Chapter 47
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Woonwoo sat on the floor of the rooftop listening to music . He was moving his leg and bouncing up and down, the only part of his body that proved that indeed his restlessness. 

There is only ten minutes before class starts and by this time he should be making his way to the anatomy lab on the other side of the school but he is just casually sitting here. Prof Kim had told them to come for the lab before they have a test tomorrow morning to give them the last quiz tips. It's to help them over a clinical exam for the five of them

Truth be told , he actually wants to leave but he wants to wait a little longer for someone because they always come here at around this time. Plus Woonwoo didn't eat knowing that he would dine over a delicious treat that has been made with a lot of delicacy . However over the past few days Woonwoo is really doubting if it's really worth it to be starving himself in such a manner . 

Two days ago Yung didn't show up and Woonwoo waited here making him minutes late for class. Another day Yung came late and he gave Woonwoo a very undone smoothie. It was not sieved, there were so many uneven chunks of fruit and further more it was hot and smelly. He tried to take sips but it was unappealing and being a student in Woonwoo s field means there are so many unattractive body things that are made reference to by food and that smoothie was like I came from someone s body. So he just carried it with him and he made his chauffeur burn the contents 

Yesterday Yung gave him smoothie that looks like tea but Woonwoo didn't even bother opening it as it just made him unhappy.Even though he is waiting so badly,  there is an overwhelming chance that whatever he brings would be so terrible . 

Of course he knows that Tzuyu is the person that is keeping Yung preoccupied. But he really likes his smoothies and the little emojis are really nice.

He can't help feel a little replaced or forgotten as he feels that Yung is no longer putting any thought into it . It's obvious that Yung is not obligated to give Woonwoo the smoothies but it feels sad for Woonwoo to accept that truth

His phone rang and it was Seonghwa. He didn't want to talk to him but that would be destructive as Seonghwa won't let it go until Woonwoo gives him a reason he would want to hear. He can be really talkative like Chan sometimes and it easily gets on Woonwoo s nerves making him want to look him in a cremation chamber. But his strange logic is very adorable and entertaining. That has managed to keep him around and bruiseless for this long. 

" Mhhm", he picked up the call and Seonghwa was already giving him an earful as to why he hasn't showed up yet they are going to class together and he made him wait.

" Are you chained to the floor? You are free to leave", he calmly said and Seonghwa lost his cool.

" Do you know how tired I am? I had to come early , study and didn't even have breakfast. And am waiting for you for more than 30 MINUTES yet you have the guts to act cheeky with me?", He screamed. 

" HuSwang," Woonwoo calmly whispered 

" SEONGHWA!!", He corrected him

" Whatever,  I don't care why you are so moody but don't raise your voice at me. I won't tolerate that",he effortlessly managed to threaten Seonghwa without even alerting him 

" Yahhh!! I will speak to you how I like. You are not the boss of me. I am done with this, you are on your own.  AND MY NAME IS SEONGHWA, YOU FURLESS GOAT", He hung up

Woonwoo chuckled. 

" How mismatched, Moody Vampire or Cupidstruck L  ", he didn't complete his sentence as he didn't want to say that word . He placed the phone to his side and he changed the song that played on his Lexin.

Before he placed the Lexin down, it showed the time and there was only three before class.

Statistically speaking, from the time that Chan gave him an update until now, close to two hours have passed but it only takes about twenty minutes to walk to this rooftop from where Yung is. If there was any delays it surely wouldn't progress all the way to an hour.

" What am I doing?", He scolded himself for trying to find a reason for Yung s actions.

He got angry and contemplated that it must be the hunger talking . But his head went back to thinking again.

It's already ten o'clock, more than three hours that Woonwoo has been waiting . Is he really not coming? 

His phone buzzed and as he picked it out. It was from Chan

A media file popped up followed by a message saying ' we' ve hit gold' . Woonwoo reluctantly clicked on it as his energy felt drained by the feeling of being forgotten. 

The media file was a picture and as it downloaded, for some reason Woonwoo felt agitated until then the picture completely opened and somehow froze time and banned air. 

It was Yung and Tzuyu on a park bench together sitting  closer than friends. Tzuyu on Yung s chest and Yung looking like more of a boyfriend than Eunwoo. 

Four, two or maybe even a split second was all it took, was it needed for Woonwoo s face to become neutral, cold and indifferent and expressionless. He looked like he was seeing something that was the truth that he had been foolishly ignoring yet can't completely avoid. His sudden change to his usual looking face was like he fell from a rainbow made of marshmallows and landed face first on the harsh, inescapable reality that had been blinded from him by his hope for an unethical revelation. Basically he didn't want to believe the truth was true until it presented itself as cold hard evidence. 

He pushed the phone back in his pocket and he pulled the Lexin,  his backpack and then he zoomed for the door 

He opened the door then paced towards the stairs. As he descended the stairs, he was shoving everything on his hands into his bag.

His hands hit one of the silver bottles and he peeled it out of his bag and threw it next on the pile of garbage on the stairway. Without a second thought he paced to class, less like he was trying to not be late but like to run away from this building.. 

*****

WooYoung picked his bag from the reception where he had left it and he headed towards the study room. He had to meet Emma but he isn't in the mood for listening to anyone speak , let alone someone with a pitch like hers. Therefore he unfortunately bunked their appointment.His lack of enthusiasm is solely due to the fact that he is really tired from all of the cleaning up he had to do in the server room and after that he had to research for his project and he also had to make a plan as Woonwoo had instructed him to do.

 He reached the fifty-seater study place that was occupied by only five students as the internet connection is horrible and the supervision by the guards is incredibly high and unreasonable. Nonetheless it's quite peaceful to study here. 

WooYoung is in film production and their test involves inventing creative film tricks but mostly be able to incorporate them into a video thus presenting an informative piece that will keep the audience engaged from start to finish .He has to edit some frames from the scenes that his team shoot . And though he is trying not to be needy, the pieces that they have assembled are extremely incoherent. 

They had to shoot a nature documentary and they shot an anthill that is no bigger than a soju bottle. And then the next thing they shot were birds, then a river and finally a wall . There is literally no theme to anything , but atleast they spent a more than ten minutes at each place so that's to a point useable 

He looked at his phone and it was about ten in the morning.

Chan said that there is going to be a chemistry paper for the second years at five and for maths at eight tomorrow. And he too has to sit for a very long mostly challenging engineering maths paper. At times he wishes that whoever enrolled them to this school would have chose different courses for himself and for Chan. 

He yawned and tried not to do so loudly because that's would be rude and disturbing..he reached for his bottle of caffeine but it was empty.

" Really!", He remarked..

The reason he had gone to the student center and admin was to look for a vending machine with hot coffee as the other places had ran out. After he collided with Eunwoo he forgot why he ever left and he came here .

He swore because he has to leave once more but he really doesn't have the energy for that.  Maybe he should call someone to bring him coffee.

He dialed Chan but he said he was busy and the place where WooYoung is ,is too far away not that he would come otherwise. Without an argument,he called Emma but she wasn't answering. He tossed the phone aside and just decided to sleep.

He had less than an hour here yet he is already giving up. WooYoung pushed everything side , crossed his arms over the table and he proceeded to lay on them .Even if he might wake up a day later,  it is worth it.. 

( Twenty minutes later)

Knock, knock

Knock ,knock 

WooYoung groaned in his sleep and he knitted his eyebrows. He was really  deep and this unexpected sound is excruciatingly unwelcome because it awarded WooYoung a petit headache 

He turned his head and the strong scent of a rich blend of warm, creamy, tender, soft and intoxicating scent bombarded his nostrils and caressed his tightened muscles and seduced his fatigue making him want to fall in a deeper slumber 

A mix of cappuccino , Expresso , white chocolate and raisins to be exact

He elevated his head and rubbed his eyes but he still couldn't see as he was still extremely sleepy .

A human figure stood in front of him and blocked the light hence permitting WooYoung to see and when he did he was not the least bit pleased. His change in expression showed just as much 

 The cause of such unsatisfaction was HanSol

" Mxm!", He turned to the side 

HanSol exhaled and he told him to atleast lay his head on something as his migraines might come back from incorrect sleeping position. 

WooYoung ignored him so HanSol steeped away to leave. 

" Wait , ", he indicated  to the stuff HanSol had brought him so that he takes them along

" But your body is too weak ", he tried to reason and WooYoung just cast out the words from his mouth . He slumped on the chair after hearing HanSol s slight tone of concern , however he wasn't at all receptive of it. 

What he need was sleep not a nice gesture.

" Are you really going to make me walk all the way to the trashcan?", He meant that he was going to throw them away if HanSol leaves them behind. He wasn't joking. 

" Do you want you migraine back", he was delicate.

WooYoung raised his hand through his hair successively he pulled the paper bag and the tray of muffins. He walked towards HanSol. 

Upon reaching him , he shoved the bag onto HanSol and told him to take the coffee as he is doesn't have energy to lift them.

HanSol resisted and he clenched his fists to the side.

"Why are you stubborn?",

" I wouldn't be if you would take these. ", HanSol defended himself.

" I won't take them because they come from you.",  WooYoung s eye bags were swollen and his sight minimized

" Why?", As if he didn't know

WooYoung pouted at him and he placed the bag on the floor then he went back to his chair.

" Give them to your friend. He must be famished from all the running", he told him and he assumed the same position as before.

HanSol resisted the need to yell at WooYoung for being a ungrateful . He won't apologize for being acquainted to Eunwoo, not a that it means something. Just that it feels childish for WooYoung to always bring other people into the picture when they talk.

" I will", he blurted out and then snatched the paperbag and left.

WooYoung remained with his eyes closed and after the door was slammed shut, he opened his eyes...

' fool again! ', his conscience commented because HanSol never learns. 

0