Chapter 5: Tranquil as a Forest
2.2k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursula and Sophia were lying together in their bed with the larger girl holding the boy to her body, her slightly larger frame embracing her partner as they slumbered. Their bodies were only separated by two worn shifts. Atop them was a large thick quilt and a transparent dull red dome could be seen vibrating around the bed both warding off some of the cold radiating through the, now fixed, walls of their room.

To the children’s dismay the sun started to crest over the horizon sending its life-giving rays straight into their faces causing the pairs eyes to flutter open accompanied by a loud sigh.

“Turn it off,” the brown eyed girl groaned out.

“While that would be great,” the blonde sleepily answered, “I don’t think that will help. Also, I thought it was my turn to be big spoon.”

“Oh, come on, we both know you prefer to be the little spoon,” the auburn-haired girl.

“… Maybe. But that is neither here nor there. It’s the principal of it,” he said firmly.

Ursula rolled her brown eyes, “I don’t think we can control our bodies when we sleep. You must instinctively know that you want to be the little spoon.”

“Shut up.”

Ursula rolled her eyes then nudged Sophia, “Come on let’s get up and get our magic training out of the way.”

With a sigh they both got up. As they did so the shield slowly melted away and the blanket disappeared. They stepped over and started to rummage through their chest of drawers.

“It sucks that we can’t conjure our clothes. I’d finally be able to get something a little more masculine” Sophia complained. 

“Even when cast together we can barely make our blanket. Something like clothes is more complicated and can be dispelled. I don’t know about you, but I prefer my clothes to exist at the end of the day,” she deadpanned, her eyebrow raised.

Sophia’s shoulders slumped a little before he shook his head, “Right time for my measurement.”

“You know measuring your height everyday isn’t going to change how tall you are.”

“Geez, what’s put you in such a mood this morning? And easy for you to say. ‘Miss I’ve grown about a tenth of a millimeter every day’,” he snarked before casting the spell. The cool blue number of “102.3”, floated in front of his vision causing his shoulders to slump further, “it’s like I haven’t grown at all. I mean I’ve just crossed the meter mark at least, but I’ve been drinking all the milk I could get!”

Ursula scoffed, “I know you have. The measurement spell cannot be wrong,” she scolded before a sly smile spread across her face, “even if you only have grown a couple of millimeters since we’ve been here.”

“Oi,” he said in mock outrage before he asked concernedly, “But really what’s wrong? You’re not usually like this.”

“I’m fine,” she said curtly.

“No, you’re not. Come on, you know you can trust me,” he pleaded.

Ursula sighed and curled into herself, tears starting to bead at the corner of her eyes, “It’s nearly been two years Soph. A-And although things got very – rough – mentally for the both of us after the first couple of days, we’ve managed to pull through. B-But it’s suddenly hit me again that we won’t be seeing our families for – thousands – of years.”

“Would we even want to see them again? Would they even recognize us after millennia of life and knowledge in another world? … Would we even – recognize – them?” She exasperated.

Sophia patted her on the back lightly a couple of times and then gave her a strong hug, crooning softly into her ear, “It’s okay” over and over. When they broke apart Ursula gave him a watery smile and a few sniffles, to which the blonde gently wiped away a few of her tears with her thumb.

The looked into each other’s eyes and lightly hugged once more. But this time it was interrupted by an abrupt knock on the brown eyed girl’s forehead by Sophia’s dainty fist.

“Are you a witch or not? We’ll make an image of our families using magic. We can use a few pages of the book to provide some paper to fuel the spell, once we’ve read them of course,” he said firmly.

The weak smile turned more genuine, and she gave a firm nod in reply wiping the last of her tears as she did so. “Right. We’re fucking magical and we can do anything. Who knows we may be able to get back home without needing to spend an eternity here?”

“But first,” Ursula continued, “magic practice. It’s my turn with the weights today.” She pulled the two pillows of their bed and sat down in the middle of their room, Sophia sitting in her lap after a token sigh.

Ursula’s spent a few moments to relish in the comforting weight of Sophia leaning against her before eyes focused and with a wave of her hand, from underneath their bed, several blocks of metal of varying sizes flew out and started dancing around the room. Occasionally, a few weights would morph into other geometric shapes or rapidly spin around the others.

Sophia, snuggled into the warm arms of her partner, also began to focus. With a small wave of her own arm small floating fires appeared in the air. The fires were quickly snuffed out by a small wind which smoothly transformed into a suspended wave of water. Gravity quickly took a hold of it causing it to crash to the floor but as it approached its landing zone it swiftly shifted into soil. The soil was then morphed into darkness that clung to the floor before being dispersed by a beam of light which subsequently turned into small fires allowing the cycle to continue.

Small smiles formed on their faces as their practice continued, sweat beading on their brows in exertion. Until finally with a muffled ‘Thud’ they fell onto the prepared pillows their faces slightly flushed and the breathing quick.

“I think this is as good as we get before our maturity,” said Sophia her voice muffled by the pillow.

“Yup, our spells say we’ve got a day left until then. Which means we can finally read that book.” Was the muted reply.  

“Right, after breakfast then-” the blonde tried to stand up, his weak limbs ineffectively pushing against the ground, “-and a bit of a rest.”

 

<-{|}->

 

A quick breakfast of the ubiquitous gruel later found them both sitting on their bed book in hand.

“You read faster than me, so you read it and summarise it for me, “the brown eyed girl said with a devious grin.

Sophia, not able to see her friends face, replied, “Makes sense, what will you be doing in the meantime?”

“This,” and she wrapped her arms and legs around him in a koala hold forcing his body to press against hers. She gave off a light giggle and then started to play with the blonde hair by his lower back.

“Ursy,” he whined, “I won’t be able to read like this.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage, my cute little teddy bear,” she said endearingly.

“I’m not cute… I’m petite,” he said weakly a light blush on his face. He tried to buck her off, unfortunately to no avail, so he set about reading the book.

A few hours later found Sophia, in the same position, finishing off the last few pages of the book. He looked over his shoulder to find Ursula now fully asleep. With a fond smile he lightly caressed her hand that was resting on his hip for a few seconds before gently nudging her awake.

“All done,” he said gently.

She gave him a soft smile before saying in mock exasperation, “Finally, took you long enough, so what’s the sitch?”

He paused for a few moments gathering his thoughts, “A lot of it we already know from Eyvor in terms of magic practice. But there was an interesting section on the first maturity.”

“Apparently we’ll briefly meet the ancestor or ancestors who will influence our growth in a dream,” he lectured, “Also, family and good friends can also experience the dream together if they have similar birthdays. So, I have a good feeling that, even if we aren’t related, we should still see the same dream.

It does warn that the more you practice your magic the further back you go when calling upon your ancestors which can lead to an array of unavoidable physical changes at thirteen. Most of which cannot be mitigated by alchemical effects or enchantments. On the other hand, strong ancestors can also bestow affinities for the skills they possessed in their lifetime. So, all in all a big mixed bag.”

They sat for a few minutes in contemplation before Ursula spoke up.

“I wonder why Rosalind thought it was okay for us to practice so much?” Ursula pondered.

Sophia looked thoughtful for a second but quickly shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t think she’s realised how much we have practiced. I mean you just don’t expect five-year olds to practice for seven hours a day for two years. They just don’t have the patience.”

“I just hope we get some good ones then,” Ursula said worriedly.

“We’ll be fine. What’s the worst that could happen?”

 

<-{|}->

 

The next day after dinner Rosalind held back the duo alongside Eyvor as everyone else went off to their rooms.

“Now, you two seem to be sure that your maturity is tonight,” said Rosalind.

“I checked their aging spell Rosa, and it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen so they’re probably right,” reassured Eyvor.

Rosalind gave the shapely woman a quick nod and turned back to them, “No matter what happens, know that there is always a place here for you.”

She enveloped them both in her big arms, her breasts cushioning the strength she exerted, and held them there for a full minute, “I love you both.”

“You’re the best Mum one could hope to have,” whispered Sophia.

Rosalind released them from the hug, wiped away few stray tears, gave them a watery smile and walked back towards her room.

Eyvor took the chance to speak up, “Right kiddos, you’re probably nervous so I’ll use a light sleep spell on you both to make sure you get a good night’s rest. When you get there just sit down and wait. Good luck and I’m sure you’ll do well.”

With that she led them back to their room, had them get changed and get into bed, and cast her spell causing the pair to swiftly fall into a deep sleep.

Sophia and Ursula quickly found themselves naked in semi darkness on a small hill in large plain of lush verdant green grass, the full moon illuminating the field and refracting through the dew formed on the grass. The area was surrounded by a dense thicket of trees where a dense mist hung in the forest disrupting any kind of view within. Beyond the trees they could make out a mountainous region of rocky craigs reaching high up in air, the slate grey stone almost invisible against the night sky. As they sat down onto the cool grass a light breeze picked up around them wafting the fresh scent of petrichor under their noses.

After a full minute of appreciating the tranquility, they began to see silhouettes appearing in the fog and the sound of rustling leaves as they jostled nearby branches and bushes. Soon, eight elves of varying genders stepped out into the open completely nude. They moved with unnatural grace as they made their way towards the pair, their ethereal beauty causing the duo’s breath to hitch.

They split off into two even groups and approached their respective recipient fanning out in front of them. An ethereal echo split off from the elves and, one by one, approached the children. Once close they then suddenly dissolved into silver glowing particles which flew into the children’s bodies causing them to glow.

When the last echo dissolved the elves standing before gave them a light bow and then slowly faded away.

Soon after another two people walked out into the open. A horseman nearly three times their height walked out into the clearing. His face was completely horse like and stern while his body was covered in short black fur and built entirely of muscle which slightly impeded his gait as he walked forward towards them. His dick, almost long as they were tall and as thick as a telephone pole, was shaped like a horses and was freely swaying between his legs, balls the size of coconuts dangling behind it. Strapped to his back was a gigantic zweihander, the long sharp blade easily swiped through the grass as he walked forward, yet where it passed the grass remained untouched.

Behind him was a slightly short but curvaceous bunny woman. She had a beautiful face with a mischievous smile and a cute button nose, large bunny-like ears growing from the top of her head. Her tits, as large as her head bouncing freely as she used her thick and powerful legs to almost prance her way to the children, her huge ass swaying hypnotically as she did so, her hands dexterously maneuvered two knives like two flashing pinwheels of metal.

As they neared the children both noticed a copious volume of sexual fluids were leaking out of both their nether regions. The steady streams running down their thighs onto the ground where it dissipated.

The gigantic horseman approached Ursula while the rabbit woman went to Sophia. Their bodies shimmered for a moment before an echo split from their bodies. The apparitions stood there for a few seconds before dispersing in silver specks of light which flew into their descendant’s bodies. With a light incline of their heads, they vanished.

Immediately after, another two people appeared out of the fog. The first was a cow woman whose proportions could only be considered ridiculous. Her breasts were of similar size to beachballs and were constantly dripping milk out of large dime sized nipples onto the grass below. Joining the milk was a small rivulet of fem cum gushing out of her engorged pussy slightly winking open and closed inside a thigh gap formed from an outrageously sized ass. In contrast to her body her face was a visage of grim determination as she held a staff aloft.  

Directly behind her walked a tall wolfman, his arms reaching down and resting lightly on the shoulders of the woman in front of him. He moved with fluid like grace and care to ensure the woman’s movement was unimpeded. His human-like dick was fully erect and had a small bulge at the base as it reached up high to his lower pectoral muscles. His facial features were slightly wolfen, but his fluffy ears on the crown of his head were his most prominent feature. Strapped to his back were a simple longsword and shield that looked well cared for and well used.

The pair split as they approached, the cow woman to Sophia and the wolfman to Ursula. And they went the same way as the previous two.

Calm returned to the glade for full minute. The duo, sensing the conclusion of the dream, stood to greet their last two ancestors. Finally, two more silhouettes could be seen walking in the mist. A tall female dwarf stoically sauntered forward, her body looked to be in peak physical condition with muscles rippling across her skin, large breasts and thick ass jiggling with each step. In her hands she held a blacksmithing hammer, which looked to be made of pure steel and easily the size of her head.

Behind her was a small male gnome, his body was hidden by a cloak covered in intricate runes, pulses of light flowing through them from rune one to another. Around his waist was a potions belt with glowing liquids of various colours that were being jostled by his powerful strides.

The dwarf went to Ursula and the gnome to Sophia. Once again, an echo split off them and dissolved into silver motes which flowed into their respective target.

Their forebearers swiftly disappeared after that which seemed to release the hold the forest had on the fog. Like an unstoppable wave it crashed towards them and just as it was about to envelop them it was stopped by an earth-shattering roar.

Their eardrums almost burst, and the ground started to shake as it thundered through their small bodies. Disorientated and shaking in pain they collapsed to the ground and the fog soon covered them an indeterminant time later.

They both woke to pre-dawn light and the feeling of relieved pain, like their bodies had just broken a fever. But they could only think of one word.

“Fuck.”

 

<-{|}->

 

The duo managed to stumble into the mess hall after the bell had been rung. Gingerly, they ate their breakfasts as they mulled over the previous night’s occurrence. Eyvor managed to spot them and sat down with them.

“Hey kiddos, how’d the dr – Oh, you don’t look so good. Are you okay?” she asked.

“We’re sore and tired,” Ursula replied bluntly.

“Ah, well there have been a few cases where people felt sore after their inheritances,” she replied matter-of-factly. “So how many ancestors did you see?”

Ursula gave her partner a brief look before saying, “We both saw four people.”

The buxom woman started to choke on the mouthful of breakfast she had just consumed causing her dark brown hair to fall dangerously close to the gruel. She gave a couple of short sharp coughs as she dislodged the gruel from her throat.

“Most people only get one to two. Three at most. But four? How much did you guys train your magic?” She gasped out.

“Oh, a bit,” said the blonde an enigmatic smile on his face.

She shook her head in exasperation and muttered, “Four. They are still very weird kids.”

Ursula’s ears perked up and she turned to give Eyvor a confused look however Sophia remained oblivious.

“Just to be sure, don’t tell anyone who or what you saw unless they are family. Got it?” she said assertively.

They both gave her firm nods.

“Good.” She gave them a relieved sigh, “At least you won’t have much difficulty finding someone to apprentice yourself to.”

“Speaking of, how do we go about doing that?” the brown eyed girl asked.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Rosalind usually lets you little one’s rest for a couple of days before giving you some options she’s had a look over. I’ll let her know that you’re not feeling well so you don’t have to do your chores,” the brown-haired woman explained.

Sophia gave a relieved sigh followed up by a yawn, “Great, we really need the rest.”

The pair quickly finished off their breakfast before heading off back to their bed.

In bed Sophia snuggled up to Ursula as close as he could and hugged her tightly which Ursula returned. They laid there for a few minutes taking comfort from the other’s presence.

“Hey Ursy?”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck.”

“Fuck indeed Soph. Fuck in-deed.”

73