Chapter 3: Meticulous Plannning
2.6k 6 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trio of Rosalind, Ursula and Sophia arrived back at the orphanage at nearly midday. The heat from the sun finally being felt after the long cold night. Children of various races could be seen galivanting around the building as they chased each other playing. Rosalind gave them the book which was accepted with a light blush from both.

“Your lessons will begin tomorrow morning and you’ll have chores tomorrow afternoon so enjoy the rest of your birthday until then.” She gave them a parting hug before leaving.

The pair watched as she made her way to a small group of kids and gave them all warm hugs in greeting.

The two ran upstairs toward their room and dropped off the book. Their bodies almost vibrating with excitement, the pair asked around for the best magician in the orphanage and were soon directed to a younger teens room. Sophia tried to open the door, but it appeared to be melded into the surrounding wood. Seeing no other option, they both knocked on their door.

Nothing happened for a couple of seconds, so they knocked on the door again, a little harder this time.

A few more seconds passed and as they were about to knock a third time the door suddenly swung open accompanied by an angry voice, “What?!”

The intense smell of sex immediately wafted over them. The woman, completely nude, was a few heads taller than the kids putting her crotch right at eye height. What was most obvious was the humongous penis, covered with fluids, throbbing every half second close to their faces even though they were standing nearly a foot away from the woman. Viscous strands of girl cum were also leaking from her engorged pussy onto her thick thighs, her lower lips were still violently twitching in sync with her dick after being interrupted so rudely.

The two’s eyes travelled up her body briefly stopping at her large, spit and cum soaked breasts, still heaving after her previous exertions, until finally looking at her scowling face, her violet eyes narrowed in anger.

“I’m waiting.” She snapped.

Sophia was already dazed, so Ursula gave him a brief shake before slightly pouting her lips and then staring soulfully into the woman’s eyes.

“Can we please learn magic from you?”, she pleaded.

The fiery intensity of the woman’s glare increased a few notches before she retreated back into her room and slammed the door in the children’s faces.

Another knock sounded on the door.

It opened a few centimetres and an annoyed, “No!”, soon followed before the door closed again.

Another knock sounded on the door. Followed by another, and another and ano–

“Fuc – er – Ducking fine!” she whined, “come in.”

The woman turned to look at Sophia and asked, “Is she okay?”

An evil smirk rose on Ursula’s face as she gestured to the still hard dick, “Oh he’s just amazed by its size.”

Sophia jumped a little before glaring at Ursula, his face and ears red.

A dry chuckle escaped the woman’s throat, “It’s only slightly above average,” before shaking her head and muttering, “Kids these days… younger and a younger.”

They walked into the humid room to find sexual fluids spread across the room, several puddles of semen were in a line from her bed, the puddle closest to her bed could nearly prevent most people from entering the room without getting their feet wet.

The woman blushed a little before saying, “Sorry I was trying to beat my previous cumshot record. My previous best just managed to reach my wall. I’m Eyvor by the way.”

“I’m Ursula and-" jerking her thumb at her partners direction, “-that’s Sophia. Um, do you mind?” She said as she gestured to the numerous white and clear stains soaking into the room.

“I’ll just clean up a little,” and the buxom woman blush intensified before she stopped moving and closed her eyes.

Ursula walked up to her to see if she could gleam something of interest but couldn’t see anything.

A full ten seconds later Eyvor’s eyes opened, and she lightly waved her hand causing the stains to float and then disappear. She had, however, neglected to clean her own body.

Sophia seeing an opportunity piped up and with a tone of faked surprise, “What’s that!?”

Causing Eyvor to quickly turn around and with a mighty thwack sent her still hard and semen-stained dick straight into Ursula’s face, causing the girl to stumble to the ground. A little shiver of revulsion went through her body before she scowled at Sophia’s victorious smile.

“Oh, sorry kiddo. I’ll just clean you off.” Eyvor apologized while giving a small frown at Sophia.

She stood still for another ten seconds and with a wave of her hand the fluids disappeared.

“Right. What do you know about magic?” she asked them.

“Nothing,” they replied candidly.

“Fuck I’m already getting a headache, “Eyvor sighed and rubbed her brows and continued, pausing at a few words to find something more suitable for their apparent ages, said, “Okay, the simplest way of explaining it is that magic relies on Will, Imagination and of course Mana. You imagine something happening and you hold that image in place as you supply it mana.”

At their blank looks she tried to continue explaining, “Basically, if I wanted a fireball. I would first imagine a fireball and then think really hard at the world while directing mana to it to make it appear and then it just appears.”

Ursula with her face scrunched up in confusion asked, “So I could just try and Will something into being right now?”

“Well no. You also have to direct some mana into your spell construct.” The well-endowed woman explained.

“And how do we do that?” Sohpia asked impatiently.

Eyvor clicked her fingers, “Right, I thought I forgot something. Come here and hold one of my hands.”

“Usually, this is done between a parent and child but…” she clarified tapering off at the end of the sentence.

The two kids grabbed one of her soft hands each and waited as she continued talking.

“Ancient mages used to meditate for years trying to find their mana by looking into themselves,” she scoffed. “Now, we just pass some mana into a person’s body until they can recognize it and shape it.”

Eyvor closed her eyes and for a couple of minutes both children didn’t feel anything happening. After a few more minutes they started feeling an intangible warmth briefly travel through their body and then quickly disappearing.

More minutes passed and the time that the warmth stayed in their bodies slowly increased. Remembering her words, they tried to mentally hold it, but it slipped through their grasp.

Eyvor let go of their hands and wiped away a few beads of sweat that formed on her brow.

“That’s it. Now just remember to focus on that warm feeling, or mana, and you’ll soon feel it and be able to move it.”

At their nods she continued, “Now that we have that out of the way we can talk about how a spell is actually made. First off you want to visualize what you want your spell to do. Once you have a clear picture in your mind you start siphoning the mana in your body into the spell. At this point the world fights against the change you are trying to impose. The larger or more unnatural the change the most difficult it is. Which is why having a strong will or understanding the effect you are trying to enforce is so important.”

Eyvor’s eyes started glazing over as her voice became more passionate, “From what I’ve been told if you tried to just create a fireball it would take more mana than trying to feed a spark by burning the air and turning it into a fireball.”

 “But why, and how, does burning the air make it more efficient? And what about other spe–“ she paused seeing their dull expressions, “I’ve lost you haven’t I?”

At their hesitant nods, she sighed and sat down on her bed. “Where was I? Right. Once the spell has enough mana it then comes into reality and occurs.”

“So, what’s to stop a person just conjuring a fireball right in their face?” Ursula asked.

“All people instinctively know their own body and their immediate surroundings. So, when a spell occurs in those areas it is very easy to unconsciously use your mana to prevent it from happening. On a related note, over time as you practice your spells and train your will becomes stronger and your magic becomes denser inside your body, allowing you to hold more mana and increasing mana regeneration. I haven’t been told why but, at a certain density, you start generating a field around you which prevents people from creating a spell near you as well.”

She paused and ticked off her metal list of points, “I haven’t told you everything, but it should be enough to get started. Any questions?”

“Where did you learn all of this?” Sophia asked.

“You go to school when you turn ten, but that wasn’t really much help. Three years after your first maturation.” She shrugged.

“Maturation?” Sophia asked weakly.

Eyvor gave them a concerned look but before she could open her mouth Ursula quickly clarified.

“We’ve heard it before, just from other kids. We just want a proper explanation,” she said nervously.

Eyvor narrowed her eyes a fraction and then shrugged her shoulders, “The first maturation is at the age of seven where you inherit your ancestors’ minor traits. No visual physical changes occur but over a couple of days if, for example, one of your ancestors was a dwarf you’d become hardier and maybe better at blacksmithing. Or if they were a wolfkin your nose may become better at smelling. Most of the time it’s completely random unless your ancestors specifically only bred with other people of their own race, in which case your mana densifies a bit.”

She paused for a few seconds to conjure some water in a cup by her bedside. After taking a small sip the violet eyed woman continued, “The second maturation, at thirteen, is when over a month or two you grow up. You start getting – interested – in other people and your body, although uncommon, can take on a few of your ancestors’ physical characteristics.”

A forlorn expression overcame her face, “For us orphans we don’t know what we’ll inherit. There is a small silver lining in that at the first maturation we can roughly determine our birthdays. Rosalind usually just says it is your day of arrival before then.”

She shook her head to derail that line of thought and said, “But we do know that the more you densify your mana before your first maturation the greater likelihood of getting some of those traits and characteristics. Though most kids don’t have the patience to get their mana to a high densification anyways.”

“Does that mean that anyone can learn magic?” Sophia asked.

“Well yeah. But actually completing a spell is difficult. Don’t give the construct enough mana, nothing happens. Don’t provide a good enough image, you can expend all your mana and get nothing. Don’t enforce your Will on the spell well enough, and it simply collapses. Trying to do all of that while someone is trying to hit you? Only a few people can do that.” She bemoaned. “Most people learn a few cleaning spells and a fire lighting spell and that’s it.”

“Alright, last question –“Sophia began.

“– What’s the best way to train our magic?”, they said in sync a fire burning in their eyes.

“But what about how it affects your-“

“Shh,” Ursula stretched up as high as she could to place a finger on Eyvor’s lips.

“It’s magic,” she said rapturously while Sophia nodded sagely beside her.

“W-Well just start off with something simple like moving a cup and then move onto harder stuff like forming an element,” she stuttered.

“Thank you for your help, Eyvor,” said Sophia, and he skipped out of the room Ursula in tow.

Eyvor stood there stunned for a few seconds before shaking her head and muttering, “Weird kids.”

A lustful smile appeared on her face as she quickly checked outside her door before silently closing it and casting a muffling spell. She was not seen again for a couple of hours.

Back in their room Ursula and Sophia were both staring intently at two small piles of dust they had collected.

“Whoever moves their pile of dust first wins,” Sophia said decisively.

“Wins what?” Ursula asked.

“I don’t know, a favour?”

“Sounds good. May the best me win.”

“Yup... wait, hey!”

 

<-{|}->

 

The sun was starting to dip below the horizon casting a red glow upon the land. Inside their room Ursula and Sophia were still staring attentively at their piles of dust

Sophia’s eyes were dull as his mantra repeated inside his skull, ‘Imagine the effect, hold it in place and direct the mana. Imagine the effect, hold it in place and direct the mana…Is that warmth my mana or a headache?… Imagine the effect…’

Just as he thought he saw his pile of dust start to twitch Ursula screamed out, “Fucking finally!”

Sophia looked over to see Ursula’s pile had indeed move a couple centimeters. He groaned and slouched over and let his face touch the cool floor to soothe his head.

“I thought I was getting close but at this point I’m just glad it’s over,” he said his voice muffled by the floor.

Ursula in the same position just let out a simple affirmation and fell silent.

After a couple of minutes just sitting there, they heard the tolling of a bell from downstairs followed by the noise of children quickly leaving their rooms and sprinting downstairs. Curious, they followed the other children down into the mess hall to find Rosalind dolling out servings of gruel. This time the meal was accompanied by a cup of fresh chilled milk and a few pieces of fruit.

Seeing Eyvor sitting alone they grabbed their servings and sat down on the bench next to her.

“Hey kiddos what are you doing sitting with little ol’ me?” she asked.

“We just wanted to thank you for the help you gave us earlier,” Ursula said appreciatively as Sophia nodded behind her.

She blushed a little, “No problem. Did you make any progress?”

“Y – “ Sophia began but Ursula elbowed him in the ribs.

“Nope. We didn’t manage to do anything. We spent hours just staring at a pile of dust,” she lamented, stabbing her spoon into her gruel for emphasis.

The buxom woman gave them a suspicious look, “That’s okay it can take some people a long time to start casting spells.”

They paused awkwardly and Sophia had a quick drink of milk and he smiled earnestly, “Wow, that’s surprisingly good.”

“It is,” his companions replied slowly, Eyvor looking nervously at the glass.

Eyvor spotted Rosalind sitting down after finishing serving and said, “The fact that she’s still able to feed us while eating so little is amazing.”

“Yeah, that woman is a saint,” the two kids praised.

“Sometimes you gotta wonder where it all comes from,” the violet eyed woman pondered.

Sophia, mid drink, managed to gurgle out, “Where what comes from?”

“The milk.” She replied absent mindedly.

Sophia immediately stopped drinking and lowered the cup back down to the table, a milk mustache full on his face. “It comes from a cow, right?”

“Well, it does to an extent. It’s even healthier than normal cow’s milk,” she prevaricated realizing her mistake.

“Eyvor. It comes from a cow. Right?”, he pleaded.

“Well Rosalind’s maturation was cow related so… what your drinking is her… breastmilk.” She whispered.

“What?!”, he shouted causing a couple of kids to look over at them.

Eyvor quickly put a finger over his lips, “Shh. She doesn’t want the kids to know. There are rumour’s that it causes more animalistic maturations.”

“And does it?” Sophia hissed back.

“Of course not.”

“Then why does the rumour exist? And how did you find out about Rosalind?”

“No one really knows but is believed that a kid who just drank milk from a cow maturated woman just straight up turned into a cow.”

Ursula listening in gave a light giggle at the image.

“And I found out because she asked me to help her… express it. A cooling spell later and no one can tell the difference.”

Sophia paused for a few moments, before nodding, “It does taste pretty good.”

“Here you can have mine. You have always weirdly enjoyed milk.” Ursula handed Sophia her cup, extricated herself from the bench and went to leave, “I’ll see you back at our room. See you around Eyvor.”

Sophia quickly finished Ursula’s cup gave Eyvor a brief hug and ran after her, “Bye Eyvor.”

Eyvor hesitantly waved them goodbye muttering, “They really are weird kids.”

 

<-{|}->

 

By the time dinner was over, night had fallen, and the cool winds had picked up again. Back in their room Sophia and Ursula entered to find a stone in one of their drawers giving off a weak light. Using the dim light, they changed into their thin shifts and huddled underneath the blanket.

“You know it’s been a pretty crazy day. We’ve been transported to a new world, found out that it is super sexualized, found out it has magic, tried to do magic and I drank some milk from a woman with mutated cow bits and it tasted shockingly good. But all in all, Ursula, I’m glad I’m here with you.” Sophia hugged Ursula with all his meagre strength.

Ursula returned the hug, “And I’m glad I’m here with you.”

A couple minutes passed and as Ursula was starting to fall asleep Sophia piped up, “How would it fit?”

“How would what fit?”

“How does something like Eyvor’s dick even fit in a woman?”

“Porn physics of course.”

“Ah, okay.”

A few more minutes passed.

“Hey Ursula. What’s porn physics?"

“Oh, you poor child.”

“What is it? … Ursula, what is it? Ursula…”

“Hey Sophia.”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up.”

70