Chapter 53
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‍‍‍‍‍‍Win wrote frivolously without raising his head. He had been in the same position for three hours and though SeongHwa had moved several times  to drink water and use the bathroom, he didn't dare to move at all. 

Their host Yoojun said that he was tired and will sleep a bit but honestly he was just making sure that neither of the two come into the bedroom and find San sleeping.

Ever since they sat down to study, no one has ever said anything and only greeted reach other. SeongHwa stood up for the sixth time and he went to the kitchen. There must be something interesting about the kitchen but he never brings it to the study table. 

When he was out of view,  Win immediately stood up and stretched his aching legs. Even that staggered motion was painful as his legs felt like they were on hibernation . The last time he was this sore was when he sat on poison ivy thanks to a preschool April fool's joke. He itched for three days straight his behind was redder than his blood. His mother even called him a monkey. 

After he elevated , he moved his limbs like Yoojun had shown him and the tension was getting better as blood flow was increasing. 

As he was still doing that , SeongHwa walked back into the room and Win was too busy . He shook all his limbs and mobilized his entire lower body.  

" Aren't you hungry?", He asked and Win turned backwards. He noted that SeongHwa had brought back some milkshake and he was eating some marshmallows. 

' this is akward. He plain cold said he didn't want the shake and now I have to drink it and he is going to just watch me like that', he thought to himself as he walked towards him. Since he was being nice , he had to accept the shake and drink it . So he did.

He sat comfortably unfortunately calling back the soreness. he pulled the shake , opened it and stuck the straw.

All the while SeongHwa stared weirdly. He looked like a koala when his eyes were swollen and reddish like that but he was still very cute. Win only looked once to check and he found SeongHwa burning daggers at him. Promptly Win lowered his eyes back whilst he was still drinking that strawberry shake. 

Seconds after doing so, SeongHwa stuck another straw in the cup and he drank.

Their faces so close that his swollen appearance made him seem like a pink dumpling . But he was adorable. He had his eyes to the cup and his messy hair hid most of his orbs. 

Right now was the perfect time to freak out  but the milkshake will spread everywhere and biology books are expensive so Win boldly moved back like nothing happened. When he did that SeongHwa did the same and he flicked his air from his face 

" You said you didn't want a milkshake", he told him and SeongHwa placed his arm on the table supporting his face and proceeding to smile adorably.He agreed to the question and Win asked if he was sure to which he responded yes again.

"Why?", He asked confused and getting a bit ticked off. 

" You asked if I wanted a milkshake to drink. I said no because I didn't one that was mine ,I wanted to share. That is why I went after school and bought one for us to share", he used a chibi voice that was more irritating than cute

"Us?", Win was definitely furious at himself 

SeongHwa smiled however soon after that he exploded out hysterically before covering his mouth.  He went on to explain that he was pranking Win and didn't mean to leave him so flabbergasted. He told him that he got milkshakes for everyone was just playing . 

Win laughed bizarrely and lied that he nearly had a stroke thinking SeongHwa was going to say the milkshake is expired or something. They collaborated while giggling but the joke was not hitting Win at all. 

He lowered his head to his books resisting the urge to  pack up and leave the space. as for his accompanist, his face shifted to a more uncomfortable one as he realized that Win wasn't entertained. SeongHwa continued to drink the milkshake before he continued studying for two hours until he eventually fell asleep. 

Around one am and thirty minutes into his SeongHwa's  nap , Win was fed up. The fish diagrams he was studying were starting to smell in his sinuses and the milkshake was exuding a slightly rotten stench. He elevated again and he took the shake back to the fridge . As expected the other shakes were in there.

He placed the cup inside the fridge then he walked towards the bedroom.

Yoojun has been awol. But earlier today he had chased out Win from the house like a dog.  If not for his weird behavior today , Win would have believed him therefore he should just check on him. Those crazy people might be threatening him or sending him some more bad pictures.

The pictures that Yoojun received a long time before the EunWoo video was released were pictures of the actors in the video . They were full color and showed everyone clearly. Other pictures he received were of Woonwoo meeting Chan and Hansol with Wooyoung. The pictures looked casual but Yoojun is sure that they could represent something deeper .  Win only saw a picture of a girl as the actress in the video but Yoojun concealed everything else.

That female was Mina. 

It was insane for win to acknowledge that Yoojun knew about her being involved in something but what he couldn't understand was why the pictures were being sent to Yoojun . Yoojun lied and said his computer once got hacked and they must be using his device as cloud storage. Additionally he explained that he was afraid to involve the police in this as he knows they won't believe him and may use him as bait for the criminals which will backfire as the masterminds always have a backup plan. 

Before he walked inside the bedroom, he peaked over to SeongHwa .  He could here him breathing all the way where he was standing because he either breathes loudly or was snoring softly. 

The bedroom doesn't have a door since it's just a large studio .He stepped into the room that was completely dark aside from the light behind Win and then he noticed Yoojun sleeping . His face was to him and he was without a doubt asleep.  There was a tablet next to bed so he probably fell asleep while studying too. As he continued the visual inspection of his friend the blanket moved up and down behind Yoojun .

Upon careful inspection , Win saw that there was a head behind him . He shrieked in excitement. 

'he brought a girl. Nice', he smirked as he concluded that the person sleeping next to Yoojun could be a lady but that wasn't the case as that was just San.

He tiptoed away and he went to pack his books. 

SeongHwa was beyond doubt snoring and was even glistening a bit with sweat but he didn't look cute in Win 's eyes. It takes a little to completely tick-off Win. He could be all nice one minute but the next he would set fire to an orphanage without a second thought. If he wanted ,  he would pull SeongHwa by the hair throw him out the window while he was dozing and then toss the milkshake so that it splatters all over his lifeles....

' no!! ', he shook his head as he was getting some seriously scary thoughts...

He took everything and he walked out the door . Immediately when the doors closed , SeongHwa opened his eyes .  He stretched and ran his fingers through his hair exposing his moist forehead. Licking his own lips that tasted of strawberry, he proceeded to yawn. He had been awake ever since Win exclaimed seeing San's silhouette and Yoojun .

Anyway he massaged his neck as he took his phone and he travelled to the bedroom. 

The whole time that he had been moving up and down , he would pass by the bedroom and snap pictures of Yoojun and San. Actually when he pranked Win , he was hoping he would leave so that he can shoot a full video of Yoojun and San. But Win refused to leave eventually leading SeongHwa falling asleep .

He started talking the pictures out of boredom but as he continued to do it , it clicked . All though they are not doing anything, anyone close to Yoojun is always interesting in one or two ways. ChanYi is the son of a businessman, Yoojun is a nice psychopath, Yoongi is a criminal hacker and now there is San.SeongHwa doesn't know their relation but it will be fun to find out . Maybe one of the three players ( Austin, Zyan or Gichan) would be willing to pay a hefty price to keep San a secret.

When he got to the bedroom that Win left ajar , he snapped another picture. Yoojun was facing away from San so SeongHwa can use the flashlight without waking them up. He went further in to San's side of the bed. He couldn't do this earlier as Win would become suspicious of him . So now is the right time to take portraits of San. 

He turned the flashlight on and he placed his t-shirt over the light to diffuse it and like San's face was illuminated. It was very swollen from that much sleeping but there is nothing a little photoshop can't fix. On that note he took twelve more pictures of him.

As he was still doing that, out of nowhere San grabbed SeongHwa 's arm startling him to drop the phone . Yoojun shifted in his sleep to the noise and at the same time, San opened his eyes that were bloodshot and terrifying.

SeongHwa looked like he was struck by lightning because San's grip was very strong. His eyes bulged out his sockets and it stung to endure that. San tightened the hold and SeongHwa covered his mouth to avoid throwing up from fear. His body was reacting swiftly to terror or maybe to the fact that San could have been aware of SeongHwa taking pictures the whole time but played along . Or maybe he was scared by the venomous and thunderous gaze emitted San's red dragon eyes. 

Not knowing what was happening, San peeled off the blanket , picked SeongHwa 's phone and his that was on the nightstand then he dragged SeongHwa outside before slamming him against the wall and placing his forearm on his throat, virtually strangling him.

SeongHwa was so petrified as everything was happening quickly and San seemed like he was on destruction mode. He tried to speak but San pressed firmer onto his throat while he got more and more gruesome looking.. he held the phone to SeongHwa 's face and with that he aggressively pushed to the floor making sure he slams him face first. After that he went and took a jacket that was on the sofa and he ran out of the place with no shoes on and both the phones in his pocket..

As for the terrified vixen, he gasped for air and thought he was going to get killed by a human scorpion . He crawled towards the study table and with all his might he packed his books into the bag. His coughing reflex that he was trying to suppress made him more and more nauseous but he didn't give in as he might awake Yoojun . With some of his things packed , he staggered out whilst holding his shoes in his hands. He might not be able to drive but he can't really leave his car here and call an uber.

0