Chapter 18: I’m Working on my Roar
2.1k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later in the day Sophia was curled up on Ursula’s bed while Ursula gently stroked her head, her long ruffled hair draped over her face.

“It’s not fair,” Sophia whined for perhaps the thousandth time that evening.

“It really isn’t,” Ursula robotically replied, rolling her eyes, “Hey why don’t you get some of those rings that Rosalind has?”

 “I’ve already thought about it. Although I hate the bastard, he could enchant really well. A pocket space, a light wringing enchantment and a sticking enchantment not to mention modified gravity for the pocket space that can flip with just an insert of mana. All of that contained on a single ring?” Sophia sighed, shaking her head.

“That seems a bit much. How did Rosalind afford it?” Ursula questioned.

“She paid her usual way.” Sophia said blandly.

“Ah.”

Sophia deeply sighed and curled into herself even further.

“Well Soph, when this maturation bullshit is all over I’ll make some rings for you to start the process. We’ll get you something to help within a year. I promise.” Ursula said firmly.

Sophia raised her puffy bloodshot eyes, and with all the sincerity she could muster whispered, “Thank you Ursy.”

“No problem Soph, maybe you can ask Rosalind for some ideas after dinner,” Ursula recommended.

The blonde teen nodded and rose from her position, she crawled along the bed and then draped herself on Ursula’s body hugging her strongly.

They remained there in that position until the call for dinner, Sophia waking up after having dozed off near the heat of Ursula’s body.

In amicable silence they meandered to dinner and ate, Ursula now easily tall enough to use Sophia’s shoulders as an arm rest. Once seated Sophia took the time to feed Ursula as well.

“You just keep missing your mouth, no other reason,” Sophia muttered with a light blush at Ursula’s questioning look.

Once finished, Sophia approached the matron at her table. Brun the wolf animan was sitting next to her, clad in full plate armour, missing only the helmet. The woman smiled warmly as she approached.

“What can I do for you tonight Sophia, is all well?” The woman kindly asked.

“Hello Rosalind. Things could be better,” Sophia replied, morose. Her eyes shifted to Brun then back, “I’ve got something personal to talk about… it’s girl stuff.”

Brun immediately shot up, upending the stool he was sitting on, “I suddenly have to go – ah… My god is calling me!” He raced out the front door into the warm summer night, the door slamming shut behind him.

“That man…” Rosalind sighed, shaking her head. She turned back to Sophia and cast a muffling spell around them, “What ails you sweetheart?”

“I’ve started to la-” Sophia’s mouth stopped on the word, “I’ve started to lac-,” she sighed, leaned in close and whispered, “I’m lactating.”

“Do you want some help?” Rosalind softly replied.

Sophia could only nod strongly as the blush overtook her face.

“For us who produce milk without being pregnant we fall into two categories. First option, is a simple spell to seal your nipples and let it build up, the size of your breasts will increase, and they will become more sensitive depending on how much mana is in the milk.” Sophia’s face scrunched up, “The second option is to express it, producing more and more every day. I’m sorry to say Sophia that both the sensitivity and volume depend on the strength of your mana.” Rosalind explained quietly.

“So for someone whose practiced magic almost daily for eight years?” Sophia asked crestfallen.

Rosalind nodded gravely, the teen sighing once more.

Sophia thought for a couple of minutes, the children in the meantime filtering up into their rooms leaving the mess hall mostly bare, beside empty tables and the bland smell of gruel.

“I don’t suppose there’s a spell for vanishing it after it naturally leaves?” Sophia asked hopefully.

“It is possible as an enchantment, Tar- that enchanter suggested it once. But I needed to feed my children. A spell would take a lot of mana, concentration and control to specifically draw the fluid away from you and then vanish it…” Rosalind tapered off giving Sophia an apologetic look. 

“I just have to go for the first option,” Sophia finally said, her shoulders slumped, “It sounds like if you go for the second option the first will just become that much worse.”

“You’re right. Although I’ve been putting my milk to good use. If I tried to stop now…” She shivered, “I’ll teach you the spell. It lasts for two days but apply it every day, and if you want to stop the spell – just make sure you’re in an enclosed room and it is silenced.” She hedged.

Sophia learned the spell within a few minutes and after a quick explanation to Ursula the pair were soon back in their rooms, on their respective tatty beds. The blonde elf was quickly asleep, exhausted from such a long day, and Ursula was not far behind.

 

<-{|}->

 

The next morning Ursula woke to the sound of shuffling sheets coming through the wall next to her head. Straining her elfin ears, she could just make out soft muffled moans. She could just make out the room in the pre-dawn summer air as it filtered through the holes in the wall.

Grabbing her morning wood in hand, she once more opened up a small peephole into Sophia’s room only to see the green-eyed elf still asleep, face down into the ratty pillow, and rubbing her generous chest into the sheets below.

Ursula took her pre soaked hand off her dick, leaving it to angrily throb in the air. She expanded her viewing hole and then reached across to gently nudge Sophia awake.

“Huh?” Sophia mumbled as her eyes fluttered open.

Soon the intense tingling in her chest made itself known through the fugue and, still half-asleep, she slowly brought her slender hand to paw at her melons. Even through her clothes she could feel her erect nipple and puffy areola immediately, jutting out from her boob, her brief touch causing her to let out a gasp as her pussy started to gush onto the bed.

Ursula lightly coughed causing Sophia to whip her hand off her boob and shoot her head up at the girl face peering through the hole right near her head. An intense blush overcame Sophia’s face and neck.

“I-I was just… I was just…” Sophia desperately tried to come up with a suitable excuse.

“It’s alright Soph, it’s my fault for interrupting,” Ursula said soothingly.

They both could easily hear the pitter patter of pussy juices dripping from her bed onto the wood below.

Sophia just let her head fall into the pillow, her voice coming out muffled, “What do you want?”

“I was just wondering if you want to – you know – help each other out?” Ursula asked softly.

“I’m not ready yet Ursy,” Sophia shot back, her voice stern.

“I know, but I do have something other than my dick…” She trailed off.

Sophia thought about it for a moment, the intense pulsating heat in her core however quickly pushed aside any thought contrary, “W-Would you be able to help me out as well?”

Ursula let out a quick squeal of joy before stifling it. She expanded the hole to allow Sophia to crawl through which the blonde quickly did.

Sophia nervously sat there looking at Ursula’s towering horse dick that was glistening in the pre-dawn light.

“I can’t move so just sit on my face,” Ursula said impatiently.

Sophia just nodded and, to avoid looking at the penis, faced towards the wall. Her breath started to quicken in anticipation as she straddled Ursula’s upper body, her full, round ass coming to rest on the auburn-haired elf’s breasts.

Ursula could already feel her nightclothes become inundated with the warm pussy juices from the teen above her, but the heat from Sophia’s cunt just sitting on her chest made her cock throb with need. She pulled her focus towards preparing her mouth for the dick sitting millimetres away from her face. With one last movement Sophia thrust her man meat straight in Ursula’s waiting mouth.

“Oh gods, your mouth feels amazing.” Sophia moaned.

Ursula pushed Sophia back a little, “Put a silencing spell up you’re too loud,” and then shoved her face forward impaling her throat on the seven-inch rod.

Sophia covered her mouth, ashamed, as she released a muffled grunt. Before the teen underneath her could do anything further she cast a silencing spell on the walls.

Seeing Sophia ready Ursula started to rotate her tongue around the rod in her mouth, slathering it in saliva. She then started to lap at the sensitive head using broad strokes and then she hollowed her cheeks suck as hard as she could, her full lips forming a seal around the cock.

“Fuck it’s so good,” Sophia exclaimed as her hips jolted forward sending her dick all the way down Ursula’s throat.

The tall teen expected to start choking but the dick smoothly went down her passage, Sophia moaning with each small ridge lining Ursula’s throat.

Sophia lifted herself and crouched over the stiff teen’s head, the pleasure almost too much to bear. Her pussy juices now trickling down her dick and all over Ursula’s face. Sophia face fucked the prone teen, letting out soft moans with each tantalising thrust.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum!” Sophia shouted to the heavens, jackhammering her hips into Ursula’s warm wet mouth.

It only took a few more seconds of sucking before she unleashed herself down Ursula’s throat, involuntarily thrusting as she did so. Ursula took it like a champion letting Sophia sit within the snug confines of her throat for a little while longer before gently dislodging the girl with a wet schlock sound.

Overwhelmed, Sophia fell back, her head landing with a wet splat as it fell into a pool of pre-cum that had steadily flowed from the head of Ursula’s pillar of flesh, saturating the bed and Ursula’s groin. The pervasive musky smell invaded Sophia’s senses, but she was just too turned on to care.

She took a moment to gather herself before flipping her body over. Using her arms, she pulled herself along Ursula’s body, her nipples catching in a few places sending jolts up her spine. She craned her head around Ursula’s glistening pole, her nose immediately was filled with the intense musk sending her already fast pulse racing.

Sophia brought a hand around the other side of Ursula’s dick and with some effort lifted Ursula’s hairless, hefty, pre soaked softball sized nuts out of the way revealing the teen’s glistening pussy. Without hesitation Sophia dived in, Ursula moaning in approval.

The blonde could feel the intense heat of Ursula’s dick right next to her jaw as she worked her tongue in and out of Ursula’s cunt, every time she entered she could feel Ursula’s muscles clenching down on the wet intruder as she slithered it around.

Ursula reflexively used her strong legs to capture Sophia’s head in place as the girl worked her magic. The liberal flood of white fluid coming from her dick slowly spreading along the back of Sophia’s head following gravity right down to the stuck girls mouth.

Feeling the pressure from Ursula’s thighs, Sophia removed her hand from between Ursula’s legs allowing the heavy balls to plop down right next to her cheek. The girl now inundated with the sweet tang of Ursula’s vagina, the heady scent of Ursula’s balls and the musky coating of pre-cum now covering her face. She continued to soldier on Ursula’s legs getting tighter with each movement of her tongue.

Hearing Ursula’s breathing starting to pick up Sophia brought her mouth up a little higher, right above the teen’s clit and then sucked on it. With a sharp shout of surprise Ursula came, semen shooting out of her dick in arcs all over the room and onto the blonde between her thighs.

Sophia, completely trapped in place, could feel as jet after jet of white jelly landed on her smooth skin, the occasional splash landing right next to her head and dripping into her mouth setting her taste buds alight with the rich flavour of sweet cum. A few drops inevitably landed on her plush butt travelling down the crack, over her puckered asshole, and straight over her cum hungry pussy. Sophia moaned into Ursula’s cunt as her core clenched fiercely and a small orgasm rolled over her, sending out a few jets of fem cum onto Ursula’s chest.

It wasn’t until a minute or so later that Sophia was finally released slumping to the side as Ursula fully relaxed every muscle in her body, her lungs heaving for air. They both opened their eyes to see the entire room, including the room, coated in a thin sheen of cum. Ursula managed to make it out okay but Sophia had at least an inch of a thick jelly like coating covering her whole head, her long hair now stained white.

“We probably need to think of a better containment idea…” Ursula said sheepishly, though she was staring straight at Sophia’s soaked and twitching hole as she did so.

The small elfin teen snorted and licked her lips, sending a tiny jolt of power through both their bodies as she swept up some sugary man cream.

“I think any donut factory would be jealous of how glazed I am right now. Come on Ursy – not cool.” Sophia whined.

“I couldn’t help it,” Ursula pouted.

Sophia sighed, though the movement sent a few more drops into her mouth, “Fine, just don’t let it happen again.”

With a heave Sophia righted herself and began casting the cleaning spells and within a minute had the room back to its previous state.

“I’m sorry I’m not able to move much Soph, but when this is over, I promise to take you out and an actual date.” Ursula said firmly.

“Doesn’t they guy usually-” Sophia paused and sighed, “-never mind. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Geez don’t sound too excited.” Ursula scoffed.

“No, it’s just I guess I’m just used to thinking like a guy you know?” Sophia pondered.

Ursula placed a comforting hand on the blonde’s slim shoulder, “Soph I care about you for who you are, not what you do.”

Sophia gazed up into Ursula’s warm chocolate eyes and gave her a tearful smile.

“Thank you.”

Fighting against the pain in her muscles Ursula enveloped the girl in a hug. They stayed there until breakfast.

 

<-{|}->

 

The rest of their maturity went slowly for the pair. Each day of changes further soured their moods as their bodies stretched and grew. But finally the last day had come and gone and Sophia and Ursula were slowly walking alongside Rosalind towards the market, nervously glancing at passerby’s as a few leered their clothes.

Ursula now towered over Sophia and her previously long dress now could only be described as a shirt that stretched over her generous mounds and down to her upper waist forcing her to wear another dress in an unstable sarong. For some unknown reason her erection was in full force this morning. The tall elf firmly holding the cinch in the dress, her hand going white from the pressure, forcing the throbbing member towards the ground. This created a huge bulge in the sarong and when she took a larger step you could see the weeping cockhead trying valiantly to push the fabric away. This left her toned midriff clearly on display, Sophia sneaking a few glances every now and then with a red face.

Sophia was almost in the same boat due to her watermelon sized mammaries, the fabric of her dress stopping just a few centimetres short of her crotch. It was so tight that her red puffy saucer sized areola’s could be easily seen through the fabric. One arm was across her chest trying to hide what was on display but the light friction causing her to jolt every now and then, her other hand was trying to pull the dress down just a little further.

“How tall did you end up at?” Ursula asked carefully.

“Oh, at the start of the second week I just decided I wasn’t going to look at my body any more. That way I’m only going to be mentally destroyed once.” Sophia said candidly.  

“That’s probably not a good outlook to take Soph,” the tall elf reasoned.

“I know,” Sophia shrugged.

“Okay then…” Ursula trailed off, sending a few worried glances at her partner.

“Ready to get some new clothes from the markets?” Rosalind cheerfully interrupted their discussion.

They both nodded shallowly, worried that excessive movement might cause an accident, although occasionally something would drip from between their hairless legs.

“Brun donated a few coins so when you see him next, please do give him your thanks,” Rosalind stated as she continued walking, Sophia taking very quick small steps to keep up.

“At least she doesn’t have to resort to her usual tactics,” Sophia whispered with a shallow sigh.

“There was a small stash of money at Tar – you-know-who’s place, you should use that money for something else,” Ursula pleaded.

Rosalind’s breath hitched at the sound of the bat animan’s name, but she eventually capitulated to their intense stares and gave them a shallow nod.

“I’m glad that money can be used for good…” She trailed off; her voice thick with emotion.

She pretended to brighten and with a stern look on her face said, “Also keep aware of wandering hands, the crowds embolden those perverts so treat them with extreme prejudice. Although most will recognise you as newly matured.”

They both nodded seriously at her words.

In just a few more minutes they reached the markets where the usual crowd of people were bartering for goods. Thousands of coins changed hands every second within this giant stadium of stalls.

The woman’s smile turned wistful, “It feels like just yesterday I took you two to get your first book – time sure has gone by quickly.”

“Thank you for looking after us Mum, even after you found out that… you know.” Sophia said sincerely.

“You’ve both been wonderful.” She said warmly, now not needing to kneel to hug them. “Now let’s get you both dressed. I know just the place to do it.”

With a fortifying breath they plunged into the throng of people, a wave of noise and smell suddenly hitting them all at once.

They forged through the crowd, Rosalind leading the way using her height to her advantage. Ursula, who was of similar size, was not too far behind her but she had grabbed a hold of Sophia’s hand and was leading her through.

 A few did manage to get a palm to Sophia’s bubbly ass, the lower half of it completely bare, but a quick jolt of lightning fixed their wandering ways.

In no time at all Rosalind had led them to a small fairly bland tent, it’s insides were fully cut off from outside view. With no hesitation she stepped through the flap, the girls following behind her.

The girl’s eyes widened as they took in the surprising sight.

“It’s bigger on the inside. A tent with spatial enchantments, how is that even possible?” Sophia muttered wondrously.

Ursula gaped at the racks upon racks of clothes that filled the area, “There’s so many different cuts and styles.”

They were about to walk further into the shop, but they were halted by a noise.

“So, you’re back again, eh?” A croaky old voice echoed out from behind them.

Rosalind turned and bowed at the waist. The duo turned as well to see a very old human woman who looked like a prune given form. Dark skin that was wrinkled to the extreme, a small bun of solid white hair, her smile only had a few teeth giving her a deranged look but her crystal-clear blue eyes betrayed her intelligence. She looked to be wearing a simple robe, but the sheer magic contained within gave it a bright glow.

“Yes Madam, I am in need of your expertise once more,” Rosalind said respectfully, gesturing to both teens to bow.

Sophia hesitantly did so, and Ursula gave the woman a gimlet eye before following her partner.

“Heh, these ones have pep. So, these are the daughters of councilmen-” She began with a smirk but was interrupted by Rosalind.

“-Please don’t tell them – for their sakes.” The matron pleaded.

The wrinkled woman huffed, “Very well. Come along you two let’s have a look at you.” She gestured to a changing room off to the side, “Young kids always ruining my fun.” She muttered as she hobbled along.

“I have money this time madam,” Rosalind called out from behind them.

“Bah, keep it. The gods know I have enough of it already,” the old woman wheezed out.

She disappeared behind the curtain.

Both Sophia and Ursula looked unsure to follow but Rosalind pushed them along, “I promise that she’s okay.”

Entering into the changing room the woman was already sitting down in a rocking chair at the corner, a cup of tea on the table next to her, small wisps of steam drifting off the top.

“Hurry up, I haven’t got all day.” She uttered impatiently.

With a quickened step they arrived in front of her clear blue eyes.

Then with a cackle that split her wrinkled face she said, “So – Has this world been treating you well?”

49