Chapter 17: I’m Brushing Up on Looking Down
2.2k 11 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We need to talk,” Ursula’s words cut through the air, fear pooling in Sophia’s guts like a lead weight.

“What did I do wrong?” Sophia asked meekly, shifting on the spot.

“Oh Soph, not like that, I’ve just been told by my ancestor what the power’s we got from the manticore are.” Ursula said, the blonde giving out a relieved exhale.

“And?” Sophia asked happily, her eyes gleaming.

“Well, to put it bluntly, I get more power by ejaculating inside people, the more the better.” Ursula said frankly.

“Wait but if I’m going to be in a relationship with you, then that means…?” Sophia trailed off and looked up at Ursula who guiltily nodded her head, the blonde immediately froze.

“Would you hate me if I said just give me some time?” Sophia whispered fearfully.  

“Oh Soph of course not,” Ursula comforted, “You can take as much time as you want – we’ll go at your pace.”

The conversation stalled for a moment before Sophia had a sudden thought, “So if that’s yours, what’s mine?”

Ursula averted her eyes, and began to fiddle with her hands, “Yours is a – little – bit different.”

“What is it?” Sophia questioned, her shoulders beginning to sink.

Ursula deeply sighed, “I’m sorry Soph but you’ve got to – intake, those fluids to get the boost.”

“Okay, okay… why the fuck did your ancestor do it like that?!” Sophia yelled, abruptly standing up and pacing across the creaky floorboards, “I mean it would’ve been super easy to just give us something simple like – I don’t know – a few extra centimetres height. But no – she just had to give us fucky cum boosting powers!”

“It wasn’t her decision, the – laws – of this world modified the spell as it was being completed,” Ursula spoke up, her eyes drawn to the small, clear and marginally viscous puddle Sophia left behind when she stood.

Sophia stopped in place and her eyes narrowed, “So it was them then.” She hissed.

“They probably thought it would be more entertaining,” Ursula nodded as she vanished the puddle.

“Right then I’m going to make this potion and then were going to practice our magic. This world may have some classic tropes of other magical worlds and I’m going to fucking take advantage of it.” Sophia declaimed.

“Like what?” Ursula asked.

“Like practicing during your maturity or younger years to give you super magic gains,” Sophia explained as she siphoned off a small portion of man cream from the ball of cum before vanishing it.

She stomped over to the alchemical equipment and sat down in front of it. She took a few, deep, calming breaths before grabbing a jar and fishing out a small flower, crushing it lightly in her hands, she then lay it at the bottom of a glass flash. She grabbed an assortment of roots before throwing them into a mortar and pestle, viciously crushing the ingredients into a paste before using magic to transfer it into the flask.

Ursula quickly lost track of the assortment of plants and animal parts that were crushed, sliced or cubed and then moved into the flask. Sophia moved with skilled certainty as she brought the potion together, adding mana at varying steps causing the mixture to glow and earthy green.

She soon drew a single drop of cum from the flask and charged it with mana, causing its unique scent to flood the room. Sophia subconsciously licked her lips before adding it to the mixture making the potion gave off a blinding glow before settling and revealing a simple crystal clear green potion.  

Sophia eyed it critically before nodding and handing it off to Ursula who looked at it sceptically.

“You want me to drink my own semen?” She asked, doubt creeping into her tone.

“Yes,” Sophia curtly replied, “Otherwise you’re going to have to explain to Rosalind sometime during the next month that you forgot to cast the spell and accidentally got me addicted.”

Ursula blanched and quaffed the potion, “Wow, that didn’t really taste like anything.” She quickly cast the dual action addiction spell and soon enough her hands were now encased in a green glow.

“Do you think that alchemists would be able to sell their potions to nobles if they tasted like crap?” Sophia asked rhetorically, “Okay, now that you’re good, do you want to practice magic inside or outside?”

“Well considering I don’t really want to move right now let’s try here,” Ursula stated wryly.

Sophia took a moment to cast a cleaning spell on the area, the small piles of dust and dirt tucked away in grooves and nooks were slowly whisked away finally allowing the pleasant scent of the outdoors to filter through and clear out the pervasive smell of must.

Once done, Sophia automatically walked over to Ursula and sat herself down in the tall girl’s lap. She immediately felt Ursula’s long hot rod of flesh start to harden under her as she settled into position.

“We need to focus on training our magic Ursy,” Sophia tried to say sternly.

“Well, I can definitely feel the magic now,” Ursula dryly replied.

Soon however, they did manage to settle into their usual training pattern as elements were conjured into being and then snuffed out by the other person. Once they were bored with that they conjured large stones and maneuvered around the room using pure force with minimal visualisation in an attempt to expend their mana.

At the end of the hour, they both had small puddles of sweat formed underneath them and their breaths were coming hard and fast as the mental strain took its toll. Sophia leaned back into Ursula, her head coming to rest on a small mound of fat sitting high on Ursula’s chest.

“You know I’m getting boobs as well Soph,” Ursula commented.

“They are pretty comfortable to lay on,” the blonde responded. Her long hair laden with sweat, now clinging to her small frame.

Ursula slowly brought her arms up and hugged the young teen sitting in her lap to her body, the movement unknowingly causing Sophia’s pussy to grind lightly on her dick, the intense heat of the rod easily transferred through Sophia’s thin dress and underwear.

Sophia immediately felt her core heat up as fem lube started to once again soak Sophia’s dress. While her erect dick was distracting, the undulations of her quivering folds was much more so.

The short blonde cast a quick spell to gather all of the alchemical equipment and stuffed it into a space pouch.

“I’m going to go have a nap before dinner,” Sophia blurted out as she twisted in place, sending a few more tingles up her spine, and stood trying to avoid Ursula seeing the damp spot on her clothes.

“But you never have a na- oh.” Ursula began but was cut short by the sight of Sophia’s medium sized rod poking out and tenting her dress. “Do you want a hand with that?”

“I’m fine,” Sophia squeaked out, “Arm’s up let’s get you back to your bed.”

The auburn-haired girl rolled her eyes and lifted her arms allowing for her partner to pick her up after casting a weight reduction spell.

“You know you’re not fooling anyone right?” Ursula asked mischievously.

Sophia ducked her head and started to walk out the room. She took the run down rickety old stairs slowly but once clear, and with no kids in sight, picked up the pace. On the ground floor she unceremoniously dumped Ursula in her bed, gave her a quick kiss on her head, before running back into her own room, closing the door, and diving into her own bed.

She lay there for minutes, tossing and turning as her pussy pulsed with need. The thin mattress underneath her began to drip onto the floor as her copious amount of fluid completely soaked through it.

Sophia groaned and shucked off her dress which landed onto the floor with a wet slap. She folded her body in half, her slightly magical physique providing unnatural flexibility, and pushed her dick aside with her soft cheek to get a good look.

“It’s like a leaky faucet,” she murmured, “Why is it suddenly like this? Why do I feel so…warm?

She tried to stem the small flow with her small hands, but it only brought a quick jolt of pleasure and a marginal increase in the already ridiculous stream coming out of her.

With a sticky wet noise, like the sound wet tape releases when removed, she used both hands to part her blood engorged lower lips. Her breathing started to get heavier, and her hard dick started to pulse next to her face. She gently maneuvered her hand to allow her index finger free and tentatively moved it to her gushing hole.

Meanwhile, Ursula had decided to have a quick peep at the room over from hers. Casting a spell, she moulded the wood away from one particular point in the wall allowing her an unrestricted view of Sophia focused intently on her crotch.

After casting a sound muffled spell Ursula hiked up her dress and started to palm the sensitive head of her horse cock. Another hand slipped underneath her fat nuts and began to fiddle with her cunt but the pleasure from it was far outweighed by the hand jerking her large rod. Now at a steady pace she peered back over at her girlfriend.

Sophia had paused with one finger poised just centimetres away from her hole. After one last long inhale she then pushed her finger in. The finger scraped along the bottom of her walls, and she gasped as she felt the superior pleasurable equivalent of rubbing the sensitive head of her dick. She gushed out even more lubricant as if in preparation for something much larger, her folds sliding over and pulling at the finger with not an inconsiderable amount of force as her vagina instinctively tried to keep the intruder from retreating.

Sophia unfolded herself and fell back onto the bed, her tenuous hold on her voice finally slipping as her thoughts were spewed forth unbidden from her mind.

“Fuck that feels good,” she breathily moaned, “It’s like my pussy has a mind of its own.”

She tried to control her vaginal muscles and felt them clamp down a little harder on her finger, almost painfully so. She was also suddenly aware of what felt like a ring of muscle further up inside, but she didn’t really feel anything when moving it.

She quickly added another finger to venture forth, drawing forth louder moans. Her other hand was rubbing up and down her body, leaving what felt like trails of fire where it went. Soon it homed in on one of her sensitive nipples adding a higher level of pleasure.

Sophia’s fingers started to speed up as she added a third finger thrusting in and out of her sopping pussy, each thrust accompanied by a wet schloking sound.

Ursula watching this from the other room was focused solely on Sophia’s wet fuckhole as at greedily suckled at the blonde’s fingers. As the voyeur started to imagine the pure pleasure of fucking such a hole her orgasm came quickly. Compared to the previous volume it was nearly double in anticipation of breeding the warm pussy in her sight, her horse like dick spewing it forth like a cannon.

Sophia, completely unaware of her watcher, continued to speed up her movements. Her thrusting her fingers moving like a blur as she started to shout obscenities in tandem with her loud moans.

Finally, with a loud shout of “Fuck yes!” Sophia finally climaxed, her body locking up as her pussy simultaneously clamped down and sucked hard on her fingers forcing them further up her cunt. Her body wildly pulsed, once, twice and then three times. Fem cum shooting out in a great shower that soaked the rest of her bed. Her dick pulsed in unison as well jettisoning a several streams of cum onto her trim stomach.

She slumped back onto the bed twitching every second or so and breathing heavily. A small smile grew on her face as she basked in the pleasant warmth that suffused her being.

While Sophia was just lying there Ursula managed to regain her faculties and hastily cast a spell. The wood that was forced aside gradually filled back in, removing most the peephole she made in the wood, leaving just a small hole to hopefully check on the blonde every now and then.

Finally, Sophia managed to get the energy to start cleaning up, as she cast the spell liquid flowed out from underneath the bed joining the stream being sucked out from the thin mattress. In total the volume of the sphere that she produced was not too dissimilar to Ursula’s early releases. With a self-conscious blush she quickly vanished it.

“I haven’t even drunk that much water in the last two days… Where does it come from?” she pondered out loud.

She thought about it for a few moments then shrugged her shoulders, “Must be porn physics.”

She cancelled her silencing spell allowing for the sound of children running down stairs and the general raucous of the dining hall to filter through the walls once more. With a rumble in her stomach and her body now fully relaxed she almost skipped to get her evening meal.

 

<-{|}->

 

The duo spent the next few days focusing on their magical training, Sophia not willing to repeat her previous performance in the loft much to Ursula’s quiet frustration. Although privately, Ursula began to enjoy the small shows Sophia put on every evening before dinner.

A full week after the maturation began found Sophia and Ursula eating breakfast in silence and the hubbub of excited children chorused around them. Every now and then Sophia would glance down at her chest, sigh, and then resume eating with a disgruntled expression on her face. Ursula was eating much more sedately, gingerly moving her spoon up to her face and trying to place it into her mouth, she was however, severely hindered by her coordination leaving gruel on her cheeks, chin and even her chest.

Rosalind, having finished dishing out all of the meals, came over to their table.

“You both look like you’re coming into your growths at full strength,” she said with a strained smile.

They both glanced over to her with dead eyes, nodded, and resumed eating.

“Sophia your breasts have come in well, they’ll probably be bigger than mine!” she said cheerfully.

“Guh,” Sophia groaned as she flinched like she had been physically struck, with another morose sigh she just rested her head, face down, on the table.

Rosalind’s smile somehow strained even more as she looked over to Ursula, “And you’ve gained nearly a foot already!” The teen didn’t seem to be responding but after a few seconds she managed to turn her head and give the matron a small smile with gritted teeth.

Suddenly, a kid that was running past misjudged the size of Sophia’s ass that was hanging off the back of the seat and bumped into it causing it to ripple as he bounced off.

“Dennis watch where you’re going!” Rosalind shouted after the boy.

“Sorry Miss Rosa, it was just so hard to avoid!” The boy stammered in response before running off.

Sophia started to bang her forehead on the table.

“S-So Sophia, how’s your magic practice going? I’ve noticed you both training hard these last few days.” Rosalind forced out, hastily trying to change the subject.

“Not as well as I’d hoped. I thought that maybe if we trained during our growth me might see better results, but while a little better it’s not as much as I expected.” Sophia droned; face muffled by the table.

Rosalind nodded understandingly, and then leaned in and brought her voice down to a whisper, “You’re not the first to have thought that. It is said that practicing your magic during your maturation, while it may not improve your overall mana well, it helps shape your bodies future for casting. But that has never been confirmed – much like the drinking of animal morph breast milk.” She squeezed her arms together, emphasizing her sizable boobs.

The pair looked at the enticing sight for a brief second before tearing their gaze away and awkwardly looking away from the tall woman.

Rosalind lightly coughed to gather their attention, “Now have you both been casting your spells?”, she said with a special emphasis on the last word.

They both nodded.

“Good. I have been busy these last few mornings to check and I trust you both to tell the truth.” She said sternly.

“Don’t worry Rosalind we understand how important they are,” Sophia intoned, Ursula nodding beside her, “though our changes haven’t been helping.” The blonde concluded with a pout.

Rosalind smiled maternally and stood, she circled the table and gave both children a long warm hug, “You’re already halfway there and only another week to go. You’re both so strong. If you need me just ask.”

Sophia gave the woman a warm smile, “Thanks Mum.”

The beaming smile from the matron’s face could have lit up the room and it remained there as she slowly waded through the throng of energetic children.

Soon after, breakfast was finished, and Sophia and Ursula returned to the same room. They sat down on the bed, Ursula behind Sophia, and continued to practice their magic purely focusing on fine control of their mana and visualisation. They began with small simple items like stones but slowly worked their way up to more complicated objects like a bow or sword.

Sophia had her brow scrunched up in concentration with the tip of her tongue poking out the side of her mouth as she stared intently at the magic she was performing.

Ursula, still feeling her bones and muscles creaking in her body was slightly less focused allowing her to scent the faint smell of something familiar. As time continued the scent got more intense, her neck started to flush and blood started to gather at her crotch, her dick forcing itself underneath the blonde sitting in front of her.

Sophia soldiered on, fastidiously ignoring the feeling of intense heat right along her twat.

Ursula scanned the room and found nothing. She gave herself a quick sniff and lightly shook her head. She craned her head into the crook of Sophia’s neck, gave the sensitive skin a quick kiss before inhaling. The smell was a little stronger.

“H-Hey why’d you do that?” Sophia mumbled skittishly.

“Can’t you smell that?” Ursula asked.

Sophia did a quick inhale, “Smell what?”

“It’s so familiar…” The auburn-haired elf trailed off.

Gradually it got so intense it was all the teen could smell, sending her blood racing.

Finally, she had enough, Ursula hoisted Sophia off herself and scooted her way off the bed. She spent a few agonising minutes searching the room, to no avail.

Then she turned to look at Sophia who was still sitting there, eyes closed, focusing on conjuration.

“Oh Soph.” Her tone laced with sympathy.

“What?”

Ursula’s eyes were staring straight at the now partially see-through dress. Her large cherry red nipples leaking a steady flow of breast milk.

“I guess some superstition is based in fact.” She said glibly.

Sophia’s eyes tracked down.

“Oh come on!” 

53