Chapter 24: If I Can Be Strong
1.7k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Spoiler

Summary of Changes made to the story:

  • Slavery has now almost been completely removed.
  • Sophia was potioned to give up her ancestral memories to Tartok by removing the critical inner voice. Basically she had no filter.
  • Sophia was asked by Eyvor and told Ursula that she liked her.
    • Memory of confession was removed from Sophia as it occurred during the chat in the morning
  • Sophia was not forced to push Ursula away while potioned.
  • Ursula did not kill or torture Tartok, instead he was sent away by the pair after swearing an oath.
    • Tartok is being monitored by the group Axia introduced
    • Description of group added in previous chapter (name not yet introduced)
  • Ursula established to be uncomfortable with killing.
  • Ursula did not tell Sophia that she confessed as she wanted to have the girl actually say it by herself
  • Multiple scenes changed afterwards to reflect that Sophia wasn’t turned into a slave nor had the trauma associated with that.
    • This includes the scene of their interaction with Adam and Vagn the nobles.
  • Rather than saying absolutely no to Ursula fucking her Sophia said not yet.
  • Tonnes of small changes to tighten up the language and fit the narrative I want to write across every single chapter.

To be honest I’d prefer if people reread the story as I feel like it flows much differently after the changes… If you do and you see something that doesn’t align properly, please let me know. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

[collapse]

“Good morning class, we won’t be expecting Vagn today. He has abruptly left the school, but we wish him all the best for his future.” The teacher droned.

A few of the disguised nobles looked over to Sophia who gave them a small evil smirk. They blanched and quickly averted their gazes, focusing on the monotone voice of the teacher in front of them.

“Now I have your exams with me. For those who were unable to complete the incredibly difficult task of channelling their mana, please go to the adjacent classroom for your exam.” The teacher said slowly, a hint of morose trepidation creeping into his tone.

Nearly half of the class stood to leave causing the man sitting at the front to let out a tired sigh. Most who remained looked triumphantly at those leaving, as if their small achievement placed them in a greater position.

With a negligent wave of his hand the teacher sent out a small sheaf of papers to each student, the pages were held stationary in the air hovering a few centimetres off the desk. “You have one hour. Next to each question number there is a small black dot which when it has mana inserted into it will read out the question. Your tables have been enchanted to muffle noise and sight around you when in contact with the table. When finished please go to the magic classroom for your exam. Finally, please don’t try to cheat, I will know. Now begin.”

As he finished the teacher allowed his spells to end allowing gravity to assert it’s control over the papers and fall to the desk.  Sophia immediately noticed that other than her desk and the pages in front of her, everything else in her sight had blurred. The furious scratching noise of writing implements now muffled.

 Sophia quickly realised the paper already had her name spelled out of the from so she opened up to the first page titled ‘Spelling’ and stuck her finger onto the first black dot. The voice of her teacher sounded out from the page.

“Question one, how do you spell the word ‘Apple’? As in ‘I own an apple tree’. ‘Apple’. ”

Sophia sighed, “Just a few hours more and I’ll be free…”

She quickly made her way through the exam, not slowing a fraction of a second through the mathematics section and finishing within twenty minutes. Spending most of the time waiting for the recordings to finish speaking and thinking about how to answer a few questions incorrectly.

Head hung low Sophia got up and returned her paper, going to the extra effort of illusioning some tears onto her face.

She glanced over to see the other students furiously scribbling and rubbing out their own answers, one teen had even fainted from mana exhaustion, the little black dots too much for them to handle. A few commoners spied her teary eyes and gave her smug grins as she walked out of the room.

Entering the dead silent corridor Sophia spotted Ursula leaving her own classroom.

“Easy?” Sophia tiredly asked.

“Yup.”

Sophia ambled forward and let the top of her head fall into the soft embrace of Ursula’s breasts. Ursula’s strong arms wrapped around her small frame pulling them close together. The tall teen dipped her head so she could slowly pepper the crown of her lover’s hair with gentle kisses.

“Just one more exam Ursy. Then we can go to Trond and it’ll finally be stuff we don’t know.” Sophia murmured, her voice muffled by the chest in front of her. The blonde’s own arms wrapping around Ursula.

“Nobles are still going to be annoying as fuck.” Ursula replied bitterly.

“At this point, anything is better than what we are doing.” Sophia exasperated, “And we won’t be scrutinised as much.”

“Maybe we can find out what Eyvor did and just do it again,” Ursula joked.

“Sounds like a plan,” Sophia uttered with false cheer.

They stood there for a while basking in each other’s presence.

“Come on Soph. Let’s get this over with.” Ursula gently nudged Sophia.

“Fine, but you owe me a hug later,” Sophia pouted.

Ursula squeezed her arms a little tighter, “Whenever you want.”

A short walk later they entered the magic classroom, it was empty aside from the stern old lady sitting at her desk doing paperwork.

Hearing their footfalls, she glanced over.

“You both pass.” She grumbled before returning back to her work.

“But we haven’t even taken the test,” Sophia replied nervously.

“I have been in contact with Rosalind for many years, we’ve agreed that if her orphans have the required skill than to give them the mark required to get into any of the three schools.” The old woman stopped and peered over her glasses imperiously, “You two clearly have the skill. The illusions on your faces clearly aren’t provided by any item due to their inherent cost. Therefore, you both have sustained a moving, lifelike illusion for several hours a day. If that does not prove your competence, I don’t know what will. Now, please stop wasting both our time and head on your way.”

They both shuffled awkwardly on the spot for a moment or two, “So uh, what do we do from here?”

The woman gave them a sidelong glance, “Go home. Rosalind has everything under control.”

The pair turned and left.

“Well, that was anticlimactic,” Ursula commented.

 “It really was… I was fully expecting to get caught out. But we’d been caught out since the beginning. What’s with old people in this world and being so sharp?” Sophia complained.

“I think they just have nothing better to do. I mean most of them do live for thousands of years.” Ursula pondered.

“The old lady at the clothing shop did say that a few times,” Sophia commented thoughtfully.

Suddenly, they heard the heavy footsteps of a large group of people coming down the hallway, their voices echoing into the duo’s ears.

“That test was so hard, it was nothing like practice!” One boy complained.

“I know right?!” Another exclaimed, “Hey, what did you get for the last question I think it was fifty-five plus eighty?”

“I got thirty-five and I’m feeling pretty good about that answer.”

“Fuck I got sixty-three.“

The boys rounded the corner spotting Ursula and Sophia immediately. The tallest one walked over and rested his beefy arm on the wall next to them.

“Hey ladies, I’m Mark, want to meet up later so I can test the sum of you and me?” He asked with an attempt at a charming smile.

Sophia let out a loud groan of pain.

He vulgarly thrust his hips forward, “Maybe you need my one markedly large solution to your whole problem?”

Ursula’s stoic façade cracked as she joined Sophia in groaning.

“Heh, getting off by my presence alone,” he postured.

They both stopped to look incredulously at him.

“Come on Soph,” Ursula dragged her smaller partner away.

The tall boy tried to grab a hold of Ursula, but she easily smacked his hand away.

With a smirk Ursula held her body such that it emphasised the bulge at her crotch.

“Still interested?”

One boy at the back nodded thoughtfully, “Yup.”

A few gave him curious looks.

“What? Her body is hot as fuck.”

A few nodded in grudging respect.

Meanwhile Mark had slowly paled going from a rosy hue to a pale white.

Ursula sauntered up to him and bent over to whisper in his ear, “Is your arse ready?”

With a strangled yelp he fled down the corridor to the jeers of his friends.

With a vicious smirk on her face Ursula led Sophia out of the building, the remaining crowd giving them a wide berth.

“And it’s one-hundred and thirty-five you fucking idiots.” Sophia called out derisively as they left.  

They made quick headway back to Axia’s training area, gave the tall smith a quick wave as they entered the training room and soon they were hacking away at the dummies with abandon, adding to the growing number of gouges in their forms. After a few seconds the dummies began to fight back, the spells hidden in the framework coming to life with a dull glow.

Ursula mostly ignored the attacks easily intercepting them with her shield without being pushed back. She then used the protective instrument as a brutal bludgeoning weapon sending the automaton reeling back.

Sophia nimbly dodged around the strikes using her small stature and strong legs almost dancing between blows and sending her dagger in to attack vital spots as it overextended.

After almost of hour of non-stop combat, their clothes were soaked with sweat, clinging to their curvaceous forms, and their breathing was heavy.

Axia walked in holding a few sheets of paper, “Arne has researched naming.”

She passed a critical eye over the new wounds on the constructs they had been banging away at, “Ursula, work on strength training, focus on your sword arm. Sophia, more endurance.”

At their tired nods, she left the papers on a bench and left back to the forge.

A sly smile grew on Ursula’s face, “I think I know the best way to train my right arm.”

Sophia rolled her eyes and gingerly crawled over and started to read through the papers.

“Pretty simple overall… A lot of warnings about calling the Gods names in vain but as Axia said it’s primarily mana, intent and visualisation.” Sophia explained, her emerald, green eyes quickly flicking through. A thought flashed across her mind and her cheeks blushed red, “So uh, I do have a question. Would I become your sister if I go through this with you? I-It’s not like I’d hate that – but I did have, um, something else in mind.”

“The best I can say is that it’ll be down to the intent Soph,” Ursula replied candidly.

“That makes sense.” Sophia nodded thoughtfully before her face twisted into a frown, “We can only hope that They don’t screw us over.”

Ursula’s expression darkened, “Yes. But before we do that, I think it’s time we found out who our real parents are…”

“Right! I completely forgot.” Sophia’s eyes widened, her eye’s flickering with a touch of guilt, “We did basically force Rosalind to eventually tell us after our maturity. Maybe we should just let it–”

“–Soph. We can’t. Knowing our luck, we’re probably going to have to interact with someone from our family at Trond and forewarned is forearmed.” Ursula interjected.

Sophia exhaled weakly; her eyes downcast “I don’t like forcing Rosalind into this.”

“I don’t either Soph,” Ursula slumped, “I don’t either.”

 

<-{|}->

 

The pair walked into the orphanage; their faces set in a visage of grim determination. Rosalind, who was making dinner at the time, spotted them immediately, her full lips compressing into a thin line upon spying their faces. Without a word she gestured down the hall to her bedroom.

Once inside she pulled out a small wooden box from underneath her bed and withdrew two images each for them to examine.

Upon a quick inspection Sophia let out a large sigh of relief, “I was fully expecting to be related to Vagn and Adam somehow and I am really glad I’m not.”

Rosalind gave them both a weary look, “Sophia your families wealth originated from the slave trade, your family had shops spanning the continent. The best combat slaves they managed to capture were sold into the arenas your family, Ursula, ran. They would throw men into the pits against manimals for simple entertainment for those who paid.”

“The agreement between the two families fostered an alliance which has continued to this day. Though illegal now, those practices were much more common a few tens-of-thousands of years ago, something your ancestors took great advantage of. In this age your fathers have leveraged their money into a business much viler than the slave trade. Politics.” Rosalind finished with a lip curled in disgust.

Both the young teens heads whipped up in confusion, their wide eyes focusing on Rosalind’s face.

“You two are familiar with the council, correct?” Rosalind asked.

“Somewhat,” Sophia replied after getting a hesitant nod from her partner, “But we don’t have all the details.”

“The council is formed from seven people. One elected by us commoners, one elected by the merchants and researchers each and the remaining four are nobles chosen and voted in by nobles.”

“Wow that sounds like a balanced system of government,” Sophia scoffed. 

Rosalind winced, “Yes, it has led to some issues in the past. Regardless, it’s what we have and us commoners have made it very clear in the past that we are not to be trifled with. That’s why we have an elected seat there.”

“So, I guess our dads are on the council then?” Ursula interjected.

“Yes. They have bribed, murdered and cheated their way into two of those spots and have stayed there for hundreds of years. Yet they began to realise they were beginning to succumb to the immutable concept of time. Therefore, both families were in need of a child – a legacy to pass their family name onto.” Rosalind quietly explained.

“Us.” Sophia whispered in reply getting a soft nod from the matron.

“So we’ve definitely got some brothers and sisters out there as well, don’t we?” Ursula asked.

“Yes. All raised to one day take the reins of their fathers. From what I’ve heard some have already been killed by their siblings.” Rosalind said dabbing at her eyes at the mere thought of children harming one another.

“And their names?”

Rosalind gave them both a sad look, “Ursula your parent’s names are Aleksandr and Adriana Elhusfifl. Sophia your parent’s names are Alhistair and Alondra Arka.”

“I guess you named us Rosalind?” Sophia questioned.

Rosalind tilted her head quizzically, “I did, but what makes you say that?”

“Our names don’t start with ‘A’.” Ursula said with a shrug of her shoulders, “Even the asshole nobles from school’s names always start with ‘A’.”

“Ah. Yes, it is tradition for those of elven kind to follow in the footsteps of the founding king in naming their first child.”

“Elven kind?”

Rosalind grimaced, “I would have preferred to keep you two away from it a little while longer, but you should know why they cast you both aside.”

“To put it simply, a child with both reproductive organs is, among some, considered to be a birth defect,” Rosalind sneered at the mere thought, “Some believe that tainting your line with other races bring forth this ‘defect’, thus, they think that by procreating with others of their own race they may eliminate the possibility.”

“Obviously it is not true,” Rosalind was quick to reassure them, “But this line of thought has flourished amoung the nobles who now emphasise their ancestor’s consistent lineage. It is also why I said all those years ago that you should have only seen elves. I must highlight that it is essential you keep your ancestors a secret, if by some chance your fathers hear of you two and that you had a non-elven ancestor…” She tapered off; a look of concern spread across her face.

“Don’t worry Mum,” Sophia consoled, rubbing the woman’s back, “We’re trying our hardest to stay hidden.”

She drew them in for a warm embrace, “Please don’t go looking you two, it will only raise their suspicion. I have no doubt your families have ears in most places.”

Ursula sighed into the hug, “Once we’re strong enough we’ll confront them. Show them how defective we really are.”

The motherly woman tightened her hug a fraction before letting them go, “I trust you both to know what you are doing.”

The three left the room in silence, Rosalind returning to the kitchen to finish off cooking dinner while the teens waited around for a few minutes to snag some bowls to take back to their rooms. They moulded the wood between their rooms out of the way and sat next to each other, the sound of mechanical chewing filling the room.

“I’m almost glad we were thrown away,” Sophia stated, her bowl now empty, “If I’d come into a family like that it wouldn’t have been pleasant… not to mention I would have been killed by my family for showing any kind of talent.”

Ursula engulfed Sophia’s small hand in her own, gently caressing it with idle movements of her thumb, “From that conversation I am more than glad that I was put here with you Soph.”

Sophia shifted herself onto her knees, straddling Ursula’s midsection and gently kissed her lover.

“And I you.”

Ursula smirked and cast a sound isolation spell before she captured Sophia’s lips with her own, her tongue slipping out of her mouth and invading Sophia’s. Their breathing steadily grew heavier as their hands began to wander across each other’s bodies. Ursula taking great satisfaction in sinking her fingers into Sophia’s well-formed rear eliciting a sharp gasp. The blonde cupping Ursula’s breasts and hefting them in her hands.

Ursula keeping the kiss going shifted her hands upwards, along her trim waist and coming to a stop on Sophia’s milk laden tits. With a single squeeze she could feel the milk shifting towards the nipple, begging to be released but it was denied once more by the blonde’s magic. Sophia letting out a loud gasp of pleasure, her dick coming to attention while her core writhed letting her fluids seep into her dress and then Ursula’s.

Ursula broke the kiss to gently nibble Sophia’s neck, all the while palming the blonde’s heavy breasts. Sophia briefly stood to allow herself to shuck off her dress, allowing the smell of her fluids to permeate the room. Now free of her clothes she straddled Ursula again, grinding her crotch into the teens stomach leaving a wet trail of fluids.

Ursula moved one of her hands towards Sophia’s dick, gently jerking it back and forth while her head dropped even lower to capture one of Sophia’s puffy nipples in her mouth to once again coax some milk from Sophia’s large boobs.

Sophia whorishly moaned and pressed Ursula’s head to her chest, “Fuck Ursy do you want my milk that much?”

With a pop from released suction Ursula lifted her head up, “It’s tempting but no. I want to see you cum just from your boobs.” She declared before she started to suckle once more. She pulled her hand off Sophia’s dick and began massaging the short girl’s mammary around where she had latched on. Ursula pushed them over, using her body to keep Sophia in place which her mouth and hands worked their magic.

Sophia’s eyes widened, but she quickly started to more her own hands towards her lower half but was soon stopped by Ursula’s playful glare. With a sigh that morphed into another moan Sophia grabbed a hold of the waist of the girl on top of her and held on.

Ursula quickly increased the suction using her tongue to flick the hard nipple in her mouth back and forth. Her hands were not idle massaging the dense boobs, the milk inside sloshing back and forth.

“Suck my tits Ursy!”  

Sophia could feel her chest warming up, each lick of Ursula’s tongue, each movement of her strong hands bringing forth even greater heat that suffused her body. Soon all she could focus on was her chest as the warmth continued to build.

“Oh fuck.”

Ursula’s mouth switched breasts leaving the nipple coated in saliva and engorged with blood from the intense suction.

The heat was now almost unbearable for Sophia, her massive mammaries trying to somehow squeeze another drop of milk into the thoroughly stuffed stores. With her production at its highest, all the pressure had to go somewhere. The magic geared for making more milk shifted to something slightly similar, making more cum.

In only a few seconds Sophia felt her abdomen heat up even further and with a mighty scream finally let loose. Her body thrashed on the bed underneath Ursula her dick shooting shot after shot impacting hard against the teen on top of her. Her pussy was doing its best imitation of a fountain, squirting out across the room with a constant flow.

 After thirty seconds both their lower bodies were drenched. After a minute it was dripping off the sides of the bed onto the floor, and yet it kept on going.

After a full two minutes, Sophia’s thrashing had abated to small twitches, her voice just a constant low moan, while her dick still pulsed fiercely. Finally, after two-minutes and thirty seconds of non-stop orgasm it finally ended Sophia’s tensed muscles finally relaxing.

It took a while for Sophia to come to, the waves a pleasure giving way to sore muscles still randomly twitching.

Ursula finally rose, looking incredulously at the flooded room in front of her, “Holy shit Soph. That was as much as I do.”

Sophia gave her a weak smirk before nodding off to sleep.

Ursula gaped at the borderline comatose girl in front of her, then at her rock-hard dick tenting her dress, the light green fabric soaked dark where the tip of her dick lay. With a frustrated sigh she cast a few spells to clean up and cracked a window to allow the cool winter air to dilute the intense scent of sex.

Knowing that spooning Sophia from behind would just make her problem worse, Ursula laid down with her back to the girl.

It took a long time for her to get to sleep.

Hey everyone!

I hope you liked it. I’m back on track and much happier with where the story is at.

As always, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

See you in a week… or in the comments!

47