Chapter 59
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Though it was an arguably dangerous mission, Junhui had successfully installed a diverging signal device on Gichan's boat. 

They couldn't ingress the boat via air or any other route above ground so he literally had to scuba dive and screwdrive-in the waterproof bug under the propeller shaft. In order to resist the hack the device  was manufactured to vastly mute meaning that no one not even Sanha can tell t's on through any sort of technology.

Contradictory to that , in order to avoid making himself the victim of his own weapons , Sanha and Junhui coded another small satellite that constantly emits signal .For as long as that transmission is always blocked he knows that his device  that is on the boat is  fully functional .  Though he could be blocked by someone else, this type of signal is specific to the device. It blends with all other signals when it is infact very different .

An even greater advantageous feature is that it stops whatever was interrupting then mimics it while leaving room for Sanha to navigate through. The access point  through the duplicate isn't stationery since it's location is determined via a random sequence generated thanks to Junhui big data matrix. Whoever might decide to hack the boat might never see this hoax but by the time they do , it will be useless because the sequence generates a location using one million bit address every two minutes. Changing a single digit changes everything completely. So imagine someone trying to accurately guess an address with a million letters long when it changes faster than he can find it. 

At current the signal is significantly obstructed and it's a good sign. Regardless of that, there is no one on the boat and Sanha is starting to think it was a bad idea since Gichan is lately seldom there. Not a single person in the team knows that Gichan or his team mates are students in Sejun so they definitely don't know what they look like. They also don't know who forms part of Gichan's team but they suspect that a certain hacker (Hansol) works for them. But still they don't know a single thing about him. The same goes for Gichan not knowing too many details about San except that he's got a brother and they work together. 

So for fun , Sanha concluded to pass time by hacking into SeongHwa's phone which was fairly easy. It's the first thing any hacker learns which is to break through phones and all mobile devices like laptops, routers, project printers etc. On that fore-noted basis, it took him less than an hour to successfully and more importantly stealthy, bypass the security of the phone.

After he gained way into his phone , he went through the call list and noted that SeongHwa is really fond of calling someone he named 'lizard' .  Though it is a weird name, he calls him a lot and by the looks of it , it is on the daily and lizard might have noticed when SeongHwa doesn't call. Also there were some numbers like Baekhyun, Sunghei and Dr. Jun. 

''Jun'' . That name carries more than the weight of the steel panels . Howbeit wishful thinking he checked the digits because he thought it was San's Jun but it probably wasn't.  After making sure the weren't a match, he continued staring because it looked familiar but he dismissed it thinking it was probably nothing. He checked his messages and he was having really boring conversations. Asking about milk and homework. 

To be honest, there was really nothing spectacular. The conversation and formality in these messages show that the author is older than his peers and had conversations with people in elderly ranges. The way he texts, he looks like an introvert who gets easily distracted. His friends could ignore him one minute but the instant they show an drop of interest, he lights up like a bulb and does his absolute best to keep their interest. And that will be successful until their attention is shifted to which is like tuning him down with a button 

He also texts like someone who has a lot of boring fun alone, someone who would enjoy gardening, painting or art . They probably won't mind cleaning or completing house chores.

He got fed up of that psycho-analysis so he went to check the gallery.The most recent are pictures he took of San.

Now he understands it. San was at Yeojun 's place and by the looks of these pictures, the owner of the phone was snapping them frequently. The video shows just as much. This is the reason San took the phone. To have the pictures deleted and to see how much of a danger the paparazzi is or is he simply a pervert.

He decided to keep scrolling which is when he commenced to come across pictures of SeongHwa and he was slightly impressed. SeongHwa is extraordinarily cute. The way his face is arranged, he represents someone who gives practical advice and enjoys talking but not for too long. He appears similar to those kind of people who at first glance one is magnetized towards their appeal only to like their personality then get bored by how less-exciting it actually is.

" He looks different without the filters", he was right. SeongHwa's lovely enormous smile is minimized when he adds filters to the pictures and instead of a delicious pudding, he replicates like uncooked dough.

Though he took almost twenty pictures wearing the same outfit and only changing his facial expression, it was tremendously. He is photogenic, if only he went a little easy on the adjustments.He scrolled through nearly four hundred more pictures and each was more breathtaking than the last. The beautiful yet masterpiece captured photos of himself everywhere but only in closed spaces plus he had a lot of clothes and necklaces. SeongHwa had a sizable load of pictures wearing chokers but because San dislikes dogs and cats , Sanha had grow to find them immensely unpleasant along with their accessories. 

He pushed San's snaps out of the phone and flashed the traces. While at that he went through the phone's security and firewalls and everything was normal. Nothing was modified. He can just remove the pictures and hack his cloud storage to disable the photo's prints there. But that is unlikely since , they weren't uploaded. All the same he can just do that. 

He shifted screens to go back to the computer. He still hadn't gotten into the school system. That hacker used extreme methods since it requires so much resources to break through.. 

Suddenly he had a crazy idea; To use SeongHwa's school account to slide into the system. Nevertheless SeongHwa might suspect that San could have something to do with it , he won't totally be sure that it is him, let alone be able prove it. Without a second thought,  he activated a mimic, cognito mode and a mute to all the login activity. It will look clean and normal to MinGi's computers but it is actually a ghost that is not leaving its prints on the ground. Next he went to his school email , then requested a password change. The password change reported and instead of following the link ,he decoded it to obtain access to where the new password will be stored.

After a few buttons, he numbed all passwords. This means he can ,through SeongHwa's phone log in to the school server using anyone's username, but he will have five minutes until the page reloads and instructs a domain change. in other words it will delay the time it takes for the computer to realize that the password is wrong and request to retry. And in that span of time it will let him gain access to services of the computer because the funny thing is the default for a correct passwords is access and the opposite of a right password is delayed entry until the correct password is entered . 

He isn't sure how long he can keep hiding behind SeongHwa but he continued anyway. Next thing he slithered into the chem-students list and copied a name . He maneuver back to the parent-case holding the usernames and he picked one linked to some random female student.

After a few clicks, he accessed her emails and saw the paper that was sent to her .

" Sir, you deserve a beer", he smiled at the screen and then , backcrossed the address of the sender and saw that it was relayed through Woojin.Without a shadow of doubt, he routed back out and logged into Woojin's account and two hours later , he got an IP address . 

It may be a different computer, it might be a fake IP or it could not be active right now but he atleast has something to work with. So the next thing he can do is to nullify the above  especially the last. He checked four times and each time it said the IP was last active twenty years ago. So it's fake and that means it was posted via a VPN. 

It's not too bothersome of a concern because even though they call it virtual, it still exists. This signifies that he only needs to find the server that hosts the VPN.Which might mean that the students have been defautly connected to the VPN when they clicked on the email. The exact steps for that is a nervous-map but at the end of the day, he can still install corrupt bug into the host of the VPN because VPN seldom has anti-spyware .

Meaning that since he has access to Woojin's account, he can install the spyware via this account onto his phone, then use his computer to prompt him to click a link which will duplicate a key into the server allowing Sanha remote penetration. Tailing the spyware ,then he can navigate to the settings and copy the address and admin. Eventually he will identify who created it and how .

He smiled briefly and did the aforementioned.

0