Chapter 30: To the Rush of Day
1.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursula and Sophia woke to pure ecstasy.

Ursula’s huge rod was buried up to her midriff within her companion, the micro-twitches of their bodies providing a constant friction keeping her harder than iron.

Sophia’s pussy was stretched to its limits and her womb was still full of warm cum that was radiating heat into her body. The large cock was pulsing in time with her lover’s heartbeat, rubbing against her quivering folds causing the flood of girl cum to begin anew, beginning to wash away the dried cum gluing their privates together. 

The blonde raised her head from its resting place between her partners sizable melons, gradually revealing her own set of large perky milk-dense boobs, next her cum stuffed stomach was shown with the faint outline of Ursula’s horse shaped dick, then her own erect dick popped into view followed by her blood engorged puffy pussy leaking streaks of white cum onto the bed below.

“Gods you're so sexy.” Ursula mumbled in awe.

Sophia blushed and looked away demurely.

Yet her next action was decidedly opposite of what her emotions portrayed.

Sophia’s feet found purchase on the crusty fabric of the bed, and she began to stand up, like pulling a sword from stone, centimetre after centimetre of dick was gradually revealed, the flow of cum increasing with each passing second. Both of them moaning as the sensitive skin of both their sexual organs rubbed against one another.

Sophia could especially feel the flared head of her lover’s penis gradually moving down, putting even more pressure on her fluttering walls. She continued to move until it just was about to pop out, the large volume of white cream filtering down with it and slightly slimming the large bulge at her stomach.

Then, in a move very reminiscent of the night before, Sophia let her legs go limp allowing the forty-six centimetres of man meat to plunge back into her. It pushed most of the cum that had followed the member straight back up creating a large pulse of pressure that pushed against them both drawing forth another groan as pressurised fluids jetted out between their joining.

Ursula moaned again when she felt the muscles of Sophia’s pussy convulse around her member, eagerly drawing her back in to deposit more semen into the tank that was the green-eyed teens womb.

Sophia whimpered pitifully as she stood up once more, slowly depriving herself of the warm shaft that was piercing her insides, dragging her stretched lips across every vein and bump of the gigantic cock. Once again, she reached the top and then let her body fall. But this time Ursula thrusted up to meet her.

With a high-pitched squeal Sophia orgasmed, her dick wildly shooting out great jets of cum onto Ursula’s muscled stomach while her pussy clamped down hard and sent a flood of pussy juices that quickly soaked through the mattress and splashed against the floor.

The thrust also sent a shockwave of force through the blonde’s body, first her heart-shaped arse rippled, the cheeks clapping against Ursula’s legs. The wave travelled upwards, losing some momentum and then inducing an earthquake amongst the cherry red capped mountains located on Sophia’s chest.

Sophia had stopped her movements to allow the pleasure to wash over her, her voice nearly hoarse from her screams, but Ursula could feel the heat gathering in her balls. Ursula relaxed her core and quickly withdrew, but before gravity could take a hold of the blissed out blonde, the tall elf reengaged her muscles sending her dick shooting back up and causing Sophia’s body to ripple once more.

“I’m almost there!” Ursula shouted as she impaled her partner again drawing out the teen’s orgasm even further.

Three more body quaking thrusts, Sophia’s stomach was now halfway back to its normal state as cum blasted out from the movements.

With a yell Ursula roughly grabbed a hold of Sophia’s trim waist and pulled her down to meet her pelvis, grinding the head of her dick against the opening to the womb of her lover. Her cum exploding out in a great burst, it took only three giant gouts to get the still orgasming blonde’s womb back to its previous cum stuffed state.

Yet it kept on coming.

Spurt after spurt found its home in Sophia’s pussy until the pressure was finally too much forcing the man cream around the wide head of Ursula’s rapidly pulsating penis along the sensitive folds of Sophia’s cunt and then out onto the bed.

Ursula’s balls continued to churn out the viscous white fluid for over a minute before they finally stopped.

“Holy fuck I’m full,” Sophia moaned while caressing her ballooned out stomach. The small amount of pressure sending a squirt of cum out of her flooded fuckhole.

Sophia laid back allowing Ursula to pull her cock free with a loud pop, allowing the pressurised semen to cascade out and join the gigantic puddle on the floor. The flow slowed after a few seconds so the blonde started to press down on her stomach to force it to come out, the highly viscous cream pulling at her sensitive folds on its way past.

Finally, Sophia fully drained herself and followed it up with a cleaning spell returning the room to its clean former state. The only evidence that remained of the deed was their bright smiles and enhanced mana reserves.

Sophia reclined her naked body on Ursula’s heavily breathing frame, giving the tall teen a gentle kiss and then nestling her head into the crook of her friend’s neck.

“Good morning,” Sophia muttered, a small irremovable smile perched on her face.

“Morning,” Ursula replied, her deep timbre voice vibrating through both their bodies as she grinned into the crown of her girlfriend’s head.

“I wouldn’t mind a wake up like that every day,” The small elf said, turning her face to hide her reddening complexion.

Ursula’s arm tightened around her companion, “You and me both, Soph…”

They lay there, enjoying each other’s company as the day began to bloom. The birds began singing to greet the ascending sun as it shed its golden light across the land.

“We’d better go help with cooking the manamal,” Ursula gently nudged the dozing Sophia.

The blonde’s emerald orbs cracked open, and she immediately locked eyes with her lover, a small dainty hand reached up and tenderly stroked Ursula’s chin. The smile on her face turned warm, her next words tumbling out of her mouth.

“I love you.”

Ursula fiercely hugged the teen to her body, tears threatening to bead at the corner of her eyes. A beatific smile split her face as she lay a long-lasting kiss on the top of her partners head, rocking them both back and forth.

It took a few seconds for the tall teen to end the kiss, tears now freely running down her smiling visage as she struggled to form the words, her emotions running rampant through her body.

“I love you too Soph. I love you so much.” She choked, her arms somehow holding the small elf even closer.

Sophia beamed a bright smile into the tall elf’s shoulder, her own arms snaking around to return the hug with interest.

They both briefly pulled back to allow their mouths to meet in a slow, languid and breathy kiss, a small string of saliva bridging their mouths when the separated minutes later.

It was with great reluctance they both got out of bed to get changed, although their glowing smiles did not fade a single watt.

 

<-{|}->

 

The happy couple walked into the dining hall to find Rosalind already tending to the dead manamal. Its coat was already stretched out across one of the walls with magic and its uncovered flesh now beginning to brown as it was heated using a magical flame. The glistening juices of the meat were dripping off the slab of meat, through the heat source, and into a tray below releasing its gamey fragrance into the air.

“Good morning you two!” Rosalind said cheerfully, “The meat is already on its way to being cooked so just take a seat.”

Sophia gulped back a mouthful of saliva, “Of course.”

Ursula spotted her partner’s expression and walked over to the matron, gesturing to the browning meat, “Hey Rosalind, what did you put on this to make it smell so good?”

“Are you interested in cooking Ursula?” Rosalind asked.

The tall teen looked at Sophia and smirked, causing her to shiver under the intense gaze, “Yes, I am. I made a promise to Soph.”

Rosalind raised an eyebrow but didn’t comment on the interaction, “While the fare here isn’t particularly complicated,” Ursula had to hold back a snort, “I have a few techniques I could teach you.”

The tall blacksmith eagerly nodded, her eyes glued on her friend’s pert posterior, “Anything to take that ass…”, she murmured.

“What was that?” The matron asked sharply.

Ursula’s chocolate orbs whipped back, “I-I mean… Anything to, um, take the burden of cooking off of you.”

Rosalind stared intently at her but eventually returned to overseeing the cooking manamal and began explaining, “Okay. Firstly, make sure you cook the meat all the way through. There shouldn’t be any pink colour left over.”

“Is that for health reasons?” Ursula asked tentatively, Sophia wincing behind her as she listened in.

“No. It just tastes better that way.” Was the firm reply.

“I hope you enjoy your lessons,” Sophia snickered and began to turn away, “I’ll be at the library.”

“Wait, please Sophia don’t leave me. Not like this, please – not like this!” Ursula tried to follow her partner out the door but a vice-like grip on her shoulder held her in place.

A toothy grin grew on Sophia’s face, “Too late.” And she walked out the door.

Ursula’s shoulders slumped as she looked back to see the stern visage of her pseudo-mother, “Where do you think you are going young lady? You will finish what you start.”

“Yes Rosalind.” Ursula responded morosely.

“Good. Now I’m glad that you kept the blood in the body as this provides the most nutrients to the meat while cooking.”

The tall teen repressed a shudder as she plaintively looked out window, wishing time would go faster.

 

<-{|}->

 

Sophia whistled a jaunty tune as she strolled along, a few wayward hands tried to palm her assets but a quick spell had them swiftly retreating. A few couples mid fuck even offered for her to join in, but the small but curvaceous teen waved them away.

Upon entering Axia’s workshop she gave the master blacksmith a nod of acknowledgement before entering into the hidden portal door, taking her straight into the vast library housed within the mountain based mansion.

Sophia inhaled deeply; the smell of old books washed over her like hug from an old friend. The preserved pages providing a safe harbour to rest her weary mind.

She made a beeline for the enchanting books, occasionally rubbing off a layer of caked on dust from the spine to read the titles.

“Anything in particular you’re looking for Sophia,” A weathered voice sounded out from behind her.

Startled, Sophia whipped her body around, spell at the ready, only to see the dignified form of Arne, the eagle animan, “Oh, sorry Sir, you surprised me. Um, yes, the book Axia gave me a while back told me that if you put enough mana into the enchantment it gave you, the item would teleport back to your hand.”

“Ah yes, I am familiar with that particular tome. Are you having difficulty with it? I can help you if you wish.” The old man offered.

“I’m not having difficulty with it Sir, I want to be able to summon it to a different place on my body.” The short blonde explained.

His bushy feathered eyebrows furrowed, “That is quite the conundrum. But I do believe we may have a book that can help,” he paused, a small dusting of red appearing on his wrinkled cheeks, “It’s titled Transporting Titillating Toys, and it’s just around the corner.”

“…Is it a sex book?”

Arne suddenly found the lighting remarkably interesting, “…Yes.”

“Why does a library like this even have a book like that? And better yet, why do you know- never mind I don’t want to know.” Sophia shook her head derisively.

“I assure you that you will find it most enlightening,” a sly grin grew on the man’s face, “I certainly did.”

“Just when I thought I had a handle on it… this place just keeps on giving,” the blonde muttered before she sighed, “Fine, show me where it is.”

The eagle animan snapped his fingers and within a few seconds a lurid red tome floated into view. As it neared Sophia was able to make out several images of sex toys emblazoned on the front, with a dull thud it fell onto a table next to her.

“If you’re interested, this book has a partner in the conjuration section-” Arne began, the sly smile still on his face.

“-No.” Sophia ruthlessly cut him off, then forced a fake smile on her face, “Thank you for telling my about this but please leave.”

With a slight bow and a knowing smile, he left the area, though the short elf could hear him mumbling something to himself as he left. “It was a particularly delightful book… I might need a refresher.”

Sophia gingerly opened the front cover and took a small peek. In a moment her face up to the tips of her ears flushed red and she slammed the top page closed.

After a few seconds she furtively took glances up and down the stacks of books and then levered the tome open again to reveal an incredibly detailed colour image of a completely naked prone woman. The front on angle allowed you direct vision between her wide-open legs, the woman showing off her exposed pussy and asshole.

Then the image began to move.

The woman slightly sat up and smiled coyly, her slightly curly dirty blonde locks framing her face. She smiled seductively and beckoned for the viewer.

Sophia unconsciously leaned forward, her dick already straining in her pants.

A mostly transparent dildo floated into the image and then with a snap of her delicate fingers it suddenly appeared in her vagina. He detail was such that the viewer could see the unnamed woman’s folds fluttering around the see-through object.

She gasped as the toy began thrusting in an out as if being pushed and pulled by an invisible hand. Within seconds she was shuddering through an orgasm, her head slumping out of view. The video ended with the dildo sliding out and tumbling across the floor, the woman’s cunt attempting to rhythmically squeeze the object that was no longer there.

Sophia gulped back the saliva pooling in her mouth, she shifted on the chair and quickly realised a small puddle had formed on and around it.

“It’s for the enchantment… it’s for the enchantment…” The blonde repeated to herself.

She twisted and turned to see if there were any voyeurs but found nothing. Seemingly satisfied, the teen turned over the next page.

Sophia’s green eyes widened, “Oh my.”

 

<-{|}->

 

Ursula wearily trudged into her mentor’s workshop. Axia was nowhere to be seen so she continued through and into the secret door.

She scanned the couch that her lover usually sat, curled up with a heavy book, but the girl was absent. She did spot Arne sitting at his desk hunched over, a bright red book in his hand, occasionally flipping through the pages.

The elf opened her mouth to speak but Arne forestalled the question and gestured towards the many rows of the library, not even looking up from his reading.

Ursula gave him an odd look, but she ventured forth. It was a few minutes of exploration later that she heard heavy breathing accompanied by the occasional muffled squeak.

Curious, she muffled her footsteps and edged closer. Peeking around a bookshelf she saw the origin of the noises.

Sophia was sitting at the desk, both hands clenching down hard on the book as if to prevent her own fingers from wandering. Though it did not stop her from unconsciously rubbing her crotch into the wooden chair she was sitting on. Her pants were completely soaked through as rivulets of fluid travelled down her legs and joined a slowly expanding puddle of juices.  

Ursula took a quick look at the page her friend was reading and immediately she felt faint as her pants abruptly grew very tight.

A woman looked to be screaming in ecstasy as two ginormous toys pistoned in and out of both her lower holes, occasionally you could see her belly bulge slightly as one dildo went particularly deep.

“That’s an interesting book.” Ursula called out.

Sophia jumped a full five centimetres into the air letting out a strangled yelp. She landed with a wet splat and then slammed the book shut.

“U-Ursula! I was just- It’s for an enchant- Arne gave it to me!” Sophia sputtered.

Ursula pouted, “Am I not enough for you?”

“Of course you are! It’s just for an enchantment I swear!” Sophia replied, desperation creeping into her tone and expression.

Ursula frowned and crossed her arms, her mouth twitching as she desperately tried to hold in a smile, but eventually her face finally cracked.

“You should have seen your face Soph,” Ursula chuckled.

 Sophia’s face morphed into outrage, “You suck!”

The blonde stood and went to playfully lunge at her taller lover, but swiftly found that leaking juices and flat stone floors do not mix. Her leading foot slipped way too far forward forcing her into an almost perfect split.

Sophia’s face flushed even further as a strangled chuckle escaped Ursula lips.

“T-This is your fault.” Sophia whined in angry embarrassment.

Ursula quirked an eyebrow, “I’m not the one looking at porn.”

“It’s research!” The blonde half-shouted.

Finally taking pity on the poor girl Ursula cast a drying spell on her and then hoisted her up and engulfed her in a tender hug.

“So why were you really looking at the book?” The tall teen asked softly.

“I really was doing research,” Sophia scowled, “The book shows you a method of modifying the recall enchantment to move the target to specific locations.” She ducked her head, “They just chose to use it in a more – creative, way.”

Ursula’s eyes widened and she pulled the blonde out of the hug and held her by her slim shoulders, “Does that mean?!”

A vicious smirk grew on Sophia’s face, “Yup – it’s time to suit up!”

Hello!

I’ve been rather ill this last week, so I wish all of you who a sick a quick recovery!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, this one was fun to write.

As always, if you have an suggestions or criticisms please let me know.

I’ll see you in a week… or in the comments!

40