, cause of already being a martial artist even though my level was low, my body was well-shaped. I looked the same in the mirror indicating as I was earlier but was covered with black slimy substance all over...Body releasing impurities while levelling up was common knowledge so I didn’t fret much about it. 

 

I went to the bathing area which was connected to my room and cleaned myself up. Though it was a pity that there were no showers here..sigh.

 

After 10 mins I was all set and went outside my room. The place was built quite conveniently for martial artists cause right outside my room was a training ground and it seemed like it solely belonged to me because there was no one else present there.

 

While I was moving towards the training field to check my gained strength I was interrupted by a loud voice. 

 

“Lin Feng!!, You are fine!, Thank Goodness!”, A person with a strong body and aura immediately flashed towards me at a speed not visible to my eyes and hugged me. 

 

“Thank you God, I thought that I might lose you this time. Thank goodness you’re alright Xiao Feng.”

 

Even though he was not my real father, his fatherly love indeed touched me. Even though I was not the original owner of this body but now that I possess this body I am indeed considered his son for him and always will be. 

 

After separating from the hug I told him,

 

“I’m fine father, better than ever, you don’t need to worry so much about me from now on. This incident could indeed take my life but I was met with a fortuitous encounter, as a result, I’ve grown a lot stronger now.” after saying that I let out my Qi so that he can observe my progress.

 

“What?!”, Lin Hai was taken back by the shock cause he was not expecting his normally feeble son to say such words but all his thoughts were again put into a frenzy when he saw what his son, Lin Feng was currently doing.

 

“S-Son..weren’t you at the Fifth Qi Layer...how come you are suddenly in the Ninth Qi later?...” Lin Hai replied, his manner of speaking signifying the heavy confusion his mind was going through currently.

 

I didn’t sit idle and walked towards the corner of the room where weapons were placed and took out a normal sword. Showing that sword to my father I made a normal slash in the air with it..Reading the chapters I had figured out that my father in this world had very high attainment in martial arts if not he won’t be qualified to become the clan head of such a clan.

 

“F-Force..”, if the previous expression on his face was filled with confusion then the current expression could only be described as ‘shocked’. It was as if something that he had never thought of happening had occurred right in front of him.

 

After calming himself a bit Lin Hai asked his son, “Xiao Feng, why have you suddenly gotten stronger? Did your snake spirit awakened?”

 

“My spirit indeed awakened father but it was not the snake spirit but this one.” I said while letting out the dark spirit that was resting inside me..”I have twin spirits father, I believe all these changes happened to me because of this dark spirit. When I was on the verge of dying it suddenly awakened and saved my life.”

 

As if feeling the aura coming from the dark spirit that was visible behind his son Lin Hai was beyond shocked and also excited. “Son that spirit is indeed a very powerful one.” If you keep working hard I believe you would be able to reach heights which even I never thought of attaining in my younger days…”

 

Lin Hai said with a happy expression that had a subtle trace of melancholy hidden in it.

 

I didn’t fail in noticing it and thought that there was more to his father than what looked to the eye and I’ll have to either wait for him to tell me about his past or I’ll have to depend upon the system to provide me with more chapters.

 

“Father I showed you all this for a reason..” a paused a little bit

 

Seeing my hesitation father encouraged me to continue speaking “Go on Xiao Feng.”

 

“Father I’m gonna be honest with you, the reason I was almost on the precipice of death this time was because of Lin Heng, my older cousin. Father, I also feel that this clan is filled with people with ill intentions towards me and mostly towards your position...Father is it possible for us to leave this clan...With people like these as family members, the clan will sooner or later perish even with you managing it. Why bother helping these ungrateful mongrels.”

 

“Father I know that you might have some attachments with this clan but it’s not worth it, these people who you are trying to protect will only come and backstab us if they get a chance to do it..Can’t we leave this clan and go to some other place? We can even go to some forest and make a home there at least till I gain some strength before going to bigger cities. Father, please agree to this request of mine.”

 

Lin Hai kept a stoic face while listening to his son’s request and reasons for them and after a while, he sighed and said “Xiao Feng alright we’ll do as you say, I also don’t have any attachment to this post, I was only being here so that I could secure a good future for you because your talent at that time seemed very less as compared to now..now that you’ve grown stronger and will keep on growing stronger I have no reason to refuse. I’ll have to think of some more things so we’ll talk about this topic tomorrow morning before going to the clan meeting. Good night child..”

 

“Good night father.” Hearing the positive answer from my father I was filled with happiness. Reading those chapters made me hate those clan members more and more. Rather than fighting it out with them, I’ll leave them an empty throne so that they can fight it among themselves and harm themselves even more. With people like these as members, the future of such a clan is something that anyone can guess.

6