Chapter 9
126 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Feng was quite delighted to see the message from the system. He got a total of 60 chapters to read now so he bid goodbye to the protector and without waiting for his affirmation he went back to his cave inside the one line sky.

Seeing this protector Kang Lao could only shake his head. Just as Lin Feng went away another elder came to the precipice of the abyss riding on a huge bird. The elder was protector Bei Lao

“Elder Kang where is the disciple who completed the precipice of Zhangu trial? Let me also see which of our disciples have the prowess to complete this trial to perfection.” Bei Lao said when he saw that Kang Lao was standing outside alone.

“Well, he just left a few minutes ago, you’re late Bei Lao.. as always heh.” Kang Lao snickered at Bei Lao. Despite their age, they both were very easygoing towards each other because of the long years they've been together.

Bei Lao sighed...going back to search for this disciple just to look at him would not suit his image as a sect protector. “Tell me about him.” Bei Lai asked Kang Lao.

“Well, he’s an outer sect disciple, his name is Lin Feng, looks like a good seed, has enough self-confidence in his ability so he won’t doubt himself in the future.” Kang Lao said.

“Lin Feng? Hmm, are you sure? That’s the name of the disciple from the Lin Family whose cultivation is the lowest in our sect and I’ve heard many disciples making fun of him while they are in my pavilion.” Bei Lao inquired.

“Oh, is that so? Now it makes sense why he was wearing a mask. I was kind of unhappy seeing him in a mask when I first saw him but found it beneath me to tell him to remove it but hearing about this, now I can understand why he did so.” Kang Lao said.

Lin Feng soon arrived back at his cave. He removed his mask and set it aside. Apart from when he’s meditating or is by himself he never removes his mask. Last time he had a little premonition that Liu Fei was waiting outside so he didn’t remove his mask.

Lin Feng took a comfortable position inside the cave with his back resting on the wall and began reading the chapters which he just got.

Lin Feng had nothing much to do so he binged read almost all the chapters till late at night but then stopped before reading the last chapter because he was too tired and wanted to sleep. If he finished the last chapter as well then most probably just like the last time the system would tell him to prepare himself for the upgrade of powers.

So Lin Feng postponed levelling up till tomorrow and went to sleep. A few moments after Lin Feng fell asleep a figure entered the cave in which he was residing. The figure moved with nimble steps not making a single sound. The figure came close to Lin Feng who was deep in his sleep. If Lin Feng was awake he would have easily identified this figure. It was Liu Fei.

‘You think wearing a mask always will help you in concealing your face from me? Good thing I was patient enough and finally got this opportunity to see his real face.’ Liu Fei thought to herself.

Lin Feng suddenly turned his body towards Liu Fei. His face which was earlier facing the cave ceiling was now facing Liu Fei.

Liu Fei was about to hide her presence when she saw Lin Feng moving but noticing that he was still sleeping she inwardly let out a sigh of relief but before her sigh could end Lin Feng’s face came into her vision leaving her in awe for a moment.

She didn’t expect this pervert of a man to have such a handsome face but she soon cleared her mind. ‘Calm yourself down Liu Fei, even though he’s handsome he’s still the person who peeped at you and also kicked you out of your cultivation grounds, you have to teach him a lesson in future.’ Liu Fei repeated that to herself to calm herself down.

After observing Lin Feng’s face for a minute or two Liu Fei finally was confident that she would not forget it...In reality, she just wanted to stare at Lin Feng’s face for a bit longer and the thing about taking time to remember his face... that was just pure bullshit she made to convince herself.

Liu Fei soon escaped from the cave while Lin Feng was still immersed in his sleep. The next day after freshening up. Lin Feng finally read the last chapter and got ready for the upgradation.

5