Chapter 60
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three more hours later, the screen was loading. Woojin had clicked the link and thankfully Sanha is just minutes away from finding the server IP.

The screen completed processing and he almost cursed because the GPS pointed to Belgium.It's possible that they made fake location for the server but with this much tweaking it is practically unthinkable and invasive to make a fake Id underneath one that is already a ghost. 

He pushed away the laptop in frustration.  This implies that someone polluted the server and made it to host a VPN that will connect them. It could take forever if he tried to bypass using the protocols of data so the best thing he can do right now is risk Woojin by requesting his log activity. Most severs will decline the function call to print all the login data to the point that some even say that it is unavailable which equates to it is unavailable in a format that can be understood by others.It can be confusing to understand how this is the case but quoting what Hansol explained to Wooyoung.This is a complete hoax as the data is stored and some companies even use it as cookies after saying that the login activity of the users is encrypted. Hansol said that the companies use a coding language that translates the data into one that is unknown by other computer -geeks. They will say it is encrypted because they don't understand the data language so they can't break it down however the fact that data has been encrypted means a protocol has been used. And the rules of protocol is that the same techniques and guidelines have to be obeyed every single time for the code and everything else to run smoothly. Meaning that the company promising stealth actually has a grammar book for the language and can understand it.

What Sanha can do is use Junhui's big data hack, that is to request the data is a universal format. When they send it to him hopefully he can jump on the network. But it may be too fast and the sender could be hidden. The next thing he can  do is use all students request the log and cause overload  ultimately causing  a crash but there is a possibility that the Belgium sever can handle that much brute force.

He really can't do anything without gambling SeongHwa. He exhaled deeply and started to make SeongHwa a bait and figure out how he is not going to get SeongHwa in trouble. He is already on San's radar , putting him on another is an awful idea not because he cares if SeongHwa gets hurt. 

The school will end up tracing whatever happened and they might find his name among the records. At that point they will start asking SeongHwa about all the activities he had done and he may or may not mention the lost phone , so it's best to be safe and make him immune . 

He began to transfer everything from his phone to his computer and he backed up the messages  and all the apps to the cloud that Junhui made for the team. Next he erased all photos that SeongHwa took without filters and he blurred ones where he had mirror selfies. All the pictures when he outstretched his palms showing prints of his fingers and all the ones where his eye print is visible were eradicated . Following then he added uv index-wash to the others to make the gallery normal, he has seen Taehyung do it to photos in his laptop and he advised him to follow without giving a reason why. The thing here is that if the photo is uploaded, id software will malfunction and identify something completely different. for example uploading an emo selfie will show something like cough medicine then when repeated it will show something far off similar to global climate crisis. Of course this app hasn't been approved and Taehyung only shared how to mimic this effect using regular filters. He didn't give him a copy of the app . 

Following  that he created a profile among the chem students and plugged it into the VPN knowing that they will get updated. When that happens, the mastermind will want to scan who Seonghwa is , after which they will then aim to track SeongHwa by breaking into his phone. 

A pseudo ip is easy to make therefore Sanha is safe .

The ringleader that hacked the school via the server is beyond a shadow of doubt going to scrutinize SeongHwa but they will know it's too direct signaling SeongHwa would just be a pawn. However because they would be surveying a tweaked phone, Sanha will be able to climb onto their footpath, no matter how gibberish it is to go back to them. 

Even if they might use the most advanced techniques to hide themselves as they scan SeongHwa, it's pointless. They will have remote access  after cracking into a phone with white dust (impossible not to leave a trace)to do so, henceforth a cookie will be made and  that single cookie is an IP .This was the ongoing plan and it was successful. It would usually take less than an hour for that to happen . But thanks to how much he is trying to protect SeongHwa ,five hours would be the ideal time

There is nothing else to do except wait . Just then a car revered into the garage and Sanha jumped towards that.The garage is an elevator. When the car steps inside it can be lowered to park underground along with other equipment that the team doesn't want risked in case of an invasion or a fire. 

San had been driving with the others. It's clear to see that they were in a mission with the way they are all in black and how San is very serious. Usually Doyoung drove with Junhui and Jung in the back seat. Mingyu would be stuck home while San would be running around town fulfilling Zyan's ridiculous demands. 

" Where is Mingyu?", San asked them because he specifically remembers they went out to follow a guy .

The car had buckets of dirt showing that they had been off-road for quite some miles . Plus there was also a large dent close to the right headlamp. It wasn't there when they left the warehouse . 

" He suddenly left but he said he will come back", San expressionlessly replied and he threw the car keys to Sanha who caught them briskly. 

Sanha  suspiciously looked to Junhui who smirked slyly. He had a tiny scar next to his lips and one prominent one by his jaw

"Go check in the boot", he commanded as raced his fingers through his hair while still smiling. He revealed more bruises under his eyes and on his temple.

Junhui has a perfect skin trait because even if it easily tears and wounds , he heals quickly . The longest his knife-cuts take is five days before they completely fade while bruises take less than six hours to follow the same pattern. This is perhaps why he has a habit of always exposing his skin to hazards.  Literally speaking, of all the hundreds of missions that they have had, only eight of them did he return home without patches. Even in the past mission he had to fight with the guy who was forcing him to film who was also the same person who went to collect the video . Though San has his legs in all the right places and his patience dismantled, the more craziest person in this group is Junhui thanks to his flaming charisma. He fights more than he talks and his entire vocabulary consists of fists and broken bones. 

Sanha consequently walked away cautiously then he peaked through the glass and he saw someone tired like garbage. Their face was hidden in a sack and all their limbs were restricted with no promising possibility of escaping . Moreover their joints were scratched and their knuckles broken , showing that he clearly fought for his freedom but eventually failed. There is an unbeatable certainty that Junhui is the culprit to blame for the condition of the victim.

0