Chapter 8
125 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Facing the enormous entrance gate Lin Feng shouted “OUTER SECT DISCIPLE LIN FENG WANTS TO CHALLENGE THE TRIAL!”

 

The gates slowly opened and what appeared in front of Lin Feng was a straight path towards a stone cave. He followed the path and inside the cave the figure of an old man meditating on a platform made of stone welcomed him. 

 

“Do you really want to challenge the trial?” before Lin Feng could say anything the old man opened his eyes and asked him while he focused his gaze on him.

 

“Yes, I want to!” Lin Feng replied without a shred of doubt in his words.

 

“Ninth Qi Layer at your age and from the looks of it you’ll soon break into the next layer aswell. How about trying the challenge later when you become more stronger because as you know that a disciple can challenge the trial only twice in their lifetime.” The elder advised Lin Feng.

 

Hearing this Lin Feng didn’t falter and said “Disciple thinks he is ready for the trial elder.

Thanks for your goodwill but as a cultivator, one must stick to their own beliefs.”

 

The sect protector Kong Lao nodded hearing his words “So what do you wish for if you cleared the trial?” Kong Lao asked

 

“This disciple asks for some heavenly medicine that could help in healing both the body and the cultivation of  a person who has been injured heavily, is it possible elder?” Lin Feng asked, He had found the medicine given to the main character in the original story quite useful and would benefit a lot if he got injured in the future.

 

“Yes, we do have such a medicine. Now it all depends on whether you have the capability to achieve it or not.” The protector replied and then opened a path for Lin Feng to enter the trial.

“Your trial will be held on the “Precipice of the Zhangu.” Kang Lao didn’t have much thoughts on Lin Feng clearing the trial. Since he looked like a good seed to him he gave him the trial with the least death chance but also the highest difficulty so that he could learn a lesson and improve more later on in life.

 

Lin Feng soon entered the trial ground and as mentioned in the story. Eight huge bells were present in front of him. Without wasting time he used his sword force and attacked the bells with a large swing.

 

The sword swing infused with the understanding of force hit the first bell and then passed through it reaching the 2nd bell and following the same suit till it reached the 8th bell.

 

DING!

 

DING!!

..

 

DING!!

 

The trial ground was filled with silence for a second before the first bell rang, then the second followed by the others and ending at the eighth bell. Kang Lao who had just relaxed his mind to meditate after sending that disciple inside the trial was shell shocked after hearing these voices.

 

Just when he heard the first bell rang he rushed towards the trial ground and when he reached the eighth bell had already rung. When he reached the trial ground he was feeling extremely happy because the sect had finally produced a genius that only comes once in thousand years. Looking at Lin Feng who was now moving towards him he couldn’t help but comb his long beard with his right hand and nodding towards him.

 

Lin Feng saw the strange antics of the protector but didn’t think much about it. He soon reached towards him and said while carrying a smile “Elder I cleared the trial.” 

 

“You indeed did, Here’s your reward. These pills can save your or other’s life during perilous circumstances. Use them well.” Kang Lao said.

 

“Thank you elder, This disciple shall keep your words in mind.” Lin Feng said as he accepted the pill.

 

Analyzing Host’s progress…

 

Host has completed all the required tasks now and completed one hidden task.

 

Host has been rewarded 30 + 30 chapters because of completing the hidden task, the number of chapters the host currently is 90 in total.

 

Knowledge transfer will begin as soon as the host catches up with the available chapters.

 

4