Chapter 16: The World for Once in Perfect Harmony
2.2k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Ursula woke to the sounds of birds singing their morning songs as a light wind rustled the leaves of nearby trees. Dim early morning light filtered through some of the holes in the wall allowing her to look down and see her morning wood weeping precum onto her stomach.

“I guess this is just my life now,” she sighed.

She cast a sound isolation spell on the walls of her room and got to work. Using one hand she scooped up some of the fluid on her stomach and then held her hand up to let it dribble down onto the middle of her dick. Using both hands she began jerking herself off a lewd smile blissfully appearing on her face as she laid back and let the pleasure flow through her.

Instead of just rubbing around the medial ring, this time she slowly moved one hand up, her hand slightly reaching further around her penis as it tapered, and then started to caress the extremely sensitive flared head drawing forth a loud moan.

“Fuck that feels good…” she mumbled rapturously.

It only took a few more pumps of her hand to get the heavenly release. Cum once more spewed from her dick in great gouts spraying all over the wall behind her, her face and then her midsection as her body locked up. It took almost a minute for the cum to stop oozing out of her of dick leaving her body looking like a glazed donut.

Eventually she came down from her pleasure induced high and cast a cleaning spell. The cum started to float off the walls and bedding gathering in a ball floating in the air. Curious, she cast another spell on the white ball.

“About five litres, that is seriously way too much” the teen said, astonished, before vanishing the ball.

The teen had a quick look around the room to check if she had missed any cum, her penis still stubbornly erect. Taking a closer look at the thick meat between her legs she noticed something different.

“Has it already gotten bigger?” Ursula asked incredulously, “At this rate it’s going to be larger than I am tall.”

She cancelled the sound isolation spell and knocked on the wall behind her, Sophia lightly knocked back causing a small fond smile to float onto her face.

The pleasure from the orgasm that had previously radiated through her body had begun to fade and with its departure other sensations began to return.

As she was getting up from her bed Ursula let out a deep groan.

“Why the fuck did they think it was a good idea to condense five years of growth into two fucking weeks?” she asked into the empty room.

Gingerly she stood to find her point of view a little higher than yesterday. Dismissing the change with a pained shrug of her shoulders she ambled over to the dresser and started the extremely labourious task of getting changed.

After she had just gotten her shift off Sophia came bursting into the room.

“Good mor-oh! I’m sorry!” She shouted before her face went tomato red and she turned to rush out the door.

“Wait!” Ursula called after her and then mumbled, “I need some help.”

“What was that?” Sophia asked halfway out the door.

“I need some help getting my clothes on, it hurts” Ursula said bashfully.

“Maybe you should stop growing then?” Sophia sniped back.

Ursula opened her mouth to retort but closed it again, she groaned out, “Please help me.”

Sophia walked back into the room, rifled through the drawers and grabbed a dress, she was about to turn around, but Ursula stopped her.

“Get the other one, it’s a little bit longer and can… hide things,” she said awkwardly.

Sophia’s face went red, but she grabbed the other one and then thrust it behind in her friend’s general direction who quickly grabbed it and stiffly maneuvered it over her head and body.

“I’ll need my shoes as well…” Ursula mumbled.

Sophia sighed and knelt down on the floor, grabbing the shoes under the drawers, she turned and when Ursula raised her foot it hiked the dress up just enough to reveal the tip of her semi-erect dick. Sophia could suddenly smell a heady musky scent the faintly sweet scent of cum that she remembered so well from two nights previous.

“Why does it smell so good?” The short blonde heatedly whispered as she began to lean forward to get a better whiff, but Ursula gently touched her cheek snapping her out of the trance.

“Sorry,” Sophia murmured, steam almost coming out of her elfin ears as she quickly rushed through getting the other shoe on.

“It’s alright, um, anything happen to you last night?” Ursula asked.

Sophia’s face lightened at the change in conversation, “Well I thought that I had some bad muscle pain, but I guess it doesn’t even come close to yours,” she began to tenderly rub her chest, “but it’s really my chest and hip area that’s getting to me.”

She briefly uncovered her chest to reveal puffy cherry red areolas with inverted nipples sitting atop a small mound of flesh.

“I think my nipples are larger than yesterday, but I’m not sure why…” Sophia trailed off face scrunched in concentration.

“You’re kidding with me right?” Ursula asked incredulously.

“No,” the blonde replied strongly.

“Soph you’re getting boobs.”

“… But I don’t want them.”

“Soph it’s inevitable.”

“…”

“…”

“… But I don’t want them…”

 

<-{|}->

 

The pair were an interesting sight as they walked into the mess hall that morning. One trying their best to move as little as possible, letting out small groans with each step. The other slouched over, face downcast, as she trudged alongside her stiff companion.

Sophia grabbed two bowls of food from the front table and slumped down on the seat next to Ursula. As they began to eat Eyvor snagged a seat opposite the at the table and gave them a good long look.

“Morning Eyvor. Finally managed to get a day off out of the dungeon?” Sophia sullenly greeted the curvaceous young adult.

“Yes, I think I’ve finally got enough money to move out.” Eyvor replied proudly.

“Oh, where are you planning on buying the house? Will you let us visit?” The blonde rapidly asked, her mood lightening.

Eyvor roller her eyes at Sophia’s inquisitiveness, “It’s in the dungeon district, so actually not too far from where we are in the residential area. And of course you can visit,” she placed a warm hand on Sophia’s, “you girls are like my little sisters, and I didn’t really get the chance to make friends at school.”

Sophia smiled brightly, but when she thought about the recent conversation her face fell, “We’ll be sad to see you go.”

“Soph I’m nearly twenty-two I’ve got to stop relying on Rosalind’s kindness. She’s already been more than generous allowing me to stay after I left school.” Eyvor explained. She turned to Ursula, “Now what’s up with you?”

“Maturation.” The tired teen replied simply.

 “She’s hurting a lot because she’s growing so fast,” Sophia grumpily tacked on.

“Ah, yes, there’s not much you can do about growing pains. I’ve heard that sex helps a little,” Eyvor sagely replied.

“T-That’s ridiculous,” the blonde elf sputtered, “It would only make things worse… right?”

Eyvor shrugged her shoulders.

“Anyways, Ursula did you remember to cast the spells this morning?” Sophia said, desperately trying to change the subject.

Ursula negatively shook her head.

“Well, I’ll cast them today, but you can’t forget Ursy,” Sophia said as a few wisps magic began to swirl off her body. She first cast the pair of spells for contraception and then the one for testing fluid addictiveness.

“All clea- wait.” The blonde announced before her brow furrowed as a light-yellow glow formed around her hands. She cast the last spell again, this time making it more visible, “That’s odd instead of a light green it looks a little yellow.”

Ursula’s eyes widened as she glanced over at Eyvor.

“That means that you’re going to have to be on top of your neutralising spell Ursula,” Eyvor quickly stated. “There’s also a potion I could get for you which, with how things are going, is probably a good idea.” She gave the pair a shrewd look.

Ursula gave Eyvor a knowing look but Sophia tilted her head questioningly.

“But what about the cost?” Sophia blurted out after a moment.

“Oh, I’ll pay for it,” the pair opened their mouths to object, but they were forestalled with a raised hand, “Don’t worry about the cost kiddos, it’ll push the purchasing of my house back a bit, but this is way more important.”

“I could make it,” Sophia piped up, “I have most of the expensive ingredients from when we – liberated – a certain bats lab. I’ll have to check exactly what I’m missing, and we still need a place to actually make it.”

Eyvor looked over at Ursula who nodded slightly, “Alright we’ll go with that.”

“I’ll just need a – um, fresh sample of the fluid in question,” Sophia said, her face and neck blushing a deep red.

Ursula, overcome with a mix of lust and embarrassment, just nodded her head and focused on her food.

 

<-{|}->

 

Sophia and Eyvor had a quick shop at the market for the missing materials for the potion, Eyvor kindly paying for them as the pair went. They soon got back to find Ursula lying in bed just groaning.

Sophia smirked upon seeing her friends state, “Come on Ursy, we’ve got to make the potion!”

“Let’s just do it here,” Ursula whined.

“Nope,” the blonde said with a smile full of teeth, “Eyvor’s told me about a room at the top of the house, we won't be disturbed there.”

“…Fine.”

With a sigh the prone teen crawled her way to the side of the bed and then lifted her arms and legs up into the air, “Come on, carry me.”

Sophia rolled her eyes before casting a weight reduction spell.

“Do you seriously need that?” Ursula asked.

“Well yes, you’re too fat otherwise,” Sophia scoffed.

Ursula gasped, “Oh you’ll pay for that. I can’t move right now but when I can – oh you’ll pay.”

A shiver went down the blonde’s spine as she knelt to pick the girl in front of her up. She walked out the room and then up the well maintained but still rickety flights of stairs leading to the highest communal floor. A few kids could be seen walking to and fro but for the most part they had left for their day of learning.

The next flight of stairs, however, was severely broken down, steps were missing altogether, and cobwebs hung from the walls and ceiling like wisps of smoke. Each step Sophia gingerly took released a loud groan in protest as the wood strained under their weight.

At the top of the stairs there was a small room, the ubiquitous holes in the walls allowed the girls to see out across the nearby area. Sophia placed Ursula down in a corner of the room, the girl still too sore to move much.

“I think I can see the castle walls from here,” Sophia commented.

Ursula, who was leaned up against a wall, huffed.

Sophia gulped and grabbing one of the space bags sitting on her waist began laying out the alchemical equipment and reagents. Ursula looked on a bit dazed as intricate glasswork, heaters and coolers were pulled one by one from the pouch.

“Right, that should be it,” Sophia said confidently. She pulled out a vial and placed it next to Ursula, “Now we just need the… sample. I’ll leave you to it, just call when you need me!” and she ran from the room.

It only took a few seconds for Ursula to call out, “Soph I can barely move.”

“And?”

“Well to get a sample you do need movement, usually of the faster kind” Ursula said sarcastically.

Sophia paused to think, “Just use your magic.”

Ursula sat there fuming for a few minutes, “I can’t even hike my dress up,” she complained angrily.

“Ugh fine, I’ll help you with your dress.”

Sophia came back into the room, slightly lifted her friend’s legs and move the dress up to her waist, completely exposing Ursula’s rapidly hardening man meat. She tore her eyes away and walked out of the room.

Just as she was about to leave Ursula spoke out, “I want to call in the bet.”

“What bet?” Sophia asked, her mind racing through her memories.

“When we first started to learn magic we made a bet that whoever cast the first spell would get a favour. And I’m calling it in,” the auburn-haired elf stated smugly.

“T-That was eight years ago!” the small teen sputtered.

Ursula sat there with a small smile on her face, looking at Sophia.

“Fine, what do you want?” Sophia harrumphed.

“I would like a hand,” Ursula said lightly nodding towards her lower half, her horse like dick jutting out proudly.

 Sophia glanced down and gasped, “It’s so much bigger than yesterday,” the words involuntarily slipping out of her mouth, the blush rapidly increasing in intensity.

The blonde gulped and quickly recast the addiction nullification spell causing a yellow glow to appear around her hands. She knelt down next to the tall teen and tentatively reached out with her hand.

“You know that I’m not expecting you to do this right?” Ursula gently murmured into Sophia’s elfin ear.

A light shiver went down Sophia’s spine as Ursula’s hot breath caressed her sensitive ear. The teen’s dilated emerald, green eyes looked directly into Ursula’s chocolate brown eyes, “I know but the last few years you’ve been so good to me. I thought that you were out of my reach back then and even now but I think I’ve been in denial for too long.”

Ursula’s breath hitched as Sophia face neared hers, she could see the enchantress’s tongue flicking across her lips, her creamy smooth skinned cheeks enhanced by the rosy red glow of her blush.

“I think I… I think I l-like you,” Sophia demurely, her eyes shyly moving off Ursula’s causing her to miss when her partner closed the gap between them.

‘Soft’, was the word that appeared in both their heads as their lips simply pressed against each other. The gentle smell of each others hair tickling their noses. They parted only a few seconds later breathing heavily.

“I like you too,” Ursula said quietly causing Sophia’s heart to soar and press her lips firmly back on Ursula’s. Sophia’s hands roamed the sides of Ursula’s body causing gooseflesh to appear where her hands traced.

The pain started to recede in Ursula’s body allowing her to copy Sophia’s motions as they continued to kiss. It did not take long for Sophia to run out of breath causing her to pull back, her small breasts heaving.

“I-I’ve never been in a relationship before, even back then. So please tell me if I’m doing something wrong or I’m not doing good enough, I just don’t want to lose you.” Sophia murmured shyly into Ursula’s sensitive ear.

Ursula, hearing the vulnerability in Sophia’s tone, leaned over and wrapped her arms firmly around the girl.

“Just be you, that’s all you’ve ever needed to do. It’s why I’ve lo-liked you for nearly ten years now.” Ursula said warmly.

Sophia immediately knew what word Ursula was about to say and felt warmth bloom in her chest, she closed her eyes and internalised the feeling, “Wait ten years? Surely, I would’ve noticed?”

An exasperated smile grew on Ursula’s face, “Soph…you? Really?”

“Hey! I-I’m n-not that bad… am I?” Sophia stuttered.

Ursula just raised an eyebrow. “You know when you were affected by Tartok’s lavender stuff you actually confessed.”

“But you said I didn’t say anything weird!”

“Soph, it was that or tell you that Eyvor asked you while you couldn’t refuse to answer. I waited these years for the words to come out of your mouth for real.” Ursula said passionately, staring into Sophia’s emerald green orbs.

Sophia held Ursula’s gaze for a few moments as she started to refocus on her surroundings. Feeling something warm press against her side she looked down to see the flared head of Ursula’s dick pressing firmly on her dress, pre-cum soaking into the fabric causing it to cling to her body.

Sophia’s eyes went back to Ursula’s as her hand once more descended.

“I don’t expect this from you at all Soph. We can wait until you’re ready,” Ursula whispered.

Sophia took a deep breath, firmed her gaze and heatedly said, “I’m ready now.”

Sophia’s dainty hand dropped the last few centimetres, and she gently stroked the sensitive head causing it to lurch and send out a few jets of pre that soaked her hand. Sophia tried to encircle the dick just behind the head where it was thinnest but even then her small hand only reached half-way around. She then started to slide her hand down ever so slowly to the base of Ursula’s man meat, returning back up at the same speed.

At the same time her other hand reached around and started to palm the top of Ursula’s dick massaging the bumps and grooves. For Ursula, the pleasure of Sophia’s dainty hands on her sensitive cockflesh was almost too much to bear as she let out muffled moans and squeals with each deft hand movement.

An almost burning sensation started to build in Ursula’s balls as they started to visibly swell. They grew from the size of a golf ball all the way to a grapefruit as they were magically charged and went into full production. The pressure began to build faster and faster as Sophia’s hands traced every vein on her dick as her hands moved up and down, occasionally stroking the sides of the flared head.

Ursula’s breathing started to quicken, and her vision began to swim as her senses focused on those magical hands now flying up and down, jolting her with each pass of the medial ring.

Then all at once Ursula orgasmed. Cum poured forth from her rod in a deluge as she tried, in vain, to keep her guttural moans quiet as pleasure coursed through her body. A single long spurt was shot up into the air and covered Sophia from head to toe in man cream as the blonde continued to work her spasming dick.

Sophia then tried to cover up the top of Ursula’s dick with her hands but the pressurised cum just ricocheted off and started to cover their lower halves and the floor. Sophia took her hands away and quickly cast a cleaning spell causing the next minute of gushing semen to fly and up and collect in a ball above them.

Spent, Ursula slumped to the floor as the short elf continued to cast the spell forcing the cum off of their clothes and skin up into the white ball. Sophia feeling the liquid on her lips quickly flickered her tongue out then in catching some of the sweet cum in her mouth.

It was at that moment they both felt a very faint, almost imperceptible, increase in their mana reserves, with Ursula also feeling a lock in her mind opening, forcing a memory to be played in front of her eyes.

Ursula was taken to her dwarven ancestor standing on ashy earth in the ancestral plane as she shaped the mana from the manticore. Once more words were pulled from different memories creating a disjointed but understandable speech.

“Descendant, you’re both tired so I have left this memory for you as an explanation. The laws of the world are warping my design to slowly imbue you with the strength of the manticore.” She grimaced and then continued, “It seems the laws will gradually provide you greater power the more… fluid you deposit into other beings. Likewise for your lover the more she intakes the greater power she will receive.”

The mana in the air started to get more intense as it was slowly compressed into two separate balls, “I apologise that I cannot do more.”

She then pushed the mana into their chests and the memory started to fade away to black bringing Ursula back to the present.

Ursula opened her eyes to see Sophia sitting next to her looking up at the cum ball in awe of its sheer size. With a sigh the tall elf gently patted Sophia’s knee causing the girl to look questioningly at her. Sophia then heard the four words that all have instinctively learned to fear.

“We need to talk.”

64